The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday and returning home EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday and returning home EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday and returning home EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday and returning home EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday and returning home EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday and returning home EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday and returning home EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday and returning home EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday and returning home EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday and returning home

4 posters

Go down

Saturday and returning home Empty Saturday and returning home

Post  Craftworker Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:52 am

Good morning all, have decided to pack up a day early and having a more relaxed pack up time. Tomorrow we would have to be off the site by 12.00 and the washing facilities are closed from 10.30 to 12.30 which seems really stupid. Imagine if you had a few kids and a long journey home you would have to make sure they used the loos and be ready to go by 10.30 or you would be looking for somewhere almost as soon as you set off. Hoping there won't be as many big lorries on the M25 on a Saturday - horrible journey here, no hold ups but fast lorries all around you and you can't be sure that they can see you. Prefer getting in a jam and going slower Laughing

Take care all, enjoy your day.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Saturday and returning home Empty Re: Saturday and returning home

Post  Karen R Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Afternoon Jacky...

What a morning! Took the curtains and linings down to Mum's house ready to put up and the tracks are down, need washing before putting back up.
Then had to go into town to get some things I had forgotten to put on my Asda delivery.... going around Asda we get a call from Amy - my mum had a fall and was complaining of pain in the left side. We literally rushed out of Asda to come home - it seemed all the traffic had decided to go slow, and there was hundreds of tractors (well not quite but ykwim) on our way back Amy phoned again to say that the Paramedic checked Mum over and everything was fine. Her blood sugar was up a little, but she had just had lunch. They are going to get the Falls Team to re-assess her. Called in to see her, I was upset, Mum was upset wanting to know why she kept falling. I have told her I think she has the hots for the Paramedics! The CArers are going to keep a close eye on her, and I have said Amy and I will go down this afternoon for half an hour for her to see Bailey. Just wish I didnt get so emotional sometimes, this is one thing I cant hide and Mum knows it. But cant help it.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Good afternoon all.

Yes, am back from my holiday. We had brilliant sunshine every day except on Thursday about 4pm the heavens opened and it rained all evening, but on Friday morning the sun was out again. I can honestly say we have had fantastic weather.
We spent a lot of the time on the beach, so have caught the sun
I have the washing in the machine and the tumble dryer on, and have just been to Tesco's to get some food, saw a friend of mine there, she looked at my tan and thought I had been abroad lol
I had a really good time, and so did the lady I went with. I thanked her last night for such a wonderful holiday and she said she couldn't have been with anyone better Smile
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Oh dear Karen, so sorry to hear your Mum had a fall too - it is upsetting but at least she wasn't at home on her own, she is in the best place. Hope she has recovered fully now Very Happy

Great to hear you have had a good holiday Marion - we were very lucky with the weather in Cambridge too apart from Thursday but we paid a visit to Duxford Air Museum so Martin had a great time walking around 8 hangars full of aeroplanes and I went round one too then had a cup of coffee and read my Kindle Laughing I must say I am really pleased with it, I usually take weeks to read a book, but for some reason I seem to be able to get into it better on Kindle and read 2 books while we were away - saw the size of one of the books in the shop and it was quite a size. The best part is, you can make the text bigger and easier to read Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 pm

OH Karen sorry to hear about your mum falling , its only natural that you get emotional after all its your Mum . my mum is suffering with me going to the states she says as she can viualise where iam and what iam doing but going thereshe won't be able to untill she has been over and seen me !! mum ah ????!!! we are all the same ....
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down