The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

5 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  claireyd Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 am

Morning all.

Well it is not very nice out there this morning. Just glad its my day off. Smile

I have taken pitty on my daughter as i will take her and her mate to school this morning. There is nothing worse then getting wet and then haveing to send the rest of the day drying out !!!

I am going to catch up on the iorning when i get back . Crying or Very sad But then the rest of the day is mine Smile Not sure what to do then.

I hope everyone has a lovely day.XXX

claireyd
claireyd
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  Marion Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 am

Morning Girls.

Claire, the wet and windy weather sounds pretty general today, I know we have it here and its not nice.
Ah, you are a good Mum taking your daughter to school, I know what you mean though, if they get wet the next thing is they are off school coughing and sneezing.

I have the charity shop this morning, then I shall be putting my car away in the garage as I shan't be needing it any more before I go away on Wednesday. I am still wondering how I shall make it through Wednesday as I have to be up about 4.30am and I don't do getting up half way through the night Sad
Never mind, am sure it will all be worth it.

Enjoy the day girls.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 am

Morning ladies...

Its a wild and windy morning here... no rain though and the sun is trying to shine.
Claire... I have a bit of ironing to do as well and after that who knows what I shall do... havent done much crafting lately... it seems decorating Mum's house has taken over - dont mind though its nearly done.
Watching Jeremy Kyle, and it really is fatal watching it before housework!
Right... having 5 minutes before I think about the ironing!
Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Good morning ladies, not as windy as it was here yesterday but its supposed to get stronger later. Watching helicopter heroes instead of Jeremy this morning. Martin hates Jeremy and we were both still drinking our cuppa so thought I better not turn over Laughing Got up late after a very restless night, don't know why. Woke at 4.00 and couldn't get back to sleep, kept making up silly stories in my head scratch In the end propped myself up on pillows and drifted off in a sitting position until 8.30. Laughing

Nice of you to give the children a lift to school, I hate walking to somewhere in the rain, don't mind so much coming home. Enjoy your day, I have to start thinking of what to take to Looe on Thursday.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Good afternoon everyone , well I knew the peace was too good to last ... by the time i'd got back from dropping Dulcie back at her dads Mick was back , he said he was telling BT disconnect the internet , and had packed away the rerouter , or whatever its called , and that I could not spend another night in the house , so I rang Sheila and stayed there the night .7'OCLOCK THIS MORNING I get a phone call apologising .... silly mind games can't play them any more , I am off to the states to my friends next week and will return in time for op and preassessment clinic , after that we shall have to see .... have'nt told him that bit yet but will do just before leaving ......Good job I LIKE FLYING HAHAHAHAH
Had to laugh the internet was all connected apparently because of the contract we have it would of cost him £187 to cancel and as he hates wasting money he's soon put it back again !!
Iam off to the solicitor this afternoon , done ironing and tiding .... I REALLY MISS MY CRAFT STUFF....its all boxed up and can't be bothered to open boxes .I hanging boxes full of clothes and 3 suitcases all to be shipped of clothes and I REALLY THOUGHT i should find my warm jacket if Iam going to be about in october . I could not remember what was in what , anyway the first case I opened I found my jacket neatly packed , so I have taken it out and will leave it at Sheilas , I wonder if I will be so lucky findind my boots .All my winter clothes are packed ready for shipping , so what a shame will have to buy a couple of outfits on my return hahahahaha
Might have my readiotheraphy out there will have to talk to my friend when I get there .....
Can't wait to leave now .....Have a great day everyone will speak later .
Smile
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:15 pm

OMG Lexie, can't understand how things have changed between you two in such a short time. Hope you have a peaceful time in the States. Keep in touch whatever happens.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Things are really bad , don't know myself how its got so bad! But its not nice ...looks like I'll be moving out of here on friday ... actually I feel relieved more than anything , going to the States and really looking forward to it , be back for surgery .mum may come over and we shall stay with my aunties have'nt made a plan yet !! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down