The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday and the weekend is here EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday and the weekend is here

+6
lexiecraft
craftymumof3
Craftworker
CraftyPat
cubbie66
lady of kent
10 posters

Go down

Saturday and the weekend is here Empty Saturday and the weekend is here

Post  lady of kent Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 am

Good morning all, Hubby of on the trains today going to a special event in Chesterfield, sooooo.... have all day to myself bounce and I mean all day, he is leaving at 4.45 and wont be back till gone midnight Rolling Eyes Was going to do all my catch up card bits and bobs, but did then all yesterday, atcs, stamp image, card swap, and a card for my daughters birthday from her son Rolling Eyes It feels nice here today, not cold or anything, I can see a little rain on the window. I do hope things are well for you all today, Jacky and Mikki hope your mums are ok, and Frances hope Kayleigh is better, hugs to all who are unwell, have a great weekend. I might try to get a gallery up and running today Rolling Eyes Love Janetxx lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Saturday and the weekend is here Empty Re: Saturday and the weekend is here

Post  cubbie66 Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 am

Good morning Janet and all who follow Smile Weather doesn't look to brilliant here but at least it feels warm Smile
A whole day blimey Janet, got plenty of time to work out the gallery thing then Wink Must have been the day for catching up yesterday got all bar 2 cards finished here to but they are all ready to be printed out Smile
Hope everyone is feeling well or better today Smile
Have a great weekend and take care Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 am

Good morning ladies

Rain in Portsmouth appears to be done now, so hopefully the day will brighten up.

I'm off to a craft class in a wee while, have to go out, hubby in bed after night shift and I don't do quiet!
I also gain a night to myself as he is on another night shift today - bliss!
Gave my Goddaughter a Winnie the pooh slider card yesterday for her birthday she was well impressed. So that will
probably remain up in her bedroom all year along with her pull out Xmas one - bless her she is only 7, but seems to
be my greatest fan!

Hope you all have a great day doing all that you want to and I will catch up with you all later.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:23 am

Morning Janet, Jan & Pat and all that follow Very Happy Overcast here but brightening up Very Happy Off in a minute to pick up Sally from Gatwick back from her snowboarding Very Happy Then planning to watch the Grand National this afternoon. As we are such a big family we usually have a draw between us - they always say they might as well send the money straight to us as Sally is usually lucky. Laughing Laughing

Hope all the poorlies are getting better and take care whatever you are planning to do. No doubt I will be on here again later Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Morning Janet, Jan, Pat, Jacky and all who follow. The sun is shining brightly here and has been since 6.30 (It woke me up streaming through my window). I've got the remainder of the Ir****g to do today until the loads that are in the machine and on the line are dry.

Kayleigh is still asleep so I think the penicillin is working. The only trouble is she has to have it an hour before food so at this rate she'll be waking up and having no breakfast and starting on dinner.

(((((HUGS))))) to all poorly people. Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:16 pm

We used to do that when we were kids Jacky and every year Red Rum raced I choose him and he did it for most of the time, watched a little segment on tv the other day about him and fair did bring a lump to my throat, think I am getting soft in my old age lol!
Have a good time at craft clas Pat Smile
Sun is trying to peak through the clouds but not winning yet Mad
Looks like a good sign Frances but wouldn't worry to much about the hour before for 1st one of the day, give it to her when she wakes up and then after shes washed and dressed and ready for brekkie it should be fine Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Mornin LadiesSaturday and the weekend is here 1
Mr sunny has made an appearence
but it is kinda windy Rolling Eyes
Hope everyone has a great day

Jayne flower

Back to top Go down

Saturday and the weekend is here Empty It's saturday.....

Post  lexiecraft Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Morning all you lovly ladies .Wet an rainy here, hope it improves.Been up since 5am when Dulcie came into our room wanting to get ready for her trip away with youth group, we did'nt have to be there until 8.30....30 kids and about 10 helpers going to Cornwall , last year it snowed , Dollie has;nt worked out the concept of travelling light , they come back on wedneday and the stuff she has taken !!! and I know every single thing will need washing and ironing when she gets home ........so better make most of the peace now.Going to meet a frind for lunch then going to my our best friends for supper tonight to play rummcub anyone played it? Its great fun usually involves me drinking wine I am a better player then ! Laughing Have a good day everyone Lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Think I would be the same as regards packing at the moment, the weather is so changeable would be hard pressed to decide what says and what goes and would end up taking everything lol!
Have fun at lunch and this evening Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Hope Dulcie has a great time away Smile

Well Kayleigh finally woke up at 11.20 so I gave her her medicine then half an hour later it was dinner time. Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Grrrrhhhhhhhh ive just done a mammoth post of today and it vanished Mad ive been to hospital and im fine been to parents , just relaxing till tomorrow now and trying to get shut of this nasty headache Crying or Very sad Hugs to those who need them and enjoy your day will pop back in later
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Stayed in bed for ages reading study and then watched the Grand Prix qualifying and Andy Murray Shocked before enjoying a late brunch then Clive went off to football Basketball (made him a nice packed lunch too) I love you

Glad Kayleigh had a good rest - hope the 2 mums are doing well now and on the mend.
Bought some stamps (before the price goes up) and posted the ATCs and Card for this month.

The sun is shining, sunny all is quiet next door Sleep and I have the house to myself cheers - off to be creative !
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Afternoon all,

Sorry I have been absent gallivanting out with my family to garden and craft centres!!!

Hope everyone is OK and has had a nice weekend so far x

Frances, glad to hear Kayleigh is starting to turn the corner hun xx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Yay Button is in Pole, lol! lol! cheers cheers

Hamilton is not!!!! Hooray, sorry but I don't like him... conceited wannabe... yes I know he is a good driver but it takes more than that to get creedo in my books....

Emilys horse came second in the National....... my horse fell at the 2nd fence Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Haven't been on much the last week, been so busy at work and Jakey has been busy with school disco and a friend's party the week has just flown past.
Jakey has a cold, cough and bit of a sore throat so he's not feeling to good today, so far we have watched Cats & Dogs and Kung Fu Panda cuddled up on the sofa. He's starting to feel a bit better which is good as he goes on holiday to Norfolk with his Dad on Monday and I don't want him going if he's not feeling right and I'll miss him to bits Crying or Very sad

Frances glad to hear Kayleigh is feeling a bit better and you finally managed to see a doctor Smile
Lexie enjoy your evening and have a glass for me Saturday and the weekend is here 916514
Lou that sounds like the horse I normally get in the sweep stake Shocked

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, take care xx
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:03 pm

I think my horse finished last but at least he finished Laughing Laughing Martin's came third. Bet Emily was pleased coming second Very Happy The people who bet on the first horse were lucky Shocked

I'm glad button is in pole again - I liked Hamilton when he first started but then got too big for his boots Twisted Evil

Picked Sally and Greg up from Gatwick, brought them home for lunch, then took Greg home, and took Sally back to her house. Drove back home again. Martin just went to top up the oil in the car but wanted it at the bottom of the drive on a level surface where the van is parked. Tried the car and it was completely dead Shocked Managed to get it going with his electric generator and went off to find a new battery but the car struggled all the way - he didn't have his phone with him if he had broken down - and all the places to get batteries were closed. Just hope that is all that's wrong with it Shocked He was going halfway to Cheltenham on his motorbike tomorrow to meet my BIL who is bringing some plug plants which is a shared order with my sister. He was going to cancel but I don't need the car tomorrow so he may as well go while the weather is good Very Happy and he is on half term now so can get a battery any time. We also have the van if we need a vehicle Very Happy

Glad the penicillin is working on Kayleigh, hope Jakey feels better soon Di, and hope your headache has gone Andrea, have a lovely holiday. Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:30 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Yay Button is in Pole, lol! lol! cheers cheers

Hamilton is not!!!! Hooray, sorry but I don't like him... conceited wannabe... yes I know he is a good driver but it takes more than that to get creedo in my books....

Emilys horse came second in the National....... my horse fell at the 2nd fence Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Glad Button did it again - shame about Hamilton -I quite liked him but the teams behaviour and his part in it has marred his image for me too. I picked 4 horses and got 3rd and 4th!!!!! wish I'd put some money on.

Had a lovely afternoon making a couple of cards and ATCs then tidied my work desk and sorted all my tiny word stamps and small unmounted stamps and put them on laminate sheets in a folder.

Booked a log cabin at Mount Compass for next years visit down under and a boat trip along the Murray Mouth and Coorong National Park http://www.coorongcruises.com.au/photo_gallery_spirit/trade_index.htm

............ and to round the day off, Clive bought me a bunch of 15 red roses and a bottle of wine!

Last edited by poppytree on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Looks fab Jane wish I was coming with you Laughing
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Hope Jakey is feeling better .Iam on a guilt trip 99.9% oF the time my kids live with there dad I miss them terrile and they live local so I see loads of them,every weekend have Dulcie , Rupert I see for very short flying vists even quicker now he has his 'wheels '.Great to be 17 ah ? Smile Make the most of your time while Jakey is away have a bit of Me time Laughing xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down