The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday ... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday ... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday ... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday ... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday ... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday ... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday ... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday ... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday ... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday ...

+2
Andrea
lexiecraft
6 posters

Go down

Thursday ... Empty Thursday ...

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 am

Morning lovelies ,
Thanks for all your support girls your a great bunch and sorry for yesturdays rant .... had one result all be it pretty minor .... you know the boss in the Shop has a problem with me ( too many holidays etc ) well I went self employed about a year ago , and so I get a higher rate of pay but pay own tax etc well its the big weekend comming up , and Iam the ' Event Manager ' ..... what that really means is that I suck up to the demonstrators and make sure everyone is fed watered has all the equipment , and liase with the shop over whats sold out and what products the demonstrators must stop using etc .... well I thought They don't pay me enough for all the running around , so I was happy todo it on what I get for a saurday but not for the sunday .... so last we started making noises about it .... no responce.. so yesturday they rang and asked me to work ... was in no frame of mind for messing with anyone and unusually for me said sorry no getting hair done , and what about the money ! well I said a figure which I knew they would say no to , but it gave me a bit of leeway ... and said if I did'nt get such and such I would not be doing Sunday ! surprise suprise the phone rang back 10mins later and I got a realistic amount ..... the worm has turned !
Iam working in the shop all day today so Iam exspecting a very frosty reception...am I bothered ... 'fraid at the moment got bigger fish to fry ! and if she gives me too much stick my feet will be doing the talking , Iam in no mental state for any s**t of any one.
On a positive note , my hair looks lovely and that has made me feel alot better , even more so as my lovely husband knew how much it was going to cost and paid for it ! I know Iam very spoit .... I think that what the lady in question at the shop gets her knickers in a knot about ...... the ol' green eyed monster rears its ugly head at times! Also I have'nt been spending as much in shop !!!!!
Hope everyone has a lovely day , and Jen hope your ' Gunk' is behaving !
Lou , get posiive about your op . you will feel like a new woman in next to no time ! IF You Do As You Are Told ...... not easy ah ???!
Andrea hope the fraud squad catch 'em redhanded they must be thick to use your card for home delivery service ... actually made me laugh that .
Think of me today being given hell today by madam ....also got to phone Dulcies head Doctor for a chat and see what she can come up with !
By the way is anyone comming to he Barn's big weekend ??? Should be good 20+ demonstrators....lots of new stuff... why am I plugging it ! xxx Thursday ... Icon_biggrin
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Thursday ... Empty Re: Thursday ...

Post  Andrea Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 am

Good morning Lexie and all that follow, good on yer Lexie they know you are a valuable woman so had to make sure they would not loose you. Has for the frauster we thought how dumb but i hope they catch them. Raining here again and its turned rather chilly. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 am

Good morning all........

Blimey Lexie thats a long post...... put it like this hun, if they lose you it will be their own fault. You know your priorities...... good luck with it all hun x Hugs for you x

Andrea.... I hope they catch em too hun, scumbags Evil or Very Mad

I have to go to hossy again today for usual blood tests, urine, weight, BP etc etc.... check my medication aint mucking up my insides! Messes up my brain but thats about all the flippin effect I reckon!!! Laughing

Hugs for any poorly peeps

Have a great day xxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Morning ladies, just had the BT engineer out to sort out my broadband and it should be ok now, fingers crossed. Seems they gave 6 neighbours the same channel as I was on and consequently we were all vying for bandwidth. Its funny that once I said that I would cancel my direct debit as they were not fulfilling their part of the contract and providing me with 24/7 high speed broadband that I had a free engineer call and my broadband is stable again !!! Why couldn't they have done that without me blowing a fuse? Ah well its all sorted now - fingers crossed just in case he he.

Nothing seems to be going easy for you at the moment Lexie hun, huge hugs and its a lovely feeling when the worm turns and takes control of her life again isn't it Smile Enjoy all the demos regardless of the icy glares he he.

Hugs for all and extra positive vibes for our Lou to keep you positive about this op hun Smile

Oh almost forgot, still gunking away here and starting to worry as I have 2 days to stop or back to the hosp I go Sad I'm going to be positive and think it will be all-right on the night he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 pm

By the way is anyone comming to he Barn's big weekend ??? Should be good 20+ demonstrators....lots of new stuff... why am I plugging it ! Now I know why I didn't want to get involved as a demonstrator/tutor there again. Happy doing my classes at home and a few at Carshalton for now - at least I get all the fee when its at home. Sadly the shop class doesn't come close to minimum wage with all the prep time and travelling - I end up barely covering my petrol money there and back!

Hope to see you on Saturday Lexie. Plan to pop in on Saturday for a couple of hours then on to Wakehurst/Tulley's Farm and lunch out - weather permitting. Clive is driving so he'll drop me off then find a quieter part of Lingfield to read his book (maybe the tea shop?)

Sorry about the gunk Jen. Hang in there Lou, not long now. I had all those tests a couple of weeks ago and thankfully they are valid for 6 months so shouldn't need to go through that again. Don't you just love those MRSA/Cdiff swabs?

I had a phone call from the hospital for my knee but decided to come off that list as its not too bad and I'm now 6/18 weeks in on the other more urgent one. As I'll need 3 months to recover, I want to be OK for January trip to Oz so the knee can wait!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Afternoon ladies. Busy day yesterday so didn't manage to get on till late evening for a quick catch up on posts.

Hope you manage to get things sorted soon Lexie and glad thqt you had a result with the shop!

Andrea hope the fraud squad does their stuff and catches them - must be a bit dim though!(the people who used your card not the fraud squad)

Jen hope your gunk is improving! and Lou I'm sure you'll feel like a new woman after the op!

Been looking at frames for new glasses as I had my eyes tested yesterday. Don't have to have new ones but thought I would as I've had these for 2 years - but I don't like any of the frames so far. They are all rectangular with thick side pieces and I know they don't suit me as I had a pair when they were fashionable first time round!! Maybe I'll just save the money instead as they cost an arm and a leg as my prescription is complex.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Don't save the money spend it on Craft stuff!!!! Not a word was said by she devil about the money! Apart from one of the girls who works in the office said good for you lexie , make her squirm !
worked hard ttoday preparing the shop . on my wish list is The Tim Holtz embossing folders , only like one set but she won't let staff buy them till monday , so it will be ages as they will sell out !
secummed to having Dulcie tomorrow night , but under protest as her dads at a wedding reception, and she'll be out on saurday then going back to her dads. i gave the final answer to micky and its only one night , already I feel my blood pressure creeping up ! Thursday ... Affraid
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 am

I love quite a few of his dies too Lexie Smile Has Suzie done her demo yet? I love watching that woman too as well as Tim, they are so inspirational Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Suzy demoing over weekend , she has cost a fortune so hoping she'll be brill !!!!! let you know .....
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down