The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
TGI Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
TGI Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
TGI Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
TGI Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
TGI Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
TGI Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TGI Friday

+5
cally
Andrea
lexiecraft
muppet73
cubbie66
9 posters

Go down

TGI Friday Empty TGI Friday

Post  cubbie66 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 am

Good morning ladies Smile
Looks a bit murky out this morning but signs are that it will be a nice day so heres hoping.
Hope all the poorlies are feeling better and sorry to hear about Amy Karen, better to get it sorted though Smile
There is a Moovision today, link and details are on the Moovision thread Smile
Have a great day all and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

TGI Friday Empty Re: TGI Friday

Post  muppet73 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 am

Good morning Jan and everyone else.
Hope Kayleigh manages to get an appointment soon Frances Smile
Jakes is going to kids club today, after 2 weeks with me he wants a break lol! So I'm off shopping and lunch with a friend, so every ones happy Very Happy
Going out tonight as well with the ladies from work so better get the paracetamol ready for the morning as I haven't got a clue what time the minibus is bringing us back Shocked
Have a lovely day whatever your plans Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:50 am

Hello ladies , did'nt age to get on yesturday , and this is a quickie off to work in the shop , I enjoyed it yesturday , soooo much stock to unpack .I 'll have a good catch up tonight, after I comefrom hospital with Mick , he got bitten a couple days ago and his arm last night was so swollen and tight , and as he had cellulitis in jan he needs to be a bit careful , so he's on antibotics and has to go back to minor injuries tonight !! speak later , have a lovely day lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 am

Hello ladies , did'nt age to get on yesturday , and this is a quickie off to work in the shop , I enjoyed it yesturday , soooo much stock to unpack .I 'll have a good catch up tonight, after I comefrom hospital with Mick , he got bitten a couple days ago and his arm last night was so swollen and tight , and as he had cellulitis in jan he needs to be a bit careful , so he's on antibotics and has to go back to minor injuries tonight !! speak later , have a lovely day lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am

now pc is playing up , go start to day !!!lexie Very Happy !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Good morning Jan, Di, Lexie and all who follow, lovely here again. Nothing planned for today except food shop later if hubby is home early enough has he has a physio appointment at four for his back. Hugs to Amy and all the poorlies . Enjoy your day out if you are going anywhere nice . Off to get shower then a cuppa.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Morning all well i am afraid to say it but we have blue sky and sun at the mo, but it can all change at the drop of a hat.

Lou hope your feeling better, was reading your blog yesterday and cant believe they refused you a blue badge, your doctor couldnt have written the right thing, i had one the other week, and i dont suffer with half that you do love, get that appeal in and quick.

They stopped my industrial injuries as well the other week, they said in two yrs i have gone from 15% to 8% dissabled i dont see how that is, when i am still doing the same job that caused it, and now have to do work on the computer as well, so that appeal went in and they are looking at it again, and if i have to i will take it to the top.

Becasue i have a blue badge i applied for a H bar to be painted over our drive, but becasue them next door have the big wheelchair painted in the road, they refused it wasnt till after he had gone, that i remember that he has had his car taken off him becasue of his eye sight so am doing battle with the council now as well.

Who they had better watch out, i am on the war path, i might only be 4ft 9inches but my hubby said my mouth makes up for the lack of height.

Ok i am rambling so i am going, Frances hope you get Kayleigh sorted out soon, what a shame, after all that time in plaster didnt do the trick.

Hugs to all.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Morning ladies - its a beautiful sunny day here in deepest Cardiff he he. Not much planned today other than to watch Moovision later on. I feel such a plonker I watched the last Moovision - Trapezium card and realised that I had read it wrong and thought it was Trapeze cards he he. I couldn't see the measurements on screen, is there a copy of them floating about somewhere ?

I'm sure Jake will have loads of fun today, not that he didn't with you Di he he but you know what I mean Smile

Hope the swelling in Mick's arm reduces soon. Do you know what bit him Lexie ? was it a horsefly ? You'll have to give us a little hint of what the new stock is Smile

It's crazy that they have refused you a blue badge Lou, by sheer dint of your diagnosed illness it should be awarded automatically. Multiple arthritis is one of the conditions that automatically qualify and there's nothing more multiple than RA Sad As you qualify for DLA I thought that was automatic qualification for a blue badge too. I know you don't need the additional hassle but fight it all the way Lou. Threaten them with the Mooettes !!!!

I'm loving all the metal work items in the shop Anne and looking forward to next week's Moovision with Sam guesting Smile

Off to do my daily H****K so that my cat doesn't itch !!! can't you tell I love her he he. See you guys later and hope you have a great day.

Hugs for the poorlies Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:10 pm

I think Jen and Janette have read my blog wrong...... Shocked I have only just applied for a blue badge.... it is my DLA I have asked to be re-assessed as I only get the lowest part of the care Allowance at the moment and I think I should be getting some of the mobility bit now seeing as things are so bad I can't go anywhere unless in a wheelchair..... Rolling Eyes

As for the blue badge, I downloaded the forms off the net and filled em in and took em to my docs and my doc has approved it and said the condition isn't going to get any better so I will also get it automatically renewed every 3 years x I sent the forms to the department for the blue badges yesterday with the check and a couple of naff photos!

I have re-applied for the DLA but that will take ANOTHER 11 weeks..... so will have to wait and see...

Ady has now had 2 and a half weeks compassionate leave and goes back to work on Sunday and I must admit I am really worried. The poor kids aren't going to be able to go anywhere unless someone else takes them, I have had 3 falls cause I still can't feel my right foot, my arthritis is playing up in the right knee and I have sciatica right down the back of the right leg too! Can hardly weight bear on it at all! I have crutches which enable me to go a short distance but most of the time I am consigned to bed! Very boring. On the times I am able to sit upright I get on here to chat, but I can never hang around for long! Would rather chop my blooming right leg off at the moment I can tell ya!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Jenny M wrote:Morning ladies - its a beautiful sunny day here in deepest Cardiff he he. Not much planned today other than to watch Moovision later on. I feel such a plonker I watched the last Moovision - Trapezium card and realised that I had read it wrong and thought it was Trapeze cards he he. I couldn't see the measurements on screen, is there a copy of them floating about somewhere ?

Just finishing off at work - sunny here too

From memory I think it was 4.5, 4, 2, 8, 2, 4, 4.5 cm for the scoring lines then you cut the diagonal starting 1cm in from the top fold to bottom edge on each side. (using a sheet of A4 will give you a small strip to cut off)

I suppose you could make the middle section a little bit bigger by marking the 4.5, 4, 2cm from each side. Try it out by making a template on a piece of copy paper first to get the folds in the right direction.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Thanks Jane - they just said that its now available on the website Smile

Sorry Lou things are so bad for you at the moment Sad I wish there was something I could do to help you hun
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 am

Hello lovely ladies .So glad I am not working full time anymore I am exhausted! Thank goodness not i.went back to n injuries he is covered in weird looking bites , just want to keep an eye on him.Lou hope you soon get some relief.and hope your sucsessful with DLA and blue badge.Di hope you've had a good time on your night out. Very Happy off to airshow at Eastbourne tomorrow .Hope you all have a lovely weekend Very Happy Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:18 am

Lou I do hope you will soon feel a little better, take care big hugs, love Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down