The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

4 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Marion Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 am

Morning ladies.

I had one of my 5.30am mornings today! and being as I have to take my little car for its first MOT at 8am this morning I thought I might as well stay up instead of turning over!

Its been raining during the night, so am glad I didn't water my flowers last night. And this morning, its dull, its damp and its dreadful ! So a lovely day for doing my ironing

Bet you are doing something nicer than I am today
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 am

Morning Marion and all who follow...

A breezy start to the day here, yesterday was quite cool, even thought about putting the heating on for an hour Shocked but I didnt!
Just one little accident this morning, and I think Bailey is getting the hang of this going out to do her business. She has had her mad 30 minutes and is now asleep... so we talk in whispers now
Just seen on Daybreak all those gorgeous Dalmatian puppies...all 16 of them The mum had to have a Caesarean. Very cute, but I dont think I could cope with 16 little terrors running around!
Not sure what I am doing today.
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:31 am

Good morning Marion, Karen and all who follow Very Happy Just a flying visit as I am off to water my friends hanging baskets before the sun gets too hot Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol! Will be back later.

Karen, I am sure you will find your time filled with Bailey around Laughing Enjoy your day today Marion Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Morning Marion Karen Jacky and girls, hope the car passes mot Marion affraid . I saw those pups too they were so sweet Karen Very Happy . Sun Jacky what sun its awful here, sunny Have a good day all Very Happy lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Yes... they did look sweet ...on tv!!! Can you imagine 16 little puppies running around?? Mind you they obviously have the room there.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Karen R wrote:Yes... they did look sweet ...on tv!!! Can you imagine 16 little puppies running around??

affraid affraid affraid affraid
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Karen, I think one pup is enough to look after, the thought of any more well, it just doesn't bare thinking about
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm

The sunny is shining lovely now, although it was behind a cloud when I first came on here. Quite warm out too. Forgot to mention earlier that Molly had a dry night Shocked it was so nice to go down and not have to clear up. Maybe the medication has gone through her now and she is back to normal as I didn't have one all day yesterday either. 16 puppies, it's like the film isn't it Laughing I didnt see them though Sad

I have 3 more cards to make before the end of the month, but have time to do those as they are at the end of the month Very Happy Martin has just ordered me an A3 printer for my birthday cheers I will have to get on and do my scrapbooking pages now - really looking forward to it so will have to stop playing Farm Town on FB to give me time to do all the things I want to do.

Mum's physio came yesterday and my sister said he got her doing all sorts of things - and gave her exercises to do 3 times a day. My sister phoned me this morning and she said she had just had a go at Mum as she jokingly said to her have you done your exercises yet when she went round to take Mum shopping. Mum had a good old moan that it was the same exercises that she had to do when she came out of hospital 13 years ago and she has been doing them all that time (she hasn't). So my sister said that she had never seen her doing any and the fact that he got her walking properly and moving the fingers on her left hand - which none of us has ever seen her straighten them, you would think she would do them to help her life. So when they got back from shopping my sister put the stuff away and then left - she would normally get Mum a drink and biscuit but she said if she is supposed to be walking she will let her get it herself. I phoned Mum and asked her how she was feeling after exercising yesterday and she said she felt really good - so I said she had better get on and do them then if they helped but she just said that she always does them Mad The physio is coming back again next Thursday so I told her he will be expecting to see an improvement so hopefully she will do them.

Hugs to those who need them, off to get a cuppa now

Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content