The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )

+3
Karen R
Craftworker
lexiecraft
7 posters

Go down

Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  Empty Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )

Post  lexiecraft Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi Girls , Just wanted to fill you all in on our trip to London , we left about 11 yesturday , to have a lovely day out .... We went to Covent Garden to have a coffee / lunch and a mooch abou before going to see David Essex in ' All the fun of the fair '.Had a lovely lunch and a mooch around it was pouring down when we headed towards the tube .I was walking holding Sheilas arm and my brollie , we were walking on the cobble path , and suddenly I went flying , I let go off Sheila and landed sraight on my knees , and hands . I cut my knee , and the other knee was hurting like hell , both hands were very still. I was very shaken , a cobble was missing and being wet I stood no chance . We made it to the theatre and rhe girls got me a brandy and a coffee , I really enjoyed the show despie my knee hurting like mad ! as for my hands they were stinging ! We were very lucky as we were leaving we were told tha David Essex was doing a Q & A and we were welcome to stay and join in ! So we moved down to the front row , David and another cast member came onto the stage sat down and about 30 of us had a lovely chat Q & A Like old friends . He was lovely and we had a lovely time , Dulcie thought it was brillient and got his autograph and we managed to take some nice photos ! We went and had dinner and by now my knee is mega painful and swollen ... a few glassses of wine later I hobbled to the station .When we got home I sat wih frozen peas on my knee for ages , had a horrible night as Iam such a fitchet and could not get comfortable .
Its black and blue today and very painful , if it is still sore tomorrow , Micky says I have to have an x ray ! My hands are still sore too .... what a state to be in !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  Empty Re: Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )

Post  Craftworker Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:59 am

Oh Lexie - great big hugs for you. So glad you had a good time at the theatre though, I always loved David Essex too, you lucky thing Very Happy Do hope you manage a good night's sleep tonight. Take care.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )  Empty Re: Trip ( in every sense of word to London ! )

Post  lexiecraft Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 am

Woke up at 01.30 waiting for pain killers to kick in !Then hopefully Sleep
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:24 am

Awww Lexie... hope you are feeling a bit better this morning - if its still hurting you really ought to get it checked out.
Pleased you had a good time with David Essex!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

looks like you had a memorable evening - hope the knees are a bit better today - take care
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

So you fell for him "hook, line and sinker" then he he Hope you feel better soon but do go and have it checked out hun its far better to be safe than sorry Smile Huge hugs heading your way.
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Something like that Jen , I thought purple was one of my colours .... bu I think not now ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 am

Glad to hear you had a kiveky time meeting David Essex but sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you are feeling better today
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

ohh Lexie hope your knees are beeter now and your sleeping.xx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 pm

still a bit sore bu bruising going , think itts one of hose silly injuries that will drag on a bit the knee support is really helping ! not very sexy though ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down