The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+4
lexiecraft
cubbie66
muppet73
Andrea
8 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Andrea Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 am

Good morning ladies am i the only one up at the moment, going to my parents fror that lovely Tuesday chill and will have a go on their Wii Shocked Very Happy . Had to go to the Asda last night has the microwave deceided to pack in yesterday Shocked . Hugs to the poorlies hope you are feeling better today. Enjoy your day if you are going anywhere.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  muppet73 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:27 am

Hi Andrea and everyone that follow.
Have a lovely day with your Mum and Dad Andrea and enjoy shaking your Maracas Smile

Jakes still asleep at the mo, he was sick twice during the night and had a high temperature so he came in my bed. He's only 8 but takes up so much of the bed with his starfish impression Very Happy He's not normally ill for long so I bet he'll come down stairs soon asking for a glass of milk and some brekkie soon.
1st load of washing on the line, 2nd one in and 3rd one just waiting, good job I've only got the one otherwise would need another washing machine/line Smile

Off now for a well deserved cuppa then got start making tracks to work if Jakes ok. Nan and Grandad has the pleasure of Jakeys company today, be lost without them during school holidays Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 am

Good morning Andrea, Di and all who follow Smile
Lovely morning out there and have just come in from the garden, sat out there and had a coffee was gorgeous Smile
Not much planned today other than a bit of housework Sad
Have been cutting my journey in half on way home from work and stopping off at Tesco and doing a bit of shopping, daft thing is I only get home about 30 minutes later, cant quite work it out because I know I am in Tesco longer than that lol!
Enjoy your chill day at your parents Andrea and Di hope Jake is feeling better this morning Smile
Hugs to all the poorlies and have a great day all whatever your doing Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am

Good morning lovely ladies , beautiful morning here but will it last Iask myself....Sorry to hear Jake was'nt well in the night, poor little love.We had a lovely evening last night went round to my step sons in laws and had a meal, Kathryn and Ian were there also so it was nice to catch up , we see Kat and Ian most weeks but usually its flying vists or a quick meal and off but last night was great, After being blown out by Rupe yesturday I do believe I am being honored with his company at some point , usually at supper time ...not silly these teenage boys ah ??? Very Happy might attempt a bit of tiding Dollies room looks like anuclear war has occured in there! better have a coffee first , I'll need my energy for that task ! Have a good day , hugs to poorlies Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 am

Morning Jan,Di , Lexie awww por Jake hope he is better soon.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 am

Morning all Smile Hope Jake is feeling better today, bless him.

Don't spend too long cleaning Dulcie's room you might never make it back out if you go too far in he he Smile Rupe most probably is at the stage when its not "cool" to spend too much time with his parents he he.

Enjoy your chill time Andrea, not too much salsa now girl he he. Note to self perhaps I should get a Wii .... does it allow for people stumbling and toppling over? he he

Perhaps your Tesco bus comes earlier than your normal bus Jan? either that or the time goes quicker in Tesco than in the bus stop he he.

Great that you seem brighter at the moment Lou hun, hope its not working out too difficult for you and that the pain has started easing up.

Hugs and positive vibes for those that need Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 pm

I still have'nt plucked up the courage to go in dread to think whats in there ...... Very Happy Rupe is comming over for supper had to sort of bribe him by telling him steak n chips for supper ! well chicken and salad for me ,why is food fattening ??? Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Good morning all, I have only just got up Shocked Took my antibiotic at 6.30 as I have to take it half an hour to an hour before eating. Went down and had breakfast at 7.30 then took my cuppa back to bed with me. Fell asleep again and Martin woke me with the paper when he came up to get some hangers as he was doing the ironing. I didn't even hear him get up Rolling Eyes Feel so much better now though, although my leg is throbbing when I put it down, it isn't quite so red today but still painful when I walk. I find it difficult to craft with my leg up on a stool Mad I had some bad news yesterday, a friend of mine has cancer on the tonsils & lymph glands so has to go in for Chemo and radiotherapy in September Crying or Very sad . I worked with him about 35 years ago and we have always kept in touch. But also had some good news, my friends son got engaged at the weekend - he was at school with Ian Very Happy Sorry to hear Jake isn't well Di, hope it is over with quickly. Enjoy your day at home Jan and don't do too much h*******k. Andrea - enjoy your day with your parents, and Lexie don't go in there, you may never be seen again Laughing Laughing Hope you are feeling better too Jen, you sound better, but we never know with you Laughing Laughing

Have a good day whatever you are doing, I am having another restful day Very Happy Hugs to those who need them today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Good afternoon Ladies

Not around much at the moment, as juggling work, holidays/days out with godchildren and hospital appts with OH
oh what an exciting life I lead.

I have posted my card from Lexie on the relevant thread (I hope) it was lovely thank you and I also managed to
post my card to Lexie on my way to work this morning.

Been to Weston for 5 days last week, off to Druisillas park for a day this week. London the end of next week.
I am tired just thinking about it.

Glad to hear that Lou is brighter and finding some relief from the pain. Hope the girls help you out.

Hope all the poorlies feel better soon. Enjoy the rest of the day will catch up with you all later.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Well I eventually got out of Dulcies bedroom...tissues and bits of paper everywhere....but its clean and tidy now....Rupe came round for dinner ,just him and I ,as mick is still at work , poor love left at 0700 and rang earlier problems so he is staying to lend a hand but not going in tomorrow.so thats good.all Rupes mate and Rupe are comming up for 18 so hes been planning his 18th birthday weekend, parents not invited but a crwd of them going to Skeggy to Butlins for a dance music festival ....sounds great! so Iam going to pay for his share as part of his pressie. Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 am

I do hope Jake is feeling better today Di, give hime a hug from me. Glad you are feeling a little better today Jacky.
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Hows Jake ??? feeling better I hope Smile lexie
lexiecraft