The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Saturday

5 posters

Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Sunny Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 am

Morning...

Another lovely morning.
No plans for today, got the shopping coming later... highlight of my day!
Jacky... hope you had a good time at the show - hope you got some lovely goodies!
Keith mentioned about taking me to NEC next month - but will have to see.

Have a lovely day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunny Saturday Empty Re: Sunny Saturday

Post  lexiecraft Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Jacky hope the make it show was good , had the chance to go , but did'nt feel like it , don't know whats wrong with me ! need a kick up the bum ....Marion have a lovely time with your daughter . Iam really missing my mum wish we could have a couple days together , as when she wa over I was'nt really up to doing much . still hopefully I'll get out there soon !!Dulcie went out armed with her passport she wants to get her belly peirced and I have always said whens she's 18 .... so....... have a good day !!! speak later
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Hello Ladies I do hope you have a good day Karen whatever you do Karen Very Happy Its got to be the time of the year Lexie, but I hope you feel brighter soon, hugs,..
hubby out all day today, had a really long line in Laughing babysitting tonight bounce

I hope all the ladies that have been to the Make It show had a good time, someone on another forum site said it wasnt so good this year No Mind you i could find anything to buy no matter what bounce
lvxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Sorry I was AWOL yesterday, couldn't come on as Callie sitting and Martin was out in the afternoon as I had the morning at the Show Very Happy She has gone home now and felt really strange last night not having to deal with her before bed. Had a lovely day at the show today but there are some really horrible people out there. One lady I have been talking to on the Make It FB page has a disability scooter. She was worried that it wouldn't do 2 days without charging up but the hotel let her leave it in an alcove outside her room plugged in. Some stupid **** thought it would be funny to unplug it and turn on the lights and hazards so the poor lady couldn't leave her room all day today. She doesn't know how long it will take to fully charge either as she has never let it run out completely. Another lady offered to pick her up and take her round in a wheelchair but she didn't want to leave her scooter there in case it happened again or maybe even worse and she felt too upset. How cruel can people be Evil or Very Mad . She had a workshop booked today too but they have changed it to tomorrow for her now. Bet she doesn't sleep well tonight though, unless she can get the scooter in her room as the same thing could happen. Apparently the hotel staff have been backwards and forward all day too, so she thinks they are keeping an eye on it for her too.

There wasn't so many stalls and surprised there wasn't even a Payper Box stall as they are always at all the shows, but I somehow think I have managed to spend more than usual Shocked Just hope I use it now Laughing A lady making some lovely paper flowers so I ended up buying 4 punches and I bet I could probably done the same with other flower punches I have silent but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Met Jan, Di, Celie and Rosemary there today. Wendy was looking after the bags Very Happy I will be there again tomorrow but more for the social side of it - have arranged to have a cuppa with a few from the FB page, and we are going to arrange a crafting day as we are local Very Happy

Off to the Gurkha's Palace (Restaurant) soon, for Ian's birthday. Not my choice of food but I will try it Laughing Better go and get ready.

Hope you have a good time at your daughters Marion - very brave of you Very Happy Hope you are all well. Have been in touch by text with Lou Sad poor thing.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Jacky... pleased you had a good time, I would do exactly the same - see something being demonstrated and buy it knowing full well got something at home that would do the same job!
Bet you will miss Callie tonight... do you think you will have another dog? Early days I know.
What ashame the lady had her weekend spoilt through some thoughtless so and so.
Had the shopping delivered, the lad phoned to say he was going to be about 20 minutes... almost an hour later, he turned up in a right to do! Apparently the straps broke in the back of the van, my milk went everywhere... so he had to clean that up. He credited the delivery charge along with milk and the lettuce that got spoilt. He was very apologetic and said if I found anything else damaged... to phone and they would sort it out. Have always found Asda to be very good with deliveries.
Been a lovely day, got a few jobs done.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 am

Good Evening Ladies

Sorry I didn't spot you at the show today Jackie, it was quite strange we seemed to find a lot of things to spend our
money on this year, but were equally aware of people being missing. They stated that it was opened up to more
crafts but I actually thought there was less choice in the knitting area then there was before. I never understand
why they don't open up the £1 an item store as it is right at the end and is always a nightmare to get into.
Didn't do any workshops this year either as I did not find them inspirational.

Caught up with Heidi from Little Claire, we did a class with her and the team last year in Crawley and although we paid £55 which
seemed a little excessive at first, we came away with 11 cards. We are going again in May this year and Heidi tells me we will
be making 12 cards this time. We are trying to sort out them coming to Portsmouth for a class.

Take care ladies have a good Sunday

Pat
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:29 am

Pat when and where in Crawley ???????? thanks
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi Lexie

The class is on Saturday 26th May at Maidenblower Junior School, Crawley.
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down