The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
MONDAY EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
MONDAY EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
MONDAY EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
MONDAY EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
MONDAY EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
MONDAY EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
MONDAY EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
MONDAY EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
MONDAY EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

MONDAY

3 posters

Go down

MONDAY Empty MONDAY

Post  Marion Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am

Morning ladies.

Still dark here, but for the first time in over a week we have no fog this morning. I am going to be walking to the charity shop today, I feel like stretching my legs lol mind you, after the walk there and back you can guess what I might be doing this afternoon Smile

Hope you all enjoy the day.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

MONDAY Empty Re: MONDAY

Post  Karen R Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Morning Marion and all who follow...

Been doing a bit of sweeping... Madam decided to dig out another planter, so at the moment she is having Time out.
Its a bit foggy here this morning, cold out as well.
Not much to do, probably a bit of ironing.
Enjoy your day and take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Good afternoon girls,

Wel its me, hop-along-a-lou!!! lol!

Well I told you I would tell you the weird spooky circumstances about me breaking my toe.... here ya go....

Six years ago just after my birthday and on the anniversary of Brad's death (my nephew) we went out for a meal with our friends Paul and Jill. Whilst we were eating and bearing in mind that I was already upset cos of the anniversary a certain song started playing whihc I had only ever heard at Brad's funeral. The song was Behind those eyes of Blue by Paul Carrack...well anyway it stopped me short and I started to well up...Paul and Jill noticed it and were very sweet. After the song finished they gave me a beautiful crystal and sterling silver Guardian Angel necklace, now as you know I am not religious in any way shape or form, but the necklace was lovely.

The day after they gave me the necklace I kicked the corner of the bath and broke my little toe on my left foot. When I told Jill and Paul they said I should have been wearing my guardian angel and then it wouldn't have happened! Anyway I put it on that day and have very rarely taken it off since!

Well the strangest thing happened on Saturday.... We were due to go out with Paul and Jill but as Emily was sick again on the Friday night I was going to text them and say we couldn't go. During the morning Danni was there to do her cleaning...she started cleaning out my pot cupboard and had put all the pots and pans on the worktops. I bent down to the undersink cupboard to get a cleaning cloth and Flash spray out for her and caught my angel necklace on the door handle and it broke the chain...... Gutted or what....?

Anyway Danni dried the cupboard and I started telling her where to put stuff and I was passing pots to her. I moved one pot, it knocked against one of the glass and stanless steel heavy saucepan lids and it fell straight off the kitchen worktop and landed right on my foot...

Low and behold, got an xray done and I have broken the same toe I broke that other time!

Phoned Paul and Jill and they couldn't believe all the co-incidences!

You gotta agree its all a bit spooky!!!

My toe is very very sore, had forgotten how painful broken toes are from last time! Mind you I am not really resting it as I should seeing as I have a poorly 10yr old to look after and clean up after!

Poor Emily has a dreadful stomach bug...she had it first last Monday and Tuesday..then it seemed to clear and she went to school Wed, Thur and Friday. On friday she told her teacher that she was starting to feel really poorly again but as it was close to end of school they kept her anyway. She got in and didn't really eat much of her tea, she looked pasty and said she had a bad stomach ache. then she went and decorated the living room carpet for us! Since then she has been unable to keep food inside her...just goes straight thru (if you know what I mean) so I am properly starving her today...she aint happy but its the only way to calm her system down. I have also given her one of them stop diarrhoea tablets and am hoping it will stop it for her cos it is just going on too long. She can stand to lose a fair bit of weight but its the fluids I am concerned about. keeping her topped up with warm blackcurrant. Goes on much longer and she will be over the docs.

Karen....OOppppps Bailey, behave yerself, ya mum wont have no planters left! I am having troubles with Dexter, he has taken a liking to the plaster and padding which is protecting my broken toe.... If I so much as put it to the floor when he is close by it gets pounced on! At this rate its never gonna heal!

Marion, hope you enjoyed your morning at work and your snooze (?) this afternoon!!!

Hope you all are having a fabby Monday ladies. Hugs for any poorlies. Am going to let Em come on the PC for a bit to distract her from her hungry tum!

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down