The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+2
Andrea
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Karen R Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 am

Morning...

Lovely and sunny again for us today.
Got all my washing and ironing done yesterday. Washing basket is empty... yay!!!
Got a few more housey jobs to do this morning, a trip down to the shop and back home to watch QVC this afternoon... 2 hours of craft!
Have a lovely day
Lou... hope the 'rash' has gone.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Andrea Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:25 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow, my where do all the days go Shocked i did not realise id been abscent for a while. I blame it on that cityville and clearing out my craft shed Very Happy hope everyone is well and enjoying this lovely sunshine. We are all off to chill today at my parents , i too got all my washing dried befored it chucked it down and ironed yesterday. Hugs to the poorlies and enjoy your day if you are off out . Enjoy QVC Karen.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:02 am

Good morning all.

I was up early this morning, I don't usually hear my grandson when he wakes but think I did today.

Karen, do you know, I have watched the odd five minutes of QVC but never watched it the whole way through.

Andrea, like you, all my washing and ironing is done, all I have to wash are the things I wore yesterday, but being as my daughter and grandson are here until Thursday housework is put on stand by lol

The sun is out here already and it looks like another warm day, but we have been promised showers this afternoon. We were going to the zoo today but might wait till we are all up and dressed before we decide.

Hope you all have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:28 am

Morning all - still sunny here but cooler. Off to town in a moment - washing in machine so hope the weather lasts for the rest of the day at least.

Hope that rash has gone Lou - it looked nasty!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:37 am

Wow, what a lot of people this morning - great to see you all again Very Happy sunny lovely here this morning but I still cant put washing out as I'm not allowed to walk on the turf for a few days to let it settle unless I walk on a board. Martin is at golf so cant put a board out either and the washing line hasn't been re-attached to the post after the builder moved the post. Washing will have to go once again on the clothes airer. Doesn't smell the same as when it dries outside. Got to go for a blood test later and hopefully have time when Martin gets home to go to the garden centre Very Happy Don't think I will get to see QVC if we do go.

Enjoy your day all Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:27 pm

The colder weather and lack of sunshine seem to have brought everyone back again. I'm off for a few days hols with my best friend but I'll be back after the weekend to check up on all the goss etc......

Fridge and freezer stocked, bags packed and I'm looking forward to a rest after all the clearing of the last wekk or so.

Due to send a large sum of money to Oz for the Assurance Bond then its back to the waiting game before the medicals and return of police checks.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Went out for the day to a steam musem, had a lovely time, but the sun only did the okay cokey all day, lol in out in out !!!
Also there was a really cold wind, but we still enjoyed it.
My daughter has just found out that her son is going to the school they wanted him to go to in September, she has just phoned her husband with the good news, and just now we have had tears! I said "come on whats wrong" she said "my baby is starting school in September" lol

Topgran, did you buy much in town?
Craftworker, I agree with you, I love to smell the clothes when they have dried on the line, and even better when they are sheets and they are fresh on the bed lol
Poppytree, where are you off to with your friend?

Sorry I haven't used your own names, I am still trying to sort everyone out:)
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm staying at my friend's house near Telford for a few days and leaving my husband to fend for himself. We're staying put as her husband has just been admitted to hospital and not sure when he's coming out.

jane
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Topgran = Sue

Poppytree = Jane

Craftworker = Jacky Laughing Laughing

Hope that helps Laughing Have had a lovely afternoon at all the garden centres - have ordered a new patio set and then Martin decided we needed a new BBQ too, what with paying for the building I better grow veg in my beds or we won't be able to afford to eat Laughing Laughing We didn't actually buy what we set out to get, we wanted screening to hide the compost bins and no-one had both sizes we needed in the same design. Martin wont be able to do it yet anyway as he can't walk on the turf so there isn't a great hurry. Good news about your grandson's school Marion. Martin loves steam engines too.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm

oh my old neighbour came from Telford Smile

My daughter is doing the same at the moment, has come to stay with me for a few days. My husband died at the end of Septemeber and to say I miss him is an understatement, so as well as coming with her husband for a week end, she also comes like she is now, arrives on a monday and goes home thursday, which is lovely for me.
Do hope its nothing serious with your friends husband. I am sure you will be a tonic she needs.

Jacky, thank you for helping me out with the names, I shall have to write them down until I get used to them Smile
lol now thats what I call a good shop, especially when you didn't go out for them !
Martin would love the place we have been to this afternoon then, if you are ever in this area its really well worth a visit. Many years ago steam engines were made in the town I live in.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Only bought food Marion! Jane you could go see my son and his family - they are in Telford!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down