The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post  Craftworker Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:36 am

Good morning all. Have woken with a headache this morning, think I have slept awkwardly again and it comes from my neck - but think the sinuses are blocked too. Had a lovely day yesterday with Mum, and then at Martin's friends new house. Not my ideal home - you go in the basement, up stairs to kitchen & dining room, more stairs to lounge and balcony, and yet more stairs to bathroom and bedrooms affraid He is a couple of years older than me so hope he stays fit as he is on a hill too. Lovely views over the Forest of Dean though and a beautiful sunset Very Happy

Have a good day whatever you are doing. Just had to pop downstairs to record the programme scheduled for after the GP as it is running late and luckily I put it on up here to see what was happening and it was changing over to BBC2. I would have had a miserable hubby had I not noticed Laughing It is on again later so wouldn't have been the end of the world.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post  topgran Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Morning Jacky and all who follow. Lovely sunny day here. Hope the headache clears up soon Jacky. The house doesn't sound like my sort of place either. We looked at one a number of years ago when the boys were small where the bedrooms and kitchen and bathroom were downstairs and the lounge and master bedroom upstairs. Decided it wouldn't work with young children!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Afternoon all,

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday..... had an action packed day with the kids in the pouring rain! We went chestnut picking! Got enough to sink a barge!!! Trouble is it peed with rain for over 2 hours and we got drenched! Then we went to a local pond and fed the duckies and fishies! Had a lovely day in spite of the weather!

Nice to see Jan online yesterday but upsetting to see the news she posted..... poor Kayleigh she has had a real rough trot of it. Hope she is home soon, big hugs for Frances and Kayleigh xxx

I got a shock the other day, one of my crafty friends off a very small forum I belong to had a heart attack on Friday.... she is in a cardiac ward waiting to see what they are gonna do with her. I do hope she'll be ok... so thats what I've been doing this morning...making a card for her.

Hope your head is better soon Jacky, headaches are miserable aren't they, make you feel all over crap xx Big hugs x

OMG wasn't Ann Widdecombe a sight last night?????? Shocked I have never giggled so much in my life!!!

As for X Factor..... that Aiden Grimshaw thing has gotta go!!! He can't sing for toffee! Mind you I think the judges choices of songs is very shaky this year for all the groups! I cannot believe that Matt managed to make Hit me Baby one more time good tho!!!

Hope you are all having nice roast dinners today... we are not.... my back wont allow all the cooking bending so am gonna have to make something simple unfortunatley!

Might not be about that much during the week as Ady has the week off and we are hoping to get Emily's bedroom decorated.... and although I can't do wallpapering I have to be up there to supervise!!! You know what men are like... no taste at all! LOL

Hope you all have a superb Sunday x Much love n hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 pm

For Kayleigh xxx

Sunday Get_well_soon_09
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:08 pm

LoopyLou wrote:
As for X Factor..... that Aiden Grimshaw thing has gotta go!!! He can't sing for toffee! Mind you I think the judges choices of songs is very shaky this year for all the groups! I cannot believe that Matt managed to make Hit me Baby one more time good tho!!

I love Aiden's singing although haven't watched all of last night's yet - but agree with you about Matt, thought that was good. Haven't watched SCD yet, going to catch up now. We are having sausage & mash today, still got the headache think I will have to resort to my nose spray but I dont like it Sad Sounds like you had a fun day with the girls. Martin has just come back from taking Molly for a walk in the woods with Ian, Ruth & Callie - I just didn't feel up to it Crying or Very sad
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down