The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Saturday

4 posters

Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Sunny Saturday

Post  Marion Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:53 am

Morning ladies.

More sun today, and its October lol but I aren't complaining.
I have some ironing to do this week end, but being as I aren't going out anywhere I can get it done any time over the next couple of days.
Its been a bit quiet here the past few days, do you think everyone is making the most of the sunshine?

Hope you all enjoy the day.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Re: Sunny Saturday

Post  Craftworker Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:10 am

Good morning Marion and all who follow. Love this weather. I think there is a craft demo at the garden centre today, must check my emails, if so I think a trip might be in order as I love garden centres too. Martin is off playing golf tomorrow back on Mon so will have plenty of time to craft around the house Laughing

Enjoy your day and don't go standing at that ironing board for too long Marion. Not good for your legs.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Morning...

This past few days seem to have gone in a blur. Went to see Mum yesterday and she wasnt too bad - still very confused, and trying to talk to her was difficult. They are assessing her to see if she requires extra help, as it stands at the moment... they dont think she will qualify for a Nursing Home. If she doesnt, we will have to have a meeting again down at the Care Home, regarding safety and security.
Dont think I mentioned yesterday that the tenant has been declined, as has her Guarantor - quite pleased really, so back to square one...but the house is on the web site and hopefully wont be long before we start over! We thought there was something going on as the girl seemed to be holding back and only sent paperwork off last week having had it for over 2 weeks. Turns out she has a CCJ and for reasons the Letting Agent cant say...the Guarantor isnt 'suitable'
Its a beautiful morning here and all the windows open! Cant believe we are having this heatwave in October!
Better shake a leg... enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Jacky, nothing like that at our garden centre, but its a big day for them today, the Christmas things are going into the shop!!!! OMG Christmas!!! If they started the middle of November that would be soon enough for me.

Karen, it must be awfully hard for you at this moment in time. I can't imagine what it would be like if my mother hadn't known me, it must be so upsetting for you. Its a good job the person that wanted your mothers house was found out in time wasn't it? I know its back to the beginning now but its better than having someone like her in there.

Well, I have finished my ironing! I switched on Upstairs Downstairs and just carried on with the ironing, and seemed to get it done in no time.
I am now showered, so all dressed up and nowhere to go.
You never know I might even make a card Smile
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Mum still knows who we are...at the moment - I know the time will come and she wont know...so as Keith say's... I have to make the most of the time she does still know me. I mentioned to Mum about her friend going to see her the day before, but she didnt know her friend had been. I am dreading the day she doesnt know me, this disease is so cruel...

Bailey has had her 1st bath! She looks all fluffy and smells just like a Johnson's baby
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Think the hot weather is causing problems or is it the techi monster it took ages for my internet to connect and then had a problem login on here !
Marion walk away from that ironong board and no one gets hurt ! what you like woman tooo hot for that noncence! Jacky your doing the right thing by going to the Garden Centre but santa rendeer affraid affraid No ways hahahahahha Karen glad your tenants were refused now rather than 6 months down the line and no rent affraid affraid Mum had terrible trouble with the tenants to start off with in her flat in Gosport my dad gave them a eviction notice and they begged to stay and since then no problems .... touch wood !!
Hope Lou is feeling better today and managing to enjoy the sunshine .
Still feeling very positive about my Surgery , infact the sooner the better ....Did you all watch Stricly ... got to go and get ready for it now ... so glad its back on our screnes !!!speak later !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:25 pm

The craft demo was the worse one I have ever seen. No-one was at the table and I felt sorry for her so went over and she said hello and then carried on sticking some decoupage together and not looking up again. I said something to her and she just glanced up and smiled but carried on - no wonder there was no-one round the table. I gave up and walked around the garden centre and came back quite a while later and she had just finished the card and stood it up. That was the only thing on the table and even then the edges of the paper weren't stuck down and were curling up. What a Face They had their Christmas things out too affraid I bought a bamboo, reduced from £57 to £20 and then we realised we had to get it home in the car Laughing We managed by lying it on its side and putting the back seats down. When we got home Molly had pooped really horribly all the way to the back door pale and the house smelled lovely No Took a while to get rid of the smell too but glad we had a puppy pad at the door so the majority was on there.

Karen, thank goodness you didn't rent the house to her affraid Off to watch strictly now Martin is back, I have had to start recording it while he went for petrol.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 am

OOOOOhhhhh poor Molly .....poor you!!! not nice for all of you!!! awful when have bad demos....Enjoyed Strictley and enjoyed X factor ! sad case me I know !!! some of them do great auditions and then are rubbish at judges houses or very entertaining !!! Dulcie doing my head in she has got her medication , don't think she has taken it for a while as she is 'Orrible ... and I can do with out it at the moment !!!
Looks like going to be good again tomorrow .....whoop ! whoop! don't know what we are going to do .....but sure we will find something .... I know I must buy a couple new nightdressses as I only have one and one pair of pj's but they need to be easy to get on and off .... for the hospital .
speak tomorrow ....
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content