The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

5 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Karen R Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 am

Morning....

3.30 next doors dog was let out, and she barked and barked Now I know poor doggy has to tiddle... but to leave her out just to yap isnt on! Then she was let out again at 6.00 and is still out.

So I am going to be on top form today... not!!!
Got to ring around various places today - sorting out Mum's Daycare. Also her heating has broke down... hoping that because she is 80 and she is on a Priority list... it will be today.

And then hopefully breathe!!!!!! Oh no... I cant!!! Taking Mum to the Drs. at 10.00!!!

Got to start thinking about Keiths birthday card... he is 50 at the end of the month.

Having a coffee now before I start my day... enjoy yours xxx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  poppytree Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:27 am

Another good night's sleep - what's wrong with me - that's 8 in a row!
Off to Brighton for the day as we're both free for once then back to prep for tomorrow's full to overflowing class.

All the washing up straight but a little bit of non-urgent ironing to do sometime.
Have a good day all.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 am

Good morning Karen, Jane and all who follow Very Happy Karen I sympathise with you, my neighbour and good friend lets their dog out every time it looks at the patio door - then he goes out and stands at the fence barking. We don't hear it from our house for some reason but her next door neighbour is always complaining about it. On Saturday when we had our bbq and we were outside he was barking nearly all evening. If Molly goes out and barks I stop her straight away and if she barks again she has to come in. Please take time to breathe though Laughing don't want to lose you. Hope you get everything sorted.
Jane, have a lovely time at Brighton, might suggest we go there for the day while Martin is on holiday as we haven't been there for years. He is at golf today - I have cards to do and a little puppy to go and visit Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 pm

enjoy your puppy visit Jacky! she is just so cute... are they about the same size as a Labrador when fully grown?? Must admit I would love one.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Morning Karen, Jane Jacky and all who follow. It's dull here but not raining at the moment. I don't intend to do much today as yesterday I had to be at my friends for 6am to look after her 4 kids whilst her husband took her into hospital to have her ankle pinned after she broke it 4 weeks ago. He came home at 10am and said she would be having the op between 10 and 12 and could I go back and look after the kids at 6.15 so that he could visit her in the evening. When he got there she wasn't on the ward she had eventually gone down to have it done at 5pm so he phoned to say would I stay with the kids until either he got home or his mother in law turned up. My friend eventually got back to the ward at 8.15pm.

The reason for being so tired this morning is that inbetween being at my friends I came home finished sorting Joshuas bedroom (it just needs a vacuum going round it now) did 4 loads of washing and 3 baskets of ironing.

Karen you really must take time to breath it does help (honest). Hope you get your mums heating sorted

Jane have a lovely day in Brighton (That's one place I have never been too)

Jacky enjoy the puppy

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Afternoon ladies. Been having a good clean up today as h*****k has been a bit neglected just lately and it was beginning to show Embarassed So my new resolution is ....H****k etc in mornings - computer and crafting and any other "me" things in the afternoon. Hopefully that way I won't get a guilt complex every so often.

Hope you all have a good day and that puppy looks adorable Exclamation
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Brighton was a bit disappointing as we tried the Park and Ride but it was no longer operating! Tried to drive to the sea front past the Dome only to find that all that area was for buses only and we ended up going via Hove!

Car Parks cost an arm and a leg - £5+ for a few hours!!!! so gave the Lanes and pier a miss. Went to the Marina village instead and parked in Asda (free for 2 1/2 hours if you bought £5 of shopping)

Ended up driving to Lewes for lunch and a walk round and came home cross country - beautiful.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down