The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday

+2
poppytree
Craftworker
6 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post  Craftworker Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:10 am

Good morning all, had a little drizzle of rain this morning but doesn't seem any cooler. Off to the Frimley Green Carnival later, there is usually about 5 floats Laughing but have to support them. Got some cards to make too as I had another order yesterday for a birthday on the 15th - get my thinking cap on quickly What a Face

Hugs to those who need one today - enjoy your day whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post  poppytree Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 am

Cool and breezy here but dry. Off for a picnic lunch later. Got a couple of pink patches where I couldn't reach with the sun cream yesterday. (including a hand print where I obviously didn't rub it in properly!) Wearing a high neck T shirt today!

Have a good day all.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 am

Morning ladies, it rained heavily here overnight but its sunny now with a lovely warm breeze, which will be just right for going to the international food festival later. We helped out on an information stand yesterday at the local carnival, it was part NHW and part police info, and I still managed to get blisters on my feet somehow. I wore a new pair of shoes that I had been wearing around the house for a few days to make sure that they didn't blister, but obviously my feet don't perspire when walking around the house he he.

Ease up with the housework there Karen you are making me feel lazy he he, its good to have you back with us Smile

Enjoy your picnic lunch Jane and watch those sun spots, you'll have to get hubby trained to putting it on you .... its much more fun that way too he he

Hope your thinking cap is working fine for you Jacky, if not perhaps the carnival might give you some ideas for the card you have to make.

Lou hun I hope you are not doing too much and not too depressed about going back in tomorrow, the next few weeks will soon go and you will be home permanently with your hubby and girls then Smile

Jan hun its not surprising that you are feeling like s***e with everything that is going on and the next few weeks will be tough for you, but we're here for you girl ...even if you do beat me at that stupid FB game he he. Huge hugs hun

Hugs and positive vibes for all and especially those who are under the weather at the moment ... isn't that a daft saying he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Afternoon all,
Weather really sunny with a few clouds but still so hot!
Jacky have fun at the Carnival and i am sure your card will be fab when you decided what theme to do.
Jane have a lovely picnic will be lovely, be careful in the sun i bought some sprays so i could do back and places you cant reach properly but they still need to be rubbed in a real pain.
Jenny, ouch new shoes!! air your feet hun bless you.
Lou, sending a HUGE hug hun take care not to over do things thinking of you.
Using Latisha laptop as back is playing up again (time of the month!!) having op to have fibroids removed and laser treatment and a hysteroscopy (incase they have to take the lot) on the 16th aug if the don't work then the will be a hysterectom. And i cant wait have been surffering for years had all sorts of tablets and pain killers but nothing really touches it so hoing this will help loads, as it puts me in bed for at least 3 days as i cant move. well peeps going to say bye for now love and hugs to and all poolies to hope you all feel better soon.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Had a lovely time at the carnival - more than 5 floats Laughing Laughing They said there was 20 but I'm sure there wasn't that many Laughing Laughing Walked there with Ian & Ruth and met Ruth's sister there and then her parents came too. We were then invited to a bbq at Ruth's parents house which is in Frimley Green. We had to walk back home first to take the dog out which took us 40 mins then had about an hour before we drove back. Now waiting for Sally to return home in the Bongo so that we can give her a lift home (or should I say I give her a lift as Martin has been drinking) Laughing Laughing

Glad you enjoyed your day Jen, hope you enjoyed your picnic Jane and Juli (all the J's here) hope your back eases up soon Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am

Seems like we've all had hectic weekends , mine has been fab , Big hugs to poorlies and Jan everyone understands how you are , you had a rotton start to the year and life catches up on us all .Give yourself time and don't beat yourself up !
Lou just keep doing as your told and try and enjoy the rest !!!!!
Julie hope your op next month goes well and does the job , no one should suffer like that!
Karen put he flippin iron down woman your giving me a headache !
Jen me to ( I've got a blister from friday , cheap shoes and only walked a tiny little way !!!) .
Jacky sounds like you had great weekend ! hugs to all ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:58 am

Hellooooooooooo

It's me......... your absent forum member!!! Laughing

Oh gawd I have missed you ladies....... thanks for all the text messages Jacky, Jen, Jan, Andrea, Lexie and Sue xxx You kept my spirits up xx Love you all x

I am so sorry I have come on so late..... having trouble with my main computer so have had to resort to laptop, which I absolutely detest!

Jen... as soon as I am out I will get on with your swap card hun x

Chris... I hope Jade feels much better soon x

Lexie... hope ya blister is better soon! Rolling Eyes

Jan... you don't need to explain anything to us hun, we are here when and if you need us, massive hugs xxx

Juli..... thanks to Kian for the snuggle today, glad you have your op date hun, keep fingers crossed the less invasive stuff works and you don't have to have the major op x

Jacky sounds like you had a lovely weekend hun x Big hugs x

I am doing well at physio.... have been told off a few times (can't think why) something about overdoing it and being too exertive in the exercise sessions! LOL!!!

This week I will be allowed in the pool..... and I think then I will start to come on in leaps and bounds, I really do. There are a few nice ladies in with me so that is good. I just hate all the time I have to spend laying on my back and side...... sooooo boring.... only small amounts of time sitting and trying to increase my walking distance and speed..... am definately feeling an improvement on the pain front..... shame about the foot and leg being more numb than before but we are hoping that may settle down with time...... Cool
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Lou I had worse numbness for about 8-12 weeks and gradually settled down , big hug an lots of love xxx Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down