The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Saturday

+4
Jenny M
Craftworker
Andrea
cubbie66
8 posters

Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Sunny Saturday

Post  cubbie66 Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:43 am

Good morning ladies Smile
The sun is shining here and it feels quite warm Smile
Lou hope you are in a little less pain today, just do as they say and rest Smile
Hugs to all the poorlies and hope your all feeling better Smile
Nothing planned for today but going to do something just no idea what yet Rolling Eyes
Cant believe this week off has gone so quick, wish I had booked 2 now lol!
At last got around to tidying the front garden yesterday and cleared all the sweetpeas and dead headed the roses, looks bare but a lot nicer Smile
Have a good day all whatever your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Re: Sunny Saturday

Post  Andrea Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:49 am

Good morning Jan and all who follow, wet start to today. We was going to have a trip to Knowsley safari park but what with the weather decided not to so nothing planned now Sad Sad enjoy your day if you are off out and hugs to the poorlies hope you have a pain free day.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:38 am

Good morning Jan, Andrea and all who follow Very Happy Have to go shortly for an eye test then planning to sort out my craft room so I have room to make 2 cards before we go away again Very Happy Hope all the poorlies are feeling a little better today. Weather overcast here at the moment, rain due about midday. Got a load of washing to do to Shocked Now I am just rambling Very Happy Very Happy Speak later when I have woken up properly Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 am

Morning ladies - hope the poorlies feel better soon and the rest of you enjoy your various days out Smile

Hugs
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Good morning everyone.

Big hugs to all the poorlies especially Lou, hope you feel a bit easier today sorry to hear you'll had a couple of hospital visits but hopefully now they will give you the support and help you need Smile

Finished work at 8:30 last night and thats it for 2 weeks. As a treat dragging Jakey shopping today, a feel the need for a new pair of shoes Very Happy

Have a great day whatever your plans.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Morning!

Bit dull and overcast here today, but the sun is up there trying to make an appearance.
Dont think any of us had a good nights sleep last night. Reckon someone had a party at the back of us, could hear teenagers shouting and laughing at around 11.00 ish, this went on until 2.00 am Ended up having to switch the fan on to drown out the sounds. Peeped out of the bathroom window, but couldnt see anyone - we back on to some bungalows for some Pensioners... sure it wasnt them partying!!!! Needless to say... Keith is still asleep as is Amy!
Not much planned for me today,going to do a bit of ironing - got to keep topside of it now!
Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Good morning everyone. It's dull and overcast here but hopefully all the rain has passed us now. We were going to go to 2 local fete's today but I took the kids out to the park yesterday with a friend and I think Kayleigh over did it as her foot was very swollen and painful last night so I think we will stay home and she can rest it.

Lou hope you feel a bit better today Smile
Karen hope Keith starts to get better now he's at home Smile At least he has you and Amy to fuss over him Smile

Jan, Jen and Andrea have a good day Smile

Jacky good luck with the eye test Smile

Di enjoy your 2 weeks off Smile

I'm off to finish a pile of ironing (it wont take long as it's all the kids old clothes I have washed for a friends little girl) then I might get to make some cards Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing:)
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Sunny - what's that? Left Somerset in the pouring rain this morning and its still p*ss**g down here. Had 2" of the stuff on Wednesday - mud, rivers flowing everywhere, local council out with diggers and sandbags trying to clear the groundof all the water. At least the sun shone for a while on Tuesday when we had a lovely day out in Bath

https://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee102/jane-poppytree/Holidays%20UK/Bath/?albumview=slideshow
My daughter should enjoy this link too as she was at Bath University 15 years ago!

It was a nice relaxing break in spite of the aweful weather and the washing is now draped round the radiators as we had to put the heating on - it was so cold. Nice to be back and will speand the next couple of days catching up with all the posts hopefully.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Glad you enjoyed yourself despite the weather Jane Very Happy We really enjoyed Bath too. P**ing down here too. Sally left Exeter at 1.30 this afternoon and has just got home at 6.00. It took her two and a half hours to get there Friday night as she said there was no traffic Shocked
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:33 pm

We was quite lucky today didn't get any rain until 4 ish and then just a shower I expect it will be absolutely lashing it down tomorrow.

Went shopping today as planned took Jakes and his Dad tagged along. Went into Matalan and Jakes said I'll go round with Dad, ok I thought great. Got some new bits to try on half naked in the changing rooms then hear......... "This is the information desk would Diane Hill please come and collect her son"
Walked past Jakes Dad (Jim) on the way to collect Jakes and asked him if he had lost something, he looked all around but couldn't work it out. I asked that he came in with an 8yr old where is he now?
Collected Jakes and got the LOOK from the woman on the information desk, thought no I'm not having this. Clearly told her that Jakes useless Dad was suppose to be with him and if she found him wandering around the shop not to bother putting a call out for me as I wouldn't rush to collect him lol!

Well I've hope you all had a good day despite the rain Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Craftworker wrote:Glad you enjoyed yourself despite the weather Jane Very Happy We really enjoyed Bath too. P**ing down here too. Sally left Exeter at 1.30 this afternoon and has just got home at 6.00. It took her two and a half hours to get there Friday night as she said there was no traffic Shocked

Glad we left Saturday morning and not Friday night like most of our friends. A double decker bus caught fire and they were stuck on the M3 for hours (not getting home till after 1.00am and taking up to 7 hours!)
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down