The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
MAD MONDAY EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
MAD MONDAY EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
MAD MONDAY EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
MAD MONDAY EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
MAD MONDAY EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
MAD MONDAY EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
MAD MONDAY EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
MAD MONDAY EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
MAD MONDAY EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

MAD MONDAY

4 posters

Go down

MAD MONDAY Empty MAD MONDAY

Post  Craftworker Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 am

Good morning all, very frosty here this morning and my fingers aren't working yet. Looks like its going to be another sunny day once the sun appears over the houses opposite. Mad Monday?? Should have put Mad Martin - the car is going in for a service and MOT so Martin is putting his bike in the boot and cycling back. I wad going to drive it in and he would pick me up in the Bongo but then he ordered something to be delivered today so one of us has to stay in Laughing I really don't mind waiting in and he will have to go and get some shopping too as I won't drive the Bongo and we need bread and milk as we,are nearly out and probably a lot of other things.

Stay warm and keep safe. Hugs for those who need one.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

MAD MONDAY Empty Re: MAD MONDAY

Post  lady of kent Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:58 am

Hi Jacky and ladies, I hope the car goes through the mot ok Jacky, lovely day here. Hope our Lou is ok today, and that you ladies are enjoying the sunshine sunny
little ones to feed dinner to today lol! lol!
have a great day all lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Morning ladies...

Another cold and frosty one this morning.
The school sports field is at the side of our garden and it looks so pretty all clean and white. Not for long though, by break time... sweet wrappers, crisp bags etc... will be all over.
Not going far today, Keith is off to hospital for a scan, so I will be able to get on with some housework...says me so confidently!
Janet... hope you are feeling a bit better today x
Jacky... things never seem to go to plan, good luck for today

Take care and have a good day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Thank you Karen, better than I was, I do hope the scan will go ok today take care lvxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Great minds think alike Janet - as I was posting this morning I thought of Lou so sent her a text. She hopes to come on here today and sounds more like herself Very Happy Hope Keith's scan is ok Karen, it's been such a long time for him. Enjoy your housework. I am going to make a card - lots to do for February.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Good morning my gorgeous ladies, how are we all today...

Yes Jacky you are right I feel much more like myself.....its been a really rough couple of weeks and I must admit I did wonder a bit if I was starting to get a bit depressed but now the pain has eased up a little I feel much better in myself so I don't think thats the case at all. I have been very quiet and tearful for about 3 weeks and as you know that is not like me AT ALL!!!! I think it's been a mix of everything, worry about Ady, the cold, the wet, the arthritis affecting 80% of my joints and the back being so bad. Still my hands and shoulder have started to ease up as we have had a few dry days and also I have been religiously doing the exercises they taught me in hospital, using my wrist splints at night and they are bending much better and hurting much less. The shoulder has benefitted from just being left alone...every time I moved it it was a searing pain and the joint was very tender to touch. Am not sure if its any better but I think cos I am feeling brighter I am better able to cope with the pain! The sunshine of the last couple of days is a real tonic for me I must admit. I love cold, sunny winter mornings.

So wonderful to see Marion back with us.....hope your time away over Xmas and New Year was good and fantastic news on you giving up smoking hun, well done xxx

Hope your package arrives Jacky, as Janet says nowt goes to plan eh? Hope the car passes without a huge bill x

Janet good luck feeding the kids! Have a good one x

Karen hope you get some peace while Keith is off for his scan x Hope your mum is doing ok too x

Hope Frances and the kids are ok....such a tough time to lose anyone x Not that there is ever a good time, but am sure you know what I mean.

Wish me luck for Saturday coming as we are taking the train to London to take Emily to the Dr Who Experience...she is sooooo excited she is using our family whiteboard as a countdown. First thing she does every morning is change the days and sleeps down by one!! She is gonna be a nightmare to get to sleep on Friday night cos her mate JJ who we are taking with us is sleeping over and I can just imagine still telling em to shut up at midnight!! We decided to take the train but also to take the wheelchair in case I have trouble negotiating the platforms etc.. JJ's dad works on the trains so he is going to organise the best route/fare for us! Handy eh?

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers Yay, Loopylou is back. Good luck for Saturday Lou, I bet the girls will be so tired by Saturday night as they won't be sleeping Friday night Laughing Great that you have inside information on the trains, that is always handy Very Happy

Just been watching Kate Thornton on This Morning in tears, I just felt for her parents who I have known since I was at school. Her mum arranged our school reunion a couple of years ago - and her dad's sister has lived next door to my Uncle for years and was the ones who found him when he died a couple of years ago. They have been together since they were at school and such a lovely couple - must have been heartbreaking watching her go through it.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 pm

How lovely to see you Lou bless you, hope you have a wonderful time in London and you enjoy it, I get an insight into you world as our DIL has it as well , she will be 30 in March and they have fitted her with splints for her hand and wrist, to keep them from closing down, I have seen her deteriorate and sometimes its right before your eyes, so my heart goes out to you and send many gentle hugs and lovexxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down