The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

+2
lexiecraft
Marion
6 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Marion Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 am

Morning ladies.
After our lovely week of sunshine it poured with rain during the night and looks like its going to be rain today as well.
Charity shop for me this morning, then as I did nothing over the week end, I might flick the duster around Smile

Hope you have a good day.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  lexiecraft Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:30 am

Good morning Marion and all who follow !
Its rained constantly since about 10 am sunday morning here ... and Still raining !
Got a few things to get on with today , including collecting my daughter from Croydon !
Have a good day everyone catch up later xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 am

Morning!

Its a murky morning! No rain as yet, but it doesnt look too promising.
Marion is leading me astray! I am going to flick the duster around here and the hoover. Then a spot of ironing, more I think about it... I am thinking of more jobs - think I am going to stop thinking!
Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Morning Marion Lexie Karen and girls, Marion Karen housework....... Mad Mad the dust will still be there tomorrow, you can just collect todays at the same time Laughing Laughing
Lexie I hope all is ok with the Croydon trip and your daughter is well Very Happy
Hope you are still having a great time Jacky and its warm, because its not here Mad Mad
A hanging about day today as both daughter and daughter in law have hospital visit and we are on standby, as you do Rolling Eyes
Take care all lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Hmmmm.... just phoned the Social worker and explained what has happened this past 3 weeks ... she is not happy.
Had a phone call from the Home and they are taking Mum back to Hospital this afternoon to the Fracture Clinic.
Connie (SW) has said she will go down today to the Home and have a chat with them. Will wait and see what happens!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Afternoon ladies- Bit grey and cold here today now it's stopped raining. Michael had a day off today so I was going to make use of his 6'+ frame and get him to prune the large forsythia but the rain put a stop to that. Must get it done soon though as ot's beginning to make the living room a bit gloomy! Just about got my PC sorted now after taking everything off and starting from scratch again in case it was that which was affecting internet connection. It wasn't - it was the cable! But I have got a faster Pc now! Think I might go and do some ironing to warm up!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:32 pm

You go steady there Sue!!!
I have just done mine, and sat here wondering what to do now. Have been thinking about doing Amy's 18th Birthday card, but cant think what to do... so I went on ebay to have a look at the cards on there for some inspiration - I think a Bookatrix card might go down well! Trouble is I havent got the board, so now got to wait until I see my friend, who I know will lend me hers!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Afternoon ladies

Lexi, what is your daughter doing in Croydon?

Karen, sorry to hear they are taking your Mum back to hospital, fingers crossed they don't find anything else wrong, and I am so so pleased to hear that questions are being asked about the home.

Janet, I am doing as you say and leaving the dust Smile

Sue, good to hear you have the laptop sorted out. My laptop is only a year old so doesn't have much rubbish on it at the moment, however, my computer is years old, and I am sure it would work quicker if I had a cranking handle lol

It stopped raining here about 11am, but its certainly trousers and coat day today. When I go away on Saturday for the week to see my youngest daughter, a very good friend of mine is popping in each day to feed the tortoise for me. She said to me at the week end, would you like me to do a dust and hoover for you as well? I thought she was joking and said I would leave the duster and polish on the kitchen table lol but she wasn't joking !! so thats why I aren't going to bother about the dust this week Very Happy Very Happy
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Karen, pity you don't live closer, I have that board Smile

Where you do you look on ebay at the cards? I only ever look at blogs.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Shorts and t-shirt day today. Martin has,just come out of the pool. We had a terrific thunderstorm last night though - you know what I am like with them. Thank goodness for the metal shutters on the windows which cut out all the flashes. I could put up with the bangs and rumbles. Off to Florence in the morning for the day. Difficult to post with the phone so just keeping up with the posts.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Well We picked Dulcie up she has had a great time and truly been looked after by Kyrans family , and is going back to stay again soon ....
We got home about 7ish so cheated big time and had fish n chips for supper they were yummy washed down with a big mug of tea and a kitkat ! My idea of heaven !
From what Iam reading on F/B poor Lou is having a hard time with no painkillers hope she'll be more comfortable asap affraid
bit difficult knowing what to wear at moment gone for layers and furry slippers tonight !
we are trying to organise a week away for when my friend Carol finishes her chemo and Radiotheraphy , looks like a week in spain staying at another friends villa , fly to Faro and drive up 45 mins drive , just checking dates flights arn't too bad a price either ! right off to messabout with my bird cage and bird card , really enjoying my card making at moment .hugs to all xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down