The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

+3
Jenny M
Craftworker
craftymumof3
7 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 am

Good morning ladies. It feels like winter here today so I hope it warms up later.
Today I'm going to try and sort some more things out in the girls new room (my old bedroom) so that I can get Kayleigh moved in there too.
Have a good day whatever you are all doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  Craftworker Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 am

Good morning Frances and all who follow Very Happy Cold here this morning too, hopefully it will warm up a bit later - we are hoping to go out today, maybe visit to a NT property, but no sure which one yet. Martin is still tucked up in bed.

hope you all enjoy your day today, hugs to those who need one Very Happy Don't work too hard Frances Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 am

Morning ladies, sorry to hear the weather is poor where you are girls I hope it brightens up later. Looking out the window today and we have a beautiful wind-free sunny day, which is good as I'm going to brave it to a Craft Fair in the Brecon Beacons Rescue Centre. We went last year and the scenery is beautiful, we had a great day even though the stalls weren't quite what I had expected. So pain killers at the ready, wheelchair packed in the car for emergencies; camera ready, just me to get ready now he he.

Have a good day ladies I have to run or OH will be wondering if I want to go or not he he

Hugs for all with extras for the poorlies Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Morning all, so sorryt but it is lovely here today sun out and it feels as if summer has come BACK sunny sunny Very Happy I do hope you all have a great weekend take care lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Morning all,

Well it's brighter here than it has been all week so thats nice, Emily had another mate for a sleepover last night and the little terrors were still awake at half ten so I went to bed to supervise! Then they were up with the lark this morning!

Georgia ended up disappearing down to her nan's for the night..... her mate was due to stay over but plans changed at the last minute and as she got offered an afternoon in the kitchen preparing all sorts... quiche, date cake, biscuits and veg soup, she quickly beat a hasty retreat! Can't say I blame her... I woulda gone too but these 2 x 8 yr olds needed someone to keep an eye on em! Rolling Eyes

Tidied up my craft table yesterday and was absolutely astounded at how much stuff I have..... really cannot wait till next week when they are safely back at school and I can get cracking again! Want to get loads more chrissy cards done... I have at least 70 to make this year, I have about 25 done so far so not too bad!

Hugs to any poolies...... I hear Lexie was drunk again and hurt her knee Rolling Eyes ...blimey girl, you never learn!

Jane so glad you had your clips and stitches out, I am sure it will get much better from now on x

Jen hope you manage the craft fair ok but don't overdo it xx Hugs x

Lovely to see our Frances back again xx Hugs for you x

Jacky.... enjoy your day out, I love looking round NT properties... xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Lovely bright sunshine here today. Been to town to collect Roy's pc but it won't be ready till 4. So I think I will have a fun evening at his place reloading all the software - still that's better than watching the dreadful films he likes Very Happy Apparently the Great Escape is on again What a Face

Got a new baby card to make ready for when his niece produces - but don't know whether it's a boy or girl so I'm going for lemon as I want to have it ready in case she doesn't give birth till just before we go on holiday.

Enjoy the weekend ladies and no overdoing it for all those poorlies.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Ladies..... I am fuming........

Those little sh**s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was me thinking we had a fabby time yesterday and I kept em amused long enuff to tucker em out..... ha ha blooming ha... think again Louise.....

Georgia got home today to look in her bedroom to find her make up had been bmessed about with, bratz doll boy's faces have been made up to look like DRAG QUEENS, and also they have opened her slimy alien pod thing and then left it slightly open and it has slimed a load of stuff in her knicker drawer....... so thats had to go in the bin, two sets of knickers, a pair of socks and the alien itself.......

Oooooh I am sooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so close to giving Emily a real whack on the bum I can tell you!!! I can't believe that after all I did with them and for them they would treat me like that, and as for wrecking stuff in Georgia's room.....

I have had Emily sitting down the last half hour and writing an apology letter to her sister...I have also text my mate to let her know what they both got up to.... so she is fuming too....

What on earth makes them do things like that? I kept them busy nearly the whole day yesterday.... what else can I do...... I really feel like I am bashing my head against a brick wall these days..... I am furious with Emily and feel really sorry for Georgia she is in the bath having a de-stress at the moment...she was so upset she was in tears

Right ladies, sorry for my rant, I am going now to get tea sorted as I have one little girl who is gonna be in bed awful early tonight...and god help her if she gives me any crap

Last edited by LoopyLou on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Oh Lou - poor you, it never rains but it pours! I'm sorry, but your expressive writing did make me chuckle a little - sorry.
What a lot of clearing up to do, no wonder you were furious. Kids!!!!!!

I can't ever remember mine being that bad but my youngest granddaughter is a bit of a pickle (she's an Emily too). She wrote all over her belly with marker pen and painted her nails with green ink - It took weeks to fade. Apart from overdoing the makeup from her mum's drawer she hasn't done anything worse than that (give her time, she's only 4)
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Awww Lou, you poor thing and poor Georgia too. Doesn't the slime wash out, it should do if it's supposed to be for children. Sally's friend put makeup on one of Sally's dolls and she was furious. She had taken her doll to her friends house. Must give Sally her due, she would never have gone into Ians room without him saying so or being in there but she always seemed to get into trouble in other peoples houses. She went up to her friend's house up the hill, with her friend from the back of us, and they all cut each others hair. Unfortunately for the other two Sally was better able to use the scissors and the poor girl over the back had a huge chunk cut out of the back of her long hair and had to have it cut short Laughing Laughing She had tried to cut Sally's hair but only managed a little bit and as her hair was quite curly at the time it didn't show. Sal did make quite a good job of the friend up the hill's hair, but the fringe was a bit up and down Laughing They were only 3 too. Must say though, they wouldn't have found scissors lying around my house with children that age around - I only let Sally use scissors when I was there and had shown her how to use them properly Rolling Eyes These 3 all egged each other on but seemed to behave in my house but I always had things for them to do - so I am surprised that Emily & her friend did that after all the effort you had put in Mad No wonder you are annoyed with them. Hugs to you.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down