The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

4 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Marion Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 am

Good morning all.

I might go missing for a few days:( no, not to sunbathe lol I seem to be trying to catch my tail in everything at the moment. no time to do anything, and part of the problem is my computer:( I aren't even finding time to make my cards.
So give me a few days and I will be back, hopefully all jobs done, relaxed and recouperated.
I also still have this bad cough and I think that is getting me down, had two lots of tablets but nothing has moved it, so at the moment am also waiting for an appointent for a chest x=ray.
Take care and look after each other..
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Good morning Marion, sorry to see you wont be around but hurry back soon, we will miss your morning posts Sad You look after yourself first, don't want that cough to get any worse - look forward to your return.

Good morning to all who follow, no-one did yesterday am I going to be all alone on the forum Crying or Very sad Got to finish Ruth's card today and then think of something to do for Sally - she's easier to do for as she has so many interests and I know her inside out Laughing

Enjoy your day Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi ladies.....

Sorry to hear you are still suffering with that cough Marion and hope that a few days will help you get straight and see it off for good hun x

Jacky I didn't get online yesterday as I was in the new Forest and most of the time I couldn't get a signal for some reason. Managedto put one post on facebook then it chucked me off!!

Today I been blitzing my bedroom...Ady not happy but it had to be done. He wanted me to rest today cos I hurt my klnee yesterday. But if he makes the mess..eventually someones gotta clear it...right?
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Today I been blitzing my bedroom...Ady not happy but it had to be done. He wanted me to rest today cos I hurt my klnee yesterday. But if he makes the mess..eventually someones gotta clear it...right?

Yes ADY. You rest your knee. Nice to see you had a good time at the New Forest. I have managed to finish Ruth's card - printed on parchment paper and then embossed. Will get the photo on tomorrow. Watching them sweat playing badminton tonight.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Evening...

I havent been around for a few days, been busy getting Mum's house sorted out. Upstairs decorated, furniture all gone... that caused a few tears, carpets gone, downstairs all stripped.... found messages on the walls that we wrote over the years, more tears. It looks so empty now, but wonderful memories, we have decided to rent it out, and letting an Estate Agent sort it. They have already put an advert on the website, but its nowhere near finished yet Shocked just hope someone doesnt want to move in straight away! otherwise they will get a paintbrush in hand!
So I might go missing for a few days.
Went to see Mum today and she wasnt very good. A lot of things have gone off and I am really not happy, today was the final straw... I came home so upset ... Keith rang Head Office, and to cut a long story short, we have a meeting on Thursday with the new Manager. I am adding to my growing list of questions.
Bailey has had her last injection today and has worn me out... in this heat its very tiring! She was 'helping' with the washing (dragging clean washing around the garden!) She has now settled down and gone to bed... she is ready by 9.00, trouble is she does wake at 6.15!
Hope everyone is ok xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am

Oh Karen, it must be so hard to empty the family home. When Mum moved out of her house into the bungalow it didn't mean a lot to me as I had never lived in that house - although of course there were family memories there. They moved into it just after I got married as their house was being pulled down for a road widening scheme and was compulsory purchased. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the CH. I laughed when I read about Bailey - Callie has a sock fettish and will even pull them off Ian's feet (he encourages it though)

Take care and don't work too hard Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content