The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday

+4
craftymumof3
Craftworker
lady of kent
Marion
8 posters

Go down

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post  Marion Sun May 29, 2011 10:16 am

Morning ladies.

I had a lay in this morning, lol till 7.15m Very Happy I am going to my eldest daughters later on today, have been asked to go over for dinner, and as you know I don't like cooking for myself since John died, so this is one invitation I shan't be saying no to Very Happy
Also she is having a huge tree cut down in her garden today, the roots are really getting where they shouldn't be, so I am going to go over there a bit earlier, as I want to see how they do it.

My youngest daughter phoned last night, she and my grandson are coming on Tuesday and staying until Friday (lol hubby has to fend for himself again Very Happy ) also she asked if I would like to go and stay with them later on in June. Would I ? lol there was no need to ask, I would go anytime.

Hope you all have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post  lady of kent Sun May 29, 2011 11:04 am

Morning Marion and girls, oh enjoy your dinner Marion I know what you mean about cooking for one Surprised
Jacky and Lou hope you are both ok today. Very Happy
Sue we are nearly on the longest day so Christmas cant be to far away lol! lol!
Lexie you must get some rest you will wear yourself out Rolling Eyes
Hope its going well with the home viewings Jane Very Happy
Have a good day all,
Going to really go for it today Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes then again it is sunny outside sunny sunny sunny not in the least bit like Christmas lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 am

Good morning Marion, Janet and all who follow Very Happy The sun is trying to come out, hope it stays fine and dry for the BBQ. It is lovely when your children cook for you Marion, you enjoy it and then to get an invite to stay at your other daughter too, brilliant. We used to really enjoy going to Cheltenham and seeing all the family when the children were small and staying with Mum & Dad, and then Mum would come and have a week with us a couple of times a year too. Dad never went on holiday apart from one year when we came back from Australia and Ian was just a year old, we invited Mum to come on holiday with us to Tenby and told her to ask him too. We were so surprised when he said yes. He thoroughly enjoyed playing on the sand with Ian, and babysat in the evening for us and Mum to go out - Ian was always still up when we got back though Laughing On the way home I asked if he had enjoyed it and he said yes but he wouldn't want to do it again Rolling Eyes Couldn't see the point of travelling and always happy pottering in his garden. Our holidays as children, was a day trip to Barry Island Laughing and sometimes to Bristol Zoo but they were happy times.

Janet, it's going to rain tomorrow, so get out in the sun and leave the cards alone lol! Hugs to all those that need one today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sun May 29, 2011 11:48 am

Morning ladies, it's dark and cold here at the moment and I think it might rain in a bit Crying or Very sad
Marion have a lovely dinner and time with your daughter. Smile
Janet have a lovely day Smile
Jacky enjoy your BBQ Smile

I;m going to try and connect the final laptop to the printer then maybe I can use one to scan in some cards that I have made recently Smile

(((HIUGS))) to anyone who needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun May 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Morning ladies...

quick visit!

Dont think I mentioned that Mum had a fall yesterday, they had to call the Paramedics, they checked her over and fortunately everything was ok. She has got a few bruises this morning, but seems ok. I asked whether the Home thought it advisable Mum come up to our house for lunch, and they said it would be fine.. thought it would do her good.
Hope everyone is ok. Sending mwahs... and hugs... back later xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun May 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Good morning all

Well I sent Ady shopping last night thinking I would give him a list for the unusual items that we needed and he would work out the rest...but no.... came back with absolutely no veg or spuds..he remembered fruit... now we have not had a roast for weeks... so I really wanted a roast so have been up the one stop and bought some spuds and veg and ready made yorkies!!! I will have my flippin roast!!

Janet hope ya bonce has recovered from the mastick attack!!

Karen am sure it will do mum good to be with you bless her. Big hugs for you all x

Jacky hope ya managed to sleep last night and have the energy for the BBQ today, hope the weather brightens up x

Marion that will be lovely having them stay with you but even nicer when you go to them...!!! They can do the cleaning in ur house whilst yours stays spick and span whilst you're away!! LOL

Frances good luck trying to connect the printer and the lappy, my old epson wont work off the lappy cos Vista wont recognise the ink levels so it gets a bit annoying.....

Sciatica is alot better today, pain killers keeping other aches at bay for now... kids are just monging about in their pj's ... georgia aint even out of her room yet this morning!!!

I have had a shower, washed my hair (ready for a new colour going on it tonight) and had my brekkie (sultana bran Embarassed you can guess what for!!)

Thanks for the PM Marion x Any time hunny x

Massive hugs for you all whether you need one or not cos I is feeling cuddly today.... something to do with being back amongst my forum friends again after a few weeks of hit and miss postings!!

I have to do a letter for my dad on the pc today, my dad plays for the local darts league and when my nephew was alive his respite care was provided by a childrens hospice called The Cherries, well the darts charity committee are thinking about making the Cherries their chosen charity for the year so my dad is asking them to make any donations in memory of Bradley... Very Happy which will be lovely. We support the charity alot via the family but this could open up more donations for them so it will be good x

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sun May 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Afternoon ladies. Just clouded over here so maybe in for a spot of lane. Feeling very achey today especially round the hips - don't know why but wondering if its a bug as Roy is the same - so we're postponing the gardening! He's making pickles and I'm making cards (maybe).

Jacky - Roy used to work on Barry Island at the fair and an ice cream stall when he was 12 to 16 - you never know you might have seen him!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun May 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Good morning or is it afternoon ! To you all ...
Not alot going on here we'r off down to Horam near Eastbourne to our friends for a BBQ or as they are South African a Braai ! and lee is a fantastic bloke on the braai no burnt offerings or flames from him almost tastes as good as my dads ! we are going t6here and have nothing at all planned for tomorrow so I just MIGHT get my much awaited trip to the garden centre Surely it can't be that hard but always seems something more pressing to do !I 'll have to pin Micky down ... hang on he might like that !
I've said as long as Dulcie behaves from yesturday lunch time until wedesday 1st thing she can go to Croydon and see her boyfriend..... It means putting her on the train at East Grinstead and getting off at East Croydon its only 36mins but she has never done it before , we've been up plenty of times together but never let her go alone , Iam feeling very nervous about it !I spoke to the boyfriends Nan who he lives with , and she said she will make sure there is someone there to meet her etc ... he is special needs to so she fully understands !
Marion that gives you something to look forward to , good that you have a loving and supportive family .My friend who was widowed 4 years ago has 1 daughter and 3 sons and to be honest they are local , but useless , but she has us and we try and include her in many things .
Glad your back with us Lou and that everyone else is ok ish .Karen enjoy the day with your mum , thats the trouble we only get one mum ah . Have a good day everyone xxxx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Sue you snuck in there .... hope your soon be feeling better ! xxx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun May 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Sorry to hear your Mum had a fall Karen Sad glad she didn't hurt herself. Mum fell out of bed one night last year - early evening and it happened to be when none of her back up people were in. She wears a push button to alert help and they called my elder sister who was at the theatre, then my younger sister who was also out, then her next door neighbour who was on holiday. They then just sent a paramedic round. My niece got home and found a message on the answerphone and called my elder sister who was by then home, so they went round and she was already back in bed wondering why everyone had come round Laughing Laughing She hadn't hurt herself, just couldn't get up from the floor. At least your mum had someone there for her and you can go off on your holiday without worrying (but I know you will - just try not to)

Hope you enjoyed your roast Lou, I'm starving and waiting for the BBQ to be ready - hurry up 4.00. Laughing Glad to have you back Lou, it sure was quiet without you, I hate talking to myself Laughing I bet I bought icecream from Roy Sue Laughing Laughing We always had an icecream and went to the fair - I loved the caterpillar ride there - the roof comes over you and the ride looks like a caterpillar. Bet it's not there any more Laughing

Hope Dulcie has behaved herself for you Lexie, it is scary to let them go off on their own, especially in Dulcies situation.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun May 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Had good time at the Braai {BBQ} had a good old catchup with our friends and Dulcie behaved , so far can't find an excuse NOT to let her go to Croydon ! typical never an excuse when you want one !!!!! Hope everyone has had a good day catch up later
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon May 30, 2011 11:53 am

Fingers crossed for Dulcie, Lexie and hope she has a wonderful time Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 am

lol! I know what you mean Lexie - when Sally decided to go to Indonesia to catch bats in the jungle - she was in her first year at uni and was constantly on antibiotics for different things as her immune system was still developing after her transplant - we hoped she wouldn't raise the money to go. Unfortunately all the neighbours and friends rallied round giving her things to sell on ebay to raise the funds so there was nothing we could do Laughing As is turned out, it was for the best as she took loads of antibiotics for all eventualities from the Dr. and didn't use any of them, and has hardly ever had them since cheers cheers cheers I am sure Dulcie will be ok.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down