The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Chillin Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Chillin Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Chillin Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Chillin Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Chillin Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Chillin Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Chillin Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Chillin Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Chillin Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chillin Sunday

+3
CraftyPat
cubbie66
muppet73
7 posters

Go down

Chillin Sunday Empty Chillin Sunday

Post  muppet73 Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 am

Good morning to you all.
Lovely sunny day today not a great deal planned for today, popping down to see Mum and Dad, bit of h*******k and then this evening packing our cases ready for the off tomorrow. Don't really have to leave till about 10 ish tomorrow as only going down to West Sussex so it won't be hours and hours in the car Smile

Have a lovely day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Chillin Sunday Empty Re: Chillin Sunday

Post  cubbie66 Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 am

Good morning Di and all who follow Smile
Yep sun is shining and birds are singing woohoo
Going to meet Janet & Dick for lunch today, meeting them at Notcutts Garden Centre in Maidstone (they have a craft shop) and then going to give the pub a try for lunch Smile
Hope you have a great holiday Di and forget about work Wink
Back to work tomorrow for me and so not looking forward to getting back on that bus lol!
Hope everyone has a great day and the poorlies are feeling better Smile
Stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 am

Good morning Di, Jan and all that follow

It is a lovely sunny morning in Portsmouth which is always good for lifting spirits.

Thank you Jan for the Card swap message, it has been so chaotic here I hadn't even noticed the vote thread and
had to go back through this morning to see what I was doing lol!

Went with OH to follow up appointment re his Kidney and were shown the pictures from the CT scan, this thing is
huge the picture was a circle and his left kidney completely filled one half of the circle whereas his right one is a little
blip near the bottom on the other side. Anyway he is booked in for the whole thing to come out on the 2nd Sept.
He will have to stay in hospital for 7-8 days (much to his horror - hates hospitals) due to the size of the incision
they will have to make to get the thing out. On a positive note it does not appear to have impacted any other organs.

So now I am trying to get my brain in gear with regard to going away this week as we are off Thurs to Tues to
OHs sister in Weston Super Mare. Great - OH with his problem, sister in law with back problems 3 kids 7,7 & 9. Boy am
I going to have fun!!! Plus I have to do all the drivin this time as he finds the seatbelt gives him pain in his car.

Hope Keith is doing okay at home and his pain relief is doing its job now.

Lou, seriously hope they sort you out soon hun, you are really going through the mill at the moment
Must be really frustrating for you too, with the timing being school holidays but the girls are old
enough to find their own entertainment. You need to concentrate on you at the moment.

Hugs to all other poorlies and I hope you all enjoy your day whatever you decide to do.

I am off to Tescos then card making this afternoon and sorting out clothes to take away tonight - sorted!

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Good morning Di, Jan and Pat - lovely sunny morning here today. Just finishing sorting out the ATCs to get in the post today Very Happy Then getting down to making the last 2 birthday cards I have to make before I go away again. Enjoy your last day of freedom Jan, have a great time with Janet Very Happy Di, hope the weather is good for you on your holidays - at least you have things to do indoors when you are at Butlins. Our 2 had a fantastic time there when they were younger and so did we because they were happy Laughing Hope you enjoy your time away too Pat, we used to go to Weston all the time when we lived in Cheltenham. They have a nice shopping centre there now too Very Happy Well it's already the 2nd day of August so 2nd September will soon come around and then I hope your OH will be free of pain Very Happy

I had some bad news yesterday afternoon, Mum phoned me to tell me my Aunt had died, she had been in bad health for quite a while. They think she had a stroke but she was so tiny - size 2 shoe and would have only been about 4ft 6. but she was hardly eating anything for years and had no energy. She weighed under 5 stone Rolling Eyes and was unable to walk, she fell and ended up in hospital several times previously - my uncle used to carry her up to bed but they had a stairlift put in as he is in his 80s now. He will miss her terribly as they were never apart Neutral

Hugs to all the poorlies out there, seems to be too many to mention now and don't want to miss any out, but especially Lou, Jen and Keith Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Good morning Di, Jan, Pat and all who follow , chillin day indeed thats what we are doing . The kids and the big kid (hubby) is down the celler on the ps3 Very Happy ive done washing and put out and done a L O not a scrapbooker but thought id like to do a few of our New yor trip ive put in my photobucket if anyone here

https://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/Andreactownend/?action=view&current=NewyorkLO.jpg

Enjoy your day out ladies and Pat hugs to you and your hubby.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi all,

short post as cannot sait upright. whole sad and sorry story of whats been happening to me is now on my blog! http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Pat.. hugs to you and hubby

Jen... massive hugs if you look in, cant make you a card as not allowed out of bed Sad

Jacky... so sorry to hear about your aunt

Karen.. hughs for you an keith

Have a lovely day all xxxx

Di... if I dont get on anymore have a nice time hwereever you are off to... must have missed posting

Janet ... have fun with Janet and dick
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh my god Lou they must have been the most scariest of days to wake up in sheer agony and not know was is the cause, massive ((((((hugs)))))) to you . Hope you are sorted soon and feeling better.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Hello lovely ladies , did'nt make it yesturday , worked all day at Barn , in the shop I enjoyed it , but lots of changes of prices ..... affraid lots of regular customers were pleased to see me bhind the till , got a few days in the shop covering holidays etc .Workedthis morning did the scrapbook club , I love that as its mums and girls they are about 12 ish and are talented young ladies.This afternoon I finished a layout , and will post it on blog later.Cally thank you for lovely card, I'll put that on blog too.
Lou sorry tohear all your troubles, lets hope this week is a better week. also hope everyone other halves start behaving and keeping well . If your working this week....not long till the weekend , and if your off or off any where enjoy !!!! Very Happy we are just going to pop round to my step sons he's just got a load of furniture he wants Micky and I to admire ! Speak tomorrow .....By the way Dollie having great time in Norfolk , Rupe flys out tonight ! affraid lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Sorry you had some rotton weather while you were awy Jane , nice to have you back ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down