The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday 27th September. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday 27th September. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday 27th September.

+2
Craftworker
Marion
6 posters

Go down

Tuesday 27th September. Empty Tuesday 27th September.

Post  Marion Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 am

Morning girls.
I just had to put the date on. Do you realise 3 months time and Christmas will be over Very Happy
I really must get a card made today for an email friends birthday, its got to be posted tomorrow to get there in time.
I took all my spare cards to the charity shop thinking I would start making more, the trouble is I haven't really been in the mood lately to make them, so my shoebox is empty!
My youngest daughter phoned last night and they are coming for the week end. So I shall have both girls with me this week end which is what I need.
Hope you all enjoy the day.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 27th September. Empty Re: Tuesday 27th September.

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Good morning Marion, how nice to have both your girls with you for the weekend, it does buck you up doesn't it. We are going out for a meal at the Italian Restaurant tonight with Sally and her boyfriend, and Ian. Ruth is in Paris with her sisters going to Disney as it's her sister's birthday. Overcast here this morning - not the bright sunshine I ordered, but let's hope the sun manages to break through.

Enjoy your day Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  claireyd Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Morning All,
Hope you are all keeping well. Sorry for coming on as offten as I would like but there never seems to be enough time in day.

I was treated to a day out in London on Saturday to go and see The Phantom Of the Opara. Very Happy It was a present form Mike and the kids. I have seen it before many years ago with my school. When Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman where in it. Sian came with me as well as my mum-in-law and her mum. It was a lovely day we had lunch in China Town and then we just walked around window shopping.

There was a comment when I did have to step in as Sian and my mum-in-law were walking in front and there was a very strange man walking to close to Sian for my likeing. Mad So I did what any mother would do, I pulled her away and at the same time I think I am of accidently(!!!) punch him on the nose. I did say some very choice words at him!! He went off up the road very quickly after that. The look of shock on all others faces was a picture Shocked

The show was FANTASTIC and as good as I remmbered. I will have to save up and go again. Very Happy Very Happy

Hope you all have a lovely day.
xx
claireyd
claireyd
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Afternoon Girls its a really lovely day here in the Bay, autumn not here just yet. Hope you had a lovely anniversery Jacky, 42 years oh well done Laughing Laughing Laughing
lv Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Havent been around for a few days... got Mum in hospital, cut a long story short... Mum had a fall on Saturday and another on Sunday. This time they kept her in. She has a water infection and kidney and thyroid are 'out of sorts' Went to see her yesterday and she wasnt very good, didnt want to talk to me or even look at me... all very upsetting for us both. She hasnt broken anything, but is in a lot of pain.

Been a lovely day today, lots of washing done.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Oh Karen, that is so upsetting - I was worried about you as I noticed you were on and not posting Sad Did you get to Ally Pally, I expect you wish you hadn't gone now if you did. You do deserve some time out for yourself. Sending huge HUGS to you.

Tuesday 27th September. 4

Thanks for the anniversary wishes all of you Very Happy Off out for a meal, just supposed to be getting ready Embarassed
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 am

Jacky , hope you had a very happy anniversary , and a lovely meal this evening !
Karen sorry to hear about your mum , very upsetting for you both .
Clair I loved Phantom , I saw it 5 years ago , we had a threatre weekend break as a weeding gift and we both loved it !
Marion , have a great time with your daughters, do some girlie things and have fun !
Janet ,it was beautiful down at Eastbourne today ,also , we had lunch at Birling Gap alot of very quick moving mist aboutbut once that dissappeared it was lovely !they do say the next few days are going to be gorgous to ...
Hope everyone gets to make the most of the sunshine and has a lovely week ....just incase I don't get on for a few days ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down