The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+2
Craftworker
LoopyLou
6 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  LoopyLou Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:59 am

Morning all,

What??? Am I the first to post?

Cor... it's quiet!

Well its a bit dull here today, got my scooter for sale on Ebay (the not working one) and it finishes at 1pm today so not going anywhere.... just want rid of it now..it's doing my head in! LOL My dad and his mate got it working again for a bit but then it conked out again so now I want rid!

Hugs for any poorlies

Speedy recovery wishes for our surgery mates

Have text Jane this morning, if I hear anything I will let you all know x

Hugs for Jen and Jan x

Loves ya'll xxxxxxxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Craftworker Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Good morning Lou and all who follow Very Happy Hope you manage to sell the scooter Lou Very Happy It is quiet on here at the moment isn't it, lots of children at home using the computers maybe Laughing Laughing My neighbours daughter had a little boy early this morning so got a card to make today - shame I loaned my MS lace punch to my friend - bet she is using it to make a baby card for Katy too, luckily I have many others I can choose from Laughing Laughing Still trying to sort out my untidy craft room. Bought a load of new plastic boxes yesterday so that I can get all my new stamps put away and I realise I have so much rubbish stuffed on the shelves which I can sort out and put boxes in it's place. I was organised and had plenty of space - will have to stop buying now. I have been going through my stamps putting them away and have found a whole stack of JS flower stamps which I have never used Shocked and a lot more besides. Having a break now as a bit light headed again bending up and down.

Hope Juli and Jane are recovering well, hugs to those that need one today, and enjoy your day whatever you are doing. Where's Karen - hope she is not busy doing h*******k, thought we had knocked that one on the head and she has been first on here lately Shocked
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Hiya Jacky,

Juli is doing ok, have been texting her back and forward this morning. She has received her card so hopefully Jane has too... not bad seeing as it was only posted with a 1st class at about 4.40pm yesterday afternoon! Well done Royal Mail

I keep having blue screen crashes again so if I go all quiet on you you know what's happened! Just hope the PC will behave to at least let me complete the scooter sale at 1pm!

Good luck with the baby card hun

Karen better not be doing the ironing!

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Afternoon Jacky and Lou and anyone else who follows. Gosh it is quiet on here isn't it?

Glad to hear Juli doing OK. Hope Jane is too. Hope Lexie is Ok think she was going to the doctors yesterday. Did some pruning this morning ready for the garden waste collection tomorrow. As I have to pay extra Rolling Eyes for it I like to make sure they always have two full bags Exclamation Managed to prune the hedge cutter cable as well though Embarassed Good job I always use a power breaker or else might not be talking to you. Got card club tonight so need to get some stuff ready.

Hugs to all who need them.

Last edited by topgran on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

I am here... just not had a very good morning... Amy went for her results and unfortunately hasnt done very well.
We went back down to the school and had a chat with her Form Tutor, apparently not many people have done as well as they had hoped. We are getting her papers back to see where she maybe struggling.
Amy is very upset, but the Tutor was very sympathetic, and told her to go away, enjoy the rest of the school holiday. It looks like she will be dropping Art so she can concentrate on Health and Social and take up Psychology.
I had a feeling that she wouldnt do quite as well... she has had a rough year or so. But hopefully with hard work she can get better marks next time.

Anyway.. the weather is nice, washing is out and we are relaxing.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Sorry to hear Amy is upset Karen, she has had a rough year, as have you. Just tell her it's not the end of the world. I had an email this morning which made me think how lucky I am.

Sue, how lucky you use a breaker affraid
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Afternoon/Evening all. just a really quick note to say i am doing ok and have been able to move about a bit more today still a little sore but hopeful all has gone well.
Hope jane is doing well and sending huge hugs and to all poolies and anyone that would llike one. Thank you so much to Lexie and Louise for my beautiful cards they are really lovely, well nurse/prison officer Latisha (making sure i dont over do tings is now telling me to get off pc as got to send emails) and then back to bed as been walking about a little well lov and hugs to all take care.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 pm

So good to see you on here Juli, you do what Latisha says Laughing Laughing Hugs to you.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Big hugs to Amy Karen xx
Andrea