The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Soggy Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Soggy Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Soggy Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Soggy Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Soggy Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Soggy Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Soggy Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Soggy Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Soggy Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Soggy Sunday

5 posters

Go down

Soggy Sunday Empty Soggy Sunday

Post  craftymumof3 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 am

Good morning everyone. Well what a difference today is from yesterday. We've had fantastic thunder storms throughout the night and it's still raining now.
(((HUGS))) to all poorlies
Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Soggy Sunday Empty Re: Soggy Sunday

Post  LoopyLou Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Hiya Frances and anyone else when they get here!

Its cloudy here but still warm and muggy...... we had a sprinkle of rain overnight but we could really do with a good old thunderstorm to clear the air!

We are off to a BBQ this afternoon as it's my friends hubbys birthday so hopefully the storm wont come then!

Been busy sorting out all the stuff from the holiday, we were both shattered yesterday so we didn't get much done....

My hubby made a mega mistake yesterday when he transferred some washing into the tumble drier (kids were in the swimming pool so couldn't put the line up) and he put Georgia's new JLS hoody into the tumble drier and it has shrunk a bit..... still fits her (just Rolling Eyes ) but if he does it again I will hang, draw and quarter him! I wouldn't have minded but I did ask him if there was anything he had put in that shouldn't be tumbled..... Mad Dopey git!

Gorgeous photos of Kian Juli, thanks for getting them on (at last) sorry if I nagged you into submission by text LOL!!!!

Hope Jen is on the road to recovery well and truly now x Big hugs for you babes if ya get on xxxx Can I send ya jokes or does it hurt to laugh... I must admit I haven't sent any recently as I didn't wanna hurt ya? Let me know when transmission can resume! LOL
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi ladies Smile I'm on the road to recovery even though my wound split on Friday and loads of gunk oozed out and again this morning. I think I need a little tap installed so I can empty surplus out daily he he. One day I will return to normality; honest Gov Smile Jokes can resume at any time Lou as I just double over to ease the pain of laughing, coughing and sneezing he he.

The sun is still here with us at the moment but rain has been forecast for tomorrow. Ah well the gardens need it Smile

Hugs for all Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Good evening ladies, what a soggy sunday it has been very dull and dismol. Just been trying to tidy thr craft shed i need to get rid of quite a few bits but need people to come to see and take instead of sorting it out. Hope the b b q went well Lou, its looks like its going to team it down here again. Lovely to see you Jen gunk eeerr i think i would have thrown up.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Hello everyone , have'nt been on for a couple of days , Friday we went early to Pevensy for a day at the beach , we were there by 10 everyone and there dog was there early , had a lovely day , Dulcie had her friend with and spent all day in the sea , Mick and I just watched ! It was busy but not packed . Ended up having fish n Chips and then walking them off to make room for a Double scoop Ice cream with a flake ..... did'nt stick toi the diet at all !!!
Saturday , we went to some lovely friends 50th wedding party , what a lovely ime we had , had a 3 peice jazz band and then after the foof it was a barn dance , had a real giggle .... one dance you ended up on your partners back .... we skipped thought I might kill the bloke I was dancing with if I jumped on his back ! Altough the couple whose party it was , both in there 70's ( neither looks over 60 ! ) she jumped on Rods back !
As we know no weekend would be complete wihout some drama from Dulcie , but this time I could Merrily strangle her .... she went out to her friends and let another friend dye her hair , to say is awful is a understatement .... horrendous I said to Mick hat she looks like a heroin addict as she has a pale face and yellow/orange hair ...I have since washed it and put loads of conditioner on and hopefully it won't all break off ....agggggh flippin Dulcie she really is driving me mad !
hugs to poorlies , Jen is the nurse comming to see you as you must keep an eye on that wound. Take care xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 am

Yes Lexie they come out daily for my 9am dressing check, they have all been brilliant fair play Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down