The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

+2
topgran
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post  Karen R Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:17 am

Morning...

Its a bit dull out, but think it will pick up soon.
Not much on my agenda for today, shirts to iron and thats it for me!
Off now to sort tablets etc.
Enjoy whatever you are doing!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post  topgran Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Morning ladies. Another beautiful day. Got calligraphy a bit later - otherwise nothing much planned.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Warm and sunny here. Just the 'steamer' lounngers and coffee table to oil this afternoon. spent all morning in the loft. Clive's just off to the dump with a trailer full again! 3 large black bags for the charity shop too.

Why did we keep pram, cot, Lego, annuals, toys, dolls in national costume ......... (Iain is 36 and Karen nearly 39)!

Found a pile of letters tied up with string written just after we got engaged while I was on holiday in Majorca with my parents - young love! Got sidetracked reading them all.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Morning everyone. I'm back. I've had a very busy few weeks away. Firstly the computer went funny, a friends husband looked at it I had it back for 2 days and it stopped working completely and hasn't worked since so my friends husband has got it back again. I've made about 2o cards for birthdays etc and a few as samples for Kayleighs Guide company to have a go at for Mothers day.
Finally last weekend we went to Bradgate Park for a walk. In the park there are walk ways up hills, over rocks etc. As we were leaving Joshua tumbled approximately 60 foot bouncing on rocks and boulders. He ended up being attended to by 5 paramedics who came out to him in a rapid response car and 2 ambulances. He had 2 cuts on his head which had to be superglued. cuts and bruises on both elbows and a badly swollen knee which they thought he had broken. He is now at home recovering. He was more upset about his army trousers being cut than the injuries he got. (Typical boy)

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them

have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Good morning girls.....

Well something amazing happened last night..... from 10pm last night I had a full and uninterrupted nights sleep till 6am this morning (when Emily woke me cos she fell outta bed Shocked )

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN OVER TWO YEARS I HAVE SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH!!!! affraid

Usually I am up three or four times a night..... cos of pain or needin a wee...... oh I feel bright and chirpy today cheers

Have already been to supermarket to get weekly shopping done and have just had a humungous bowl of honey nut cornflakes (a rare treat) pig

Frances..... Awwww poor kid...... hope he will soon be OK. Give him hugs from me x Will try and make him a card to cheer him up xx

Awww young love Jane.... I remember it well!!! Lovely that you kept them.... my daft hubby even managed to record over one of our wedding videos...and when we first got engaged he handed me his 'little black book' to destroy!!! I looked in it.... not many names as he was well behave BUT he had me listed in there as LOUSE lol! lol! God I have never let him forget that!!!!!!

Sue have fun with your calligraphy lesson xxx

Karen I will say have fun ironing cos I know YOU like it, ya weirdo!!! lol!

Wheres our Jacky this morning....... OI JACKY you overslept??????? Sleep
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Sorry ladies for being late Embarassed been doing lots of housework affraid and if you believe that you will believe anything lol! Glad you have had a good nights sleep Lou - makes you cheekier than ever.

Frances for the past 3 days I have been going to text you to see if you were having trouble with the computer again but my phone was never beside me when I was on here - memory isn't what it used to be, but I was missing you. Glad Joshua isn't too badly injured 60ft What a Face poor thing. Enjoy your Calligraphy Sue Very Happy I destroyed all my letters when we got married (they were from someone else Laughing who recently contacted me on Friends Reunited - been divorced twice), but I do have my diary of 1965 where I put in it " went into town and met Paul, Terry, Keith and the other one and stopped for a chat" - the other one being Martin Laughing Laughing and in the back of the diary was a list of boys I had been out with affraid

I think we have a cot up in the lost too Jane, along with lots of toys. Got all the soft toys down a few years ago and was sorting through to see what we could get rid of but the kids were there and saying "you can't get rid of that". We have a big farm set and Zoo set (Brittains) as Ian used to have one animal a week when he was little, and vehicles for birthdays, Christmas etc. and then Sally added to it, so that is all up there. Perhaps I should get it down and take it to Ian to put in his loft Laughing Well I did put some washing in the machine this morning so better put that on the line now, beautiful here today.

Hugs to those that need one, including Josh and Frances, as it must have been a shock. How is Kayleigh doing.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:55 pm

That is the ONLY good thing about having a flat roofed property...... notalot of storage so you tend not to hoard things lol!

Jacky Rolling Eyes HOUSEWORK........ my ar**!!!!!! lol!

Sure Martin (the other one) was so glad you remembered him so well Rolling Eyes
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:19 pm

I well remember all the stuff in our loft which we had to clear out after living in the house for 22 years. Got rid of a lot of it at a car boot sale. Wish now though that I had kept a lot of the toys and childrens books! Jacky hang on to the Britains farm and zoo 'cos you can't get them any more. I know as I got Dec a farm for Christmas and had a real job finding one (and it's not Britains) but did get their farm animals but could only find them on Amazon.

Nice to see you back Frances wondered where you were. Poor Josh - hope he's recovering well.
Glad you had a good sleep Lou - you certainly seem very perky today!

Calligraphy class good but I'm going to have to change my mind about what I'm doing for the exhibition as she hadn't said it's going in a frame and what I'd done disappeared behind the frame so need to do something shorter.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:18 pm

thanks for all the get well wishes fgor Josh. It was a shock to see him fall. He was more upset about his trousers being cut so that the paramedic could see his leg and put a vacu splint around it than the fact he was hurt.

Kayleigh so far this year hasn't had any trouble with her leg. Her tummy problems are still on going and she goes back to the hospital on 26th April. The poor girl now has another problem, all the fingers on her right hand clenched into a fist and she is unable to uncurl them. The Dr thinks it's her immune system attacking her nerves but until she can be seen at the hospital on 28th April they can't be sure. Her teacher isn't that supportive and keeps saying she needs to get her hand working because she has her SATS in May. I will let you all know how she gets on once she has had her appointments
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:42 pm

craftymumof3 wrote: Her teacher isn't that supportive and keeps saying she needs to get her hand working because she has her SATS in May.

That is awful Frances, it's not her fault she is having problems Mad Mad You would think she would be sympathetic as Kayleigh must be so frustrated too.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down