The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Yeah, its Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Yeah, its Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Yeah, its Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Yeah, its Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Yeah, its Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Yeah, its Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Yeah, its Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Yeah, its Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Yeah, its Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Yeah, its Friday

+2
Karen R
Marion
6 posters

Go down

Yeah, its Friday Empty Yeah, its Friday

Post  Marion Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:56 am

Good morning girls.
I don't know about "yeah its Friday", I can never remember what day it is, so thats why I have to come onto the forum every day lol (thats my excuse and I am sticking to it) Smile
Charity shop for me this morning, and I was meeting a friend for lunch but she has just been in touch and remembered she has some long lost relation visiting today. Honest, she has a brain like a sieve. Smile
Not a lot to tell you at the moment, but you never know what exhilerating thing could happen at the charity shop this morning Smile Smile Smile Smile

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Yeah, its Friday Empty Re: Yeah, its Friday

Post  Karen R Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:32 am

Morning Marion and all who follow...

Looks like we have had rain overnight, but the forecast looks good for today.
Dentist for me later, then back home to meet the new Letting Agent. Also want to try and fit in a visit to see Mum.
Keith got up to let Bailey out this morning... thought I heard her 3.00 this morning, but must have fell back to sleep, now Keith and Bailey are fast asleep!
Better make a move, Harry the spider is on the move... I keep putting him outside, but he is finding his way back in! Must have family over cos I noticed one in the shower this morning Very Happy
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 am

Lexie...

Shall be thinking of you today, with lots of positive vibes sent your way ((hugs))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

Good morning ladies, positive thoughts today for Lexie. Very Happy

Have a good day at the shop Marion, what a shame about your friend not meeting you. Hope you get on with the letting agent Karen. Glad you managed to sleep while Keith dealt with Bailey, I have got that sorted out a while ago Laughing I don't hear Molly in the night no matter how badly I am sleeping.

No plans as yet, got to pop to the shop for some fresh veg.

Have a great day.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Morning girls.....

Massive hugs and positive vibes for Lexie today xxx

I have just had a telephone call from the Headmistress (the one I had all the trouble with a few years back) and apparently Camerons mum has been in saying I confronted her and acted innapropriately in the playground! Oh my god, this woman is as unhinged as her flippin son!!!

Can see its going to be yet another one of those days Rolling Eyes

Hope you get your veg Jacky

Marion sorry your plans have changed

Karen hope all runs to schedule today hunni xx

Massive hugs for you all x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Morning ladies. It's dull and cold here today. I've been into town and got the veggies for the weekend from the market.

Last night we had 3 spiders in the house 1 in the bath, 1 in the kitchen and 1 in the lounge needless to say they were all put outside but I expect the will all be back indoors soon. Apparfently we had a warm spring so they bred well and now it's getting cold they are making their way in to keep warm, I just wish they ould find someone elses house to lodge in.

Marion have a good day at the shop.

Karen glad you were able to sleep whilst your hubby dealt with Bailey

Jacky I hope you get your veg

Lou I hope the stupid woman backs down. From what I've read you were brilliant and stayed calm. She's obviously not a very good mum if she doesn't care about her son and what he's doing.

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them

have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:39 pm

To be honest Frances, although I have stayed calm up till now it is getting increasingly upsetting...... a friend says it seems like ripples in a pond.... keeping spreading on and on... well I wish someone would drain this pond before I end up in the looney bin! Sad Sad Sad

Need some hugs girls x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Oh Lou, sending you massive hugs. That is just not fair when it is her son who caused the upset in the first place, you stay strong girl xxx and it was her who acted inappropriately for using bad language in front of Emily Evil or Very Mad

Sent Martin out for the veg as I was finishing a card for a friend Very Happy

Urrgh spiders, I can cope with the flying crane flies and can catch them and throw them back out, it's the little fat jumpy ones I don't like, they seem to leap at me affraid But I did have a monstrous one coming to get me the other day, thank goodness for Martin and the empty yoghurt pot on the table pale It did give me a scare.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello girls ... got fab-U-lus news exactly what I wanted.No 1 can believe it but the MRI scan showed up less than the mammogram which showed up less than the hand held little scan ( had to have another mammogram ) today , the Consultant let the Radiologist do the hand held scan thing , and even then she could not really find it , she let Mr BONOMI have a go and he found it ...... its a tiny little patch of cells , so on October the 6th he is doing a lumpectomy , and as a precaution taking some nodes from under my arm .He is going to do the op himself because its so tiny and worried that it could be missed but before the op and this is the worse bit ... turn away if your squimish ... he is inserting some very thin wire into my nipple and using the scan thing will circle the cells ...BUT NOT with any local ( needle too big and can dislodge the cells ) ... sounds horrendous! affraid affraid Good job I've had 2 kids so can't be worse than that !!!!
WON'T need chemo only a 3 week course of radiotherapy .So all the positive thoughts , prayers , vibes worked !!so happy ...
thanks for all your good wishes girls has kept me sane over the last couple weeks !
Have decided IAM NEVER going to moan about my mad wild hair again because I WOULD of hated to lose it ! speak later !!! Very Happy bounce
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Lou stay calm ... wicked woman not you the other one there are some really nasty people out there and they usually make them selves known at the school gate .I Told you all about the time a evil cow of a woman was awful to my Dulcie who was 6 at the time , she refused to apologised and months later ared mist came down I WACKED HER ONE ! Iam not proud of it but .... she called the police and they came to see me and threw the book at her and she now has a criminal record and I GOT OF SCOT FREE!! So she will get her comeuppance !!
Hope everyone else is ok .... Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:57 pm

mwah ... (((hugs))) mwah ... such a great relief for you Lexie... still not pleasant what you have to go through, but you must be very relieved.
My Mum had a mastectomy, this will be her 5th year cancer free (touch wood) - she was on tablets and stopped taking them back in April. Sending just a few more positive vibes for you along with big hugs

I have been to the dentist and have to go back next week for scale and polish.
Also met the new Letting Agent and she is very nice... efficient, thorough and will be very firm in telling the tenant what they can and cannot do. They (as in the tenant and her mother)have been bringing people over to look at the house! They seem to think (as in the mother!!!) that they can do things as they please, like painting the front and back door, wanting the boiler moved .... ermmmm no!!! So Ellen (Letting Agent) is going to ring the tenant on Monday to let her know that if they want to 'view' the house, they have to contact her ... in fact anything they want to know - they have to go through her. That is the trouble when the girl who wants to rent only lives up the road. If she has any gentlemen friends living there - she will be charged an additional £50 and the Housing people will be informed. We do have to provide a cooker, which we didnt know - anything else has to be removed - I intend selling the washing machine to her... which the L/A said was fine - the price on that has just gone up Laughing I know that sounds a bit mean... but I know the girl has just got a grant for over £1,000 to furnish the house - she is claiming for carpets and curtains... and we are putting them in new.

I am now having a glass of wine to cool me down! Just had fajitas for tea and they were a bit hot!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

and the best of it is... which I forgot to add.... they are wanting these things doing - and they failed the credit check Rolling Eyes she now has to get either another guarantor or have 2 guarantors (her brother and whoever else) Dont think she will be happy if she fails again.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Yeah, its Friday Empty Hi

Post  LoopyLou Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 am

Lexie my love, do u know your news made my day! I had been having a crappy one so was nice to hear something good...or as good as it could have been anyhow. You can take the treatment kid, your strong and you're a woman!!! Big love and hugs x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 am

Lexi, I wasn't around again yesterday to see your post, but I am soooo happy for you, what wonderful news.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am

Have to admit still on a high from news yesturday ,,,,such relief , I know some woman can cope with only one boob happily but mine are such a big part of me Litrally.. they are what IAM BIG BOOBED AND CURVAUIOUS ...goks way of sayinf nicely chubby hahahahah so am relieved
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am

Karen this letting business sounds a real hassle ! good luck with it my friend ! affraid
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down