The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday ...... I am up early again! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday ...... I am up early again!

+3
Jenny M
Andrea
LoopyLou
7 posters

Go down

Sunday ...... I am up early again! Empty Sunday ...... I am up early again!

Post  LoopyLou Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:43 am

Good morning all,

Yes Barbara I am up early again...! LOL

Getting really bad sleep pattern at the moment...can't get comfy and when I wakes early I can't get back to sleep!

Still the joint of Roast Pork is in the oven, first wash is in the machine, and I am playing on the net with a nice cup of frothy coffee (OK it's my second cup) lol!

Jen... glad you had a lovely day at Cardiff Bay yesterday hun, it will have done you good even if you were tired x Hugs

Jane...what a fabby crafty stash you got!!!

So are we all roast dinners today? Or do you have blazing sunshine and are whiping the BBQ out?

Well the F**ty wasn't a complete loss..... mind you I think they should have performance related pay myself!!! Thats all I am gonna say on the matter...I hate the game myself! lol!

Hugs for anyone who is poorly No , has overdone it (Jen Rolling Eyes ) or is sunburnt (Me Shocked )
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sunday ...... I am up early again! Empty Re: Sunday ...... I am up early again!

Post  Andrea Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 am

Good morning Lou and all who follow, piddling down here. Weare having pork chops for our sunday lunch followed by a profiterole cake mmmm yum. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and dont over do it and put cream on Very Happy hugs to any poorlies, hope you get back into your sleep pattern soon Lou xx
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:03 am

Oooooh profiterole Cake...... yummy!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:29 am

We took advantage of the M&S dine in for £10 this weekend so have cod for dinner and raspberry panacotta for sweet Smile I have been very good at sticking with the wheat free diet since I've been ill just in case it reacts very badly if I cheat - don't want to be sick again in my lifetime he he.

Sorry its raining with you Andrea, its lovely and sunny here but they have forecast rain for later on today and tomorrow. If it happens it will make it easier for me to stick to my 2 days of rest after yesterday Smile I'm still on a high from going out again he he.

Hope your weekend with Dulcie wasn't too bad Lexie, especially as you would have been tired after working down the Barn all weekend for the demos. Huge hugs

Burnt again Miss Lou, you really will have to start looking after yourself you know!! - lecture over he he. Have a great day with your outlaws celebrating your MIL birthday Smile

Is Jan ok I haven't seen her on here for a bit, hugs and positive vibes for you hun Smile

Loads of hugs for all Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Good morning all, lovely outside at the moment but I am beginning to panic as I just saw the weather forecast and there is supposed to be thunderstorms overnight affraid Let's hope they have got it all wrong once again Neutral We are having lamb chops for dinner today, with roast potatoes and veg Very Happy I do the chops in the slow cooker as it makes them really tender. Didnt get to finish the card yesterday so will carry on with that today. Picked Sally up from the polo match and she had spilt a glass full of red wine down her lovely white skirt Laughing Laughing She tied it up in a fashionable knot so that it was mainly hidden. She had a great day - sneaked into the members enclosure for most of the time. Her friend's cousins husband was in the team (can't remember whether it was Cambridge or Oxford but it was the losing one) and she felt really special when he came up to them on his horse. Other people started coming over to crowd round so he left. She is working today at a Western style riding school - wish I had her energy Laughing Laughing

Hugs to those who need them today, Lou I am usually up early but didnt get up until 9.00 this morning, although I was reading in bed Very Happy Dont work too hard, and Jen make sure you have a good rest too - the dinners all sound lovely Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Another nice sunny day here. Had a lay in and read in bed then decided to go down to the Barn again. Got there just after 10 and stayed till 3.30! Much quieter and had plenty of time to sit and watch loads of demos. Only spent £3.50 today (And used my £5 voucher) so pretty good!

Chicken roasting in the oven for tomorrow. We've got prawns and pasta with roast peppers and sundried tomato pesto. No class tomorrow morning so might get a chance to plant up the hanging baskets before aerobics in the afternoon.

Saw Lexie again - she was having a short break and we watch Suze with her melting pot and moulds for a while. Hope the rest of you had a good day. Hope the Australia v Germany match is better than England#'s performanace and the Grand Prix is about to start too.

Took a few more photos https://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee102/jane-poppytree/

Last edited by poppytree on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Afternoon.... its wet and miserable here!
Didnt have to do sunday lunch today, had to go shopping to return some nicks I bought... bought 3 packs, checked the first 2 on the peg - they were the right size, the 3rd pack was the wrong style... could give Bridget Jones a run for her money with them ones!!! Also had to take a cossie back for Amy (she thought it was too revealing !!) Anyway... I went down for mum and to pick some tablets up in case she needed them through out the day... what did I do, forgot to pick me nicks up!!! Now it means another trip to Lincoln.
Anyway.. we had lunch at a chinese all you can eat buffet and it was a bit tasty.
Back home now having coffee and trifle!!
Jen.. hope you enjoyed the M&S meal... I love pannacotta

Enjoy your evening xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi Gang ,
Well Iam K*******d , yesturday was horrendous but today was great had and chance to watch alot of the demos ,and Suze made me a lovely pink and blingy necklace , there were loads to watch and I now have a wish list a foot long !
Had Dulcie on friday night , she was with her friend for a couple hours and Micky and I went out for supper with some friends .Worked from 8am till 4,30 yesturday was sooo exhausted went to sleep for an hour then went to our neighbours for a BBQ , Micky stayed at home as he likes to watch footie on his own! ( He's a sado at times ! ) , I had a lovely time and drank far too much , had a real laugh and rolled home at midnight !Working in the shop tomorrow , speak later lexie xxx Sunday ...... I am up early again! Icon_biggrin lovely and sunny here
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down