The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Hooray It's Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Hooray It's Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Hooray It's Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Hooray It's Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Hooray It's Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Hooray It's Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Hooray It's Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Hooray It's Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Hooray It's Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hooray It's Friday

+6
lexiecraft
LoopyLou
cally
cubbie66
Andrea
muppet73
10 posters

Go down

Hooray It's Friday Empty Hooray It's Friday

Post  muppet73 Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:12 am

Good morning everyone what a lovey day today despite the sun not shining yet.
Big hugs to all the poorlies I hope you are all on the mend even if it is taking longer than you would have liked Sad
Have a good day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Hooray It's Friday Empty Re: Hooray It's Friday

Post  Andrea Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:53 am

Good morning Di and all who follow lovely day here lots of blue sky and sunshine. We are off to pick Gemma up from her 4 day residential (sp) sounds like she has had a good time apart from the food. Hugs to the poorlies and enjoy your day out if you are going anywhere nice Very Happy My swap card i sent to Cally is here if anyone wants to look Very Happy

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gaD-l01MV6I/SlNhitEVu8I/AAAAAAAAA2s/ULYDb6eaMoA/s1600-h/cc+glitter+card+swap.JPG
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:39 am

Good morning Di, Andrea and all who follow Smile
Woohoo Di your last day and then 2 weeks off make the most of them and dont answer the phone if you see it is work Smile
Lovely card Andrea and thanks for showing us Smile
Spoke to Janet last night and we are meeting up for lunch on Sunday, have got to ring her today to make arrangements and will bring her up to speed on what has been going on Smile
Hope all the poorlies are feeling a little better and Lou rest and thats an order Wink
We are off out today but not sure where so hope everyone has a good day and the weather is a little kinder to us than it was yesterday lol!
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:29 am

Morning Ladies

Hope all the poorlies are feeling better and a bit free from pain today.

I am still watching what i eat, so to give tummy a good chance of not upsetting it again, never felt so ill before has i did last week, and i lot 3lb but bet i have put that back on now, that i am eating agian.

All the birthday cards that i owe went into the post this morning so hopefully you should get them by monday at the latest, and sorry for the delay.

We are going up north this weekend to the inlaws, tried to get derek to take me to kanban but he says it's another 21/2 hrs past his moms so will have to wait for another day when i can get there, theres a craft shop by us having a summer sale today but by the time i get there at 4.45 i bet all the good stuff has gone, but will have a look.

right off to do some more xmas cards in works time, good aint it.

Lexie i used to be a civil servent but then the company i worked for was privitisad (SP) twice infact and i know work for a company called balfour beatty, but i work at the csa on there switchboard but becasuse all the calls go to the main national helpline i only get the ones that bypass them, but am hoping they will be closing this board down soon, then because i am over 50 i will get early retirement YES PLEASE.

have a good day all.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Morning all,

Sorry I haven't been on but have been in hospital twice in 2 days.... in an ambulance both times...

they have let me out now and i am on bed rest. they are referring me to the pain clinic. I have partially lost feeling in my right foot and they have mentioned mri and surgery, so we shall have to wait and see,

am waiting for a call from hospital to see whats the next step.

my bed has been brought into the lounge because i cannot manage stair and i am on morphine and diazepam for pain relief... i hop they do something soon coz i cant carry on like this.

sorry for lack of typing skills but typing one handed as 2 canulas in one arm in 2 days has left it feeking rather bruised and achy x

karen... glad to see keith is home x

jannette... hope you feeling better soon

hugs for any other poorlies xxxxxxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Good morning my lovely forum friends ,got to get Dulcie ready for he camping trip with Youth Group , 4,000 kids camping at the Norfolk show ground,They go tomorrow ancome back friday , mummy can't wait for a bit of peace !!!! lol! I've done a bit of scrap booking , so I'l put it onto the blog later , so you cn have a look and see what I've been up to.Lou sorry to hear your in alot of pain and aving hassle , hope they soon sort you out, makes my annoying cough lookabit pathetic. Speak later.Have a good day everyone lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Lou so sorry to hear you have been in and out of hossy twice in two days, do hope they sort you out soon, do they know what has caused it to flare up you poor thing, make sure you rest and do has they tell you.

Take care lots of hugs Janette
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Good morning to all you ladies Very Happy Lovely morning here this morning, I have finished off two cards this morning so will put them on here later Very Happy Waiting in for a parcel, ordered a rabbit hutch off ebay with run attached, think it will be easier than Sally having to bring all the things to us when she goes on holiday Very Happy She is going the day we get back so would be unable to bring her hutch in her little car and we didnt really want to empty out the shed again to put the rabbits in as we did last year. Have emailed the seller to find out when it is likely to get here (its courier) or if we could pick it up ourselves as it is only a few miles away but no reply Mad Bet if I popped out for a short time they would come and not leave it Neutral

Lou, want to give you big hugs Sad I just can't imagine how I would put up with constant pain. Hope you get some relief soon.

Hope you all enjoy your day whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:55 pm

Aftynoon... thought I better pop on and let you know I am still around!
Been busy running aound looking after the patient! Had to phone the Dr. yesterday ... Keith was having pains down his left arm, but its all due to nerve damage... anyway the Dr. put more tablets out. Once the pain killers kick in, he isnt too bad. After last nights lot of morphine, we had the 'forensic team in the bedroom'... Keith wondered what they were doing with 2 bottles and a plastic bag Rolling Eyes Then he decided he would wait for Doris, who was going to bring him his crumpets and coffee around confused
He has just got his appointment through for his next visit to hospital which is 2nd September. not too long to wait.
Thinking of you all... sorry havent been around, sending my hugs if you need them... looks like we have a few poorlies around.
Anyway.. enjoy your weekend, take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Afternoon ladies.

Lou sorry to hear your'e having such problems - hope pain relief helps soon and hospital gets you sorted.

Karen glad to see Keith is home- his pain relief sounds interesting!!!

Not done much today - phoned Virgin to get Roy's TV sorted so they're sending someone out on Monday afternoon - guess who'll be waiting in for them! and played with some paper trying to do some distressing - might end up in bin though! Back improving although it felt as though I'd been kicked by a horse or something when I got up this morning where she's pummelled it yesterday.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 pm

Karen a the thrills of morphine....what can we say but keep up the good work Very Happy Hoope it won't be too long till things return to normal ....Sue hope your back is soon better Cool also hope Lou s feeling a bit better . Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Lou I can only imagine the pain and frustration you must be feeling right now Sad Loads of hugs and positive vibes heading your way hun

Hope Keith's meds settle down soon so that his sleep is not so disrupted Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content