The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Yeah its Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Yeah its Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Yeah its Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Yeah its Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Yeah its Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Yeah its Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Yeah its Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Yeah its Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Yeah its Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yeah its Friday

+3
lady of kent
poppytree
Marion
7 posters

Go down

Yeah its Friday Empty Yeah its Friday

Post  Marion Fri May 27, 2011 9:17 am

Morning all.

It looks rather dismal outside this morning, think we might be in for some rain
My friend called into see me at lunch time yesterday, and thought she was just stopping for lunch, but as neither of us seemed to have the motivation to move, except to adjoun to the lounge the lunch lasted until 5.30pm lol Thoroughly enjoyed it though and had a lovely afternoon.
Charity shop for me this morning, then must do some serious food shopping lol

Hope you all have a good day

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Yeah its Friday Empty Re: Yeah its Friday

Post  poppytree Fri May 27, 2011 11:13 am

Off to my make and take soon. Baked a banana cake so the house smells nice for the lunchtime viewing - shame about the weather... will have to put the lights on.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri May 27, 2011 11:45 am

Hello Marion Jane, girls, Sounds as if you had a really great afternoon Marion, I love those sort of visits, Very Happy the ones that last for hours and you put the world to rights Laughing CAKE Jane I`ll be round to eat it later Very Happy Hope the visit goes well for you, fingers crossed bounce bounce
Not a nice day here so will just `hang` around doing whatever Laughing
Have a great day Girls and a lovely weekend sunny sunny sunny lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Fri May 27, 2011 11:58 am

Morning girls. Had card club last night we're making a circle book thing! but it will take two meetings to finish it. Instructions HERE

Got calligraphy at lunchtime so need to get stuff ready as we're doing it with watercolour paints What a Face Wish I was in the second group as its a better time. 1pm means having a very early lunch and the morning just seems to disappear. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to move up in September lol! Think it depends though on how many stop going.

Last edited by topgran on Fri May 27, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Fri May 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Good morning ladies. I think I'm finally back. (well for the moment anyway) The man that came to sort out the internet says he is not sure why it keeps going. I have Michaela off school with a sick bug. She has been in a school show this week and last night 6 cast members were off poorly and throughout the show all the others were coming off stage and being sick (some weren't even making it as far as the toilets so the poor teachers were running around with tissue and slippery floor warning signs). Kayleigh has to go to occupational therapy today to see what they can do for her hand. (it has been stuck in a clenched fist since the end of February).

(((HUGS))) to anyone whoi needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri May 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Good morning ladies - overcast here today and we didnt get as much rain as we needed for the garden. The met office thunderstorm sign disappeared about midday (storm was due 4.00pm) then it appeared again later for 7.00pm but it didnt arrive, thank goodness Laughing

Have got my sewing machine out of the cupboard and downstairs now, just got to thread the needle and hope it still works as I haven't used it in years. Got to work out what dessert I can make for the BBQ we are having on Sunday - a couple of neighbours and Ian, Ruth & Sally are coming, don't know if Sally will be bringing Rich yet - she never replies to my texts Mad but if she texts me and I don't reply in 10 mins she is on the phone asking why I haven't replied Laughing Banana cake sounds lovely Jane Very Happy It will certainly make the house smell nice. Glad you had a good lunch Exclamation Exclamation Marion - it is nice to have a good chat to someone. Mum really enjoyed her day when we went there, Martin went with my BIL to take the dogs onto the hills and left us to it. The trouble is with Mum, she will keep the tv on and while you're talking she turns it up Neutral and then she says, she doesn't usually watch this so doesnt know what's going on, then proceeds to tell you Laughing Laughing Still, tv is her company.

Frances, I think you should save all those hugs for Michaela & Kayleigh - thank goodness Joshua is ok. Glad you have your internet sorted out again.

Sue, love the look of that book, you will have to put photos when it's finished.

Lexie text me last night, she has changed telephone and internet provider to BT and it's not working so got to wait until next week now before it is fixed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad She sends her love.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri May 27, 2011 12:55 pm

I`ve got a couple like that Jacky, and its a one word reply when I get them Razz Razz
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri May 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Morning girls....

Am not quite with it so just saying hello and I'll come back when I've had more coffee and read the posts cos at the moment they are going straight over my head lol!

Thanks for all the advice yesterday girls...... Jess text this morning and said Can I walk to school with u ..and I'm sorry.... Georgia wanted to tell her to bu**er off but I text Jess and said that Georgia was still angry and that they would maybe talk about it after half term to see what could get sorted out. So Georgia went off to school with Sian this morning absolutely fine... but hey theres break time and lunch time yet for it to all kick off so aint holding my breath... mind u am impressed with how mature Georgia is being over all this x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Hope she got on ok today Lou Very Happy

Well I got going on my sewing machine and did a load of repairs which have been waiting to be done, once I remembered how to thread it. I bought the machine in 1973 because I wanted a lightweight one and took it to Australia with us when we went. I used to make all my clothes then What a Face It cost £35.00 which was really expensive then, but it does zig-zag and buttonholes etc Laughing Laughing Seems like it was worth the money though as it is still working perfectly and it definitely hasn't been touched for at least 6 years. It seems to have put on a bit of weight though scratch
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down