The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong....

+2
topgran
LoopyLou
6 posters

Go down

FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... Empty FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong....

Post  LoopyLou Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:39 am

But it's so flippin cold out there I could do with a FUR coat!!! lol!

Well I dunno what you ladies have weather wise but its a wee bit chilly and rainy here.... the wind is absolutely bitter..... affraid

All my arthur has decided to play up at once so looked a complete moron stumbling down the school this morning.... Rolling Eyes

LOL anyways..... hope you got better weather but I doubt it. Hope it clears up a bit by tomorrow cos I gotta go hossy on the Portaloo Shocked and it don't like the rain much! LOL

I imagine you are all still tucked up in bed then???

Come on........................................... lol!

Last edited by LoopyLou on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos my hands dont work well! LOL)
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... Empty Re: FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong....

Post  topgran Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

I'm up Lou. Looks damp and windy out but haven't had my nose out yet! Off to wrap up parcels of stuff I sold on ebay yesterday. Hope the last one will hurry up and pay so I don't have to have two trips to the post office. Then a bit of tidying up, book table for lunch on Saturday (Roys birthday), phone round tyre places for a quote, wrap birthday pressie and maybe think about making a cake!

Hope arthur goes away soon Lou- it must be the weather aggravating it. Better stay in and keep warm!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong.... Empty Re: FURSDAY - and yes I know its spelt wrong....

Post  LoopyLou Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Reminds me I got tonnes of clothing emily outgrown that I could do with shifting..... took pics of it ages ago to list and never got round to it LOL

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm

Good morning Lou, Sue and whoever follows Very Happy I did pop on earlier but forgot to post scratch I noticed Lou was on and thought I would look at the rest of the posts before putting anything as I didn't want to post another Thursday (or Fursday) post Embarassed my memory leaves a lot to be desired. Sorry to hear your arthur is around again Lou, send him packing. Hope all goes well at the hospital tomorrow, supposed to be nice here. Brightening up here, thank goodness as the builder is laying the bricks for my raised beds, save me bending over when I am gardening Laughing Sue I think you should ransack your house and sell more things to pay for your car affraid Ian had a problem with the light in his car, they replaced the part it said needed replacing and it still didnt go out so they said it was a faulty computer and wanted him to pay for that too. He told them he would pay for it minus the amount he had paid for having the part, which he didnt need, replaced and they agreed Rolling Eyes My mum's birthday today so I phoned to wish her a Happy Birthday - she said could she phone me back as her sister had just called in. She phoned me back and said she had gone and then said - "I suppose that will be it for the day now" - I know my sisters will both be in and also my brother and most probably some of my nieces. Then she said "Oh no, here's next door coming in now" Laughing Laughing You can't win with her. She used to be so cheerful and I feel so bad that we can't get there this weekend.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:26 pm

I am worn out reading what everyone is up to! Had a busy morning myself.
First of all I went to Mum's, seems like she had a better night. Had half an hour with her, then went up the village to collect tablets, pension and my Danish treat! Got back to Mum's and we had coffee and choccy biccy! Then up to the Drs. for my blood test - back to Mum's to wait for the sitter, and then she was late.
Anyway, now I have got my feet up, Danish in one hand, coffee in t'other!!
We have got glorious sunshine and I have just put some washing in. Wasnt too good to start with this morning.
enjoy your 'fursday Laughing
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Afternoon everyone. It's very windy here today (too windy to keep the washing on the line)

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:21 pm

Good afternoon ladies , we had a wet start this morning but soon dried up and now we have sunshine and wind Very Happy quite blustery out. Ive been to aerobics and The works in town pick up two collaspable cupcake storage boxes for a tenner Very Happy im going to get some more if theres any left has i took the last off the shelf Very Happy . Just havin a minute and then im off out for Gregory. Ive got to wait in tomorrow for a delivery man to pick up some more things i have sold. Glad to here your mum had a better night Karen, hugs to any poorlies
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down