The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+7
topgran
Karen R
Craftworker
muppet73
Andrea
cubbie66
lady of kent
11 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  lady of kent Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 am

A very good morning to you all. Weather has changed here, a little cooler Razz Hope the poorlies are feeling little better. Have a good day all.
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  cubbie66 Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 am

Good morning Janet and all who follow Smile
Yep the weather sure is a lot cooler this morning and looks a little overcast but looks like it will clear up Smile
Hugs to all the poorlies and hope your all feel a little better at least Smile
Have a good day all whatever your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am

Good morning Janet , Jan and all who follow overcast and raining here a bit cooler too. Nothing planned for today except going on the Wii. Ive bought another game yesterday thanks to my dad , but its not a fitness its a pinball game and its just like the real pinball tables . Had fun yasterday trying to beat my dad but failed Sad so i will master it when it arrives Very Happy . Enjoy your day if you are off out and hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 am

Good morning Janet, Jan, Andrea and all those that follow.

Not sure where yesterday went, started watching craft day and pottering around then it was time for bed Shocked
Jakes went to Legoland with his Dad, Sister(half) and her son. It always makes me giggle as Tobin is 3 and calls him Uncle Jakey.
Guess what? £37 for an adult to get in and £28 for a child over 3 to get in. Luckily I had some vouchers which meant the kiddies could get in for free. They had a really great day though and didn't leave till it closed at 7 so didn't see Jakes day yesterday till he arrived home at 9:45. He was absolutely shattered and just fell straight into bed ahh bless him . Hopefully he's re-charged his batteries as he's got kids club today whilst I'm at work.

Hope all the poorlies are feeling a bit better and everyone has a lovely day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 am

Good morning Janet, Jan, Andrea, Di and all who follow. We have had rain already this morning but seems to have stopped now. Have only just got up and have yet to try out the shower. Woke up really hungry after a restless night (don't know why) so came down to have my breakfast first and Martins computer was on the table Laughing Think I will let Martin have the first one so he can get the settings right Laughing Laughing Nothing planned yet today.

Glad to see Jake had a lovely day at Legoland. It is nice for the kiddies there, but for a family it is really expensive. We had half price tickets from a friend so went a couple of years ago but really needed a little one with us to have enjoyed it fully Laughing

Enjoy your day and hugs to the poorlies Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 am

Morning!

Hope everyone is well.
Its Keith's birthday today... just opened his cards and pressies.
I stamped a card with a little teddy in a car waving! Quite pleased with it. Amy did a card with 'DAD' on in big letters - I bought the alphabet templates ages ago, and reckon they are going to be quite useful.
Raining here today, and somewhat cooler as well.
We made Keith a chocolate cake yesterday, so got to put some buttercream icing on this morning and choccie buttons.
Andrea... Amy has moved her Wii up to her bedroom yesterday - I usually go on it in the morning before everyone gets up... this morning I couldnt! Do like my game of Mario Kart!
Off now to put my weekly shopping order in.
Enjoy your day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Happy Birthday to Keith Karen Very Happy I think I have that stamp too, you will have to take a photo of both cards and show us on here Very Happy

Had a lovely shower this morning, hadn't realised just how awful our other one had been for such a long time. Very Happy Very Happy Got out feeling refreshed instead of frustrated and annoyed lol!
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Morning ladies. Men came back this morning to fit vinyl and had finished by 10.00. Really pleased with it. Looks so much nicer and well fitted. Need to decorate kitchen now though. Roy's mate is coming to wire the cooker back in tonight then I can put rest of things back in utility tomorrrow as I need to leave the sealant to set for a few hours. Cat was very well behaved in the hall but will now have to get her used to being in utility again and NOT using litter tray but going outside.

Hugs to all poorlies.
Glad you enjoyed your shower Jacky.
Happy Birthday to Keith Karen.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Morning all,

Sorry I have not been on for a few days but have been having all sorts of problems, health wise of course, when isn't it!!!

My hossy appt was this morning with my Rheumatology chappie who also did my epidural and is dealing with my slipped/prolapsed disc.

Spoke to Dr Menon and he wanted to admit me
straight away on Monday ......
as an urgent case.

I said NOT TILL KIDS BACK AT SKOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They
go back on Friday the 4th here to he has put me down for
Monday 7th Sept. Same rules as before, home at weekends
but he also wants to get my MRI done urgently now too....
he is not at all happy with the non feeling in the foot.

Unfortunately on the 4th Sept my mum and dad go to
scotland for 3 weeks LOL, so they wont be able to help
with school runs like last time so maybe Adys mum and
my sister are gonna have to step up to the plate! MIL was
great last time, but sis was no help at all, but I think my
mum is gonna have a word in her ear!!!

Am pretty peed off as you'd expect, but if its gotta be,
its gotta be. Am happy that I will get the scan done
though as I just wanna know what the heck is going
on! And whether I am gonna get the feeling back
in my foot again sometime soon! Hopefull they'll
let me use the Hydro pool again too! I really enjoyed
that last time!

Gonna go off for a read of the last few days posts now.... so at
least I know whats been going on....
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:17 pm

OK have caught up a bit now...

Frances... hope puter is gonna be ok, how is Kayleighs foot?

Lexie.... hope you ok..... how is your Dulcie?

Di.... I think Legoland prices are dreadful but glad he had fun x

Karen... hope Keith isn't too bad now anfd has a happy birthday.

Jacky..... Glad boiler sorted and you had a nice shower x

Sue... your kitchen floor sounds lovely now hun x

Janet.... Are u enjoying the peace?

Juli.... sounds like you have a great setup there now, enjoy x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Lou so sorry to hear you have been having more trouble, thought you were out on your mobility scooter having fun Crying or Very sad Glad they are treating it urgently now, my late brothers partner had her discs removed last Wednesday, was out on Saturday and was walking round B & Q yesterday Shocked Still in pain but not as bad as she was, so hope you get yours sorted very soon Very Happy

Sue, glad you have your floor finished - it does look good when a professional comes to do it who know what they are doing Very Happy Glad you are happy with it Very Happy

Just got my new cd rom - Joanna Sheen Diary of a Country Lady, beautiful Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Ohhhh Karen how very dare Amy take the Wii into her bedroom Very Happy you will have to try and sneak in there when she has gone out Very Happy Im waiting for the day when the kids are back at school and i can have piece and quite on my own because now soon has i get on it they all want a go Shocked but it is fun with us all joining in. Happy birthday Keith hope you are having a good day. Lou big hugs to you and good luck hope its gets you better.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 pm

hi all havent been round this week have been in bed with my back, ended up at the docs last night and he has given me a note for 2 weeks off work, had a risk assessment in june, and they have said i need a new chair for the job that i do, but it still hasnt arrived not very happy with work at the mo, think i will have to give the union a ring see if they can do anything about it.

Lou sorry to hear you've not been to good hope they get you sorted out soon, when i went to physio last week she said she would try and get me in the hydro pool becasue of my back and shoulder and other things.

I did spend yesterday watching qvc bought both the tsv's but think i am going to cancel the papers has i dont really like black cards, i also bought the forever friends kit, and the box of 50 cards in bags for the grandkids. i also bought the purse kit of k and co but dont know about those, has anyone ever had anything like that and do you think they are worth it, ? would be glad to hear your comments on those.

right am off hope everyone else is ok and jacky glad you got your boiler sorted at last.

take care all
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Evening everyone. It's been awful weather here today. The kids had their last morning at challenge club then we went shopping and popped in to Pets at home too.

Michaela brought a fish tank which we have to set up and have it running for a week before we can get some fish.

Lou glad to hear the hospital are sorting you out again Smile

Have a good evening Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 am

Sorry to hear you have to hosiptal again I thought you'd be whizzing around on your scooter this week and thats why we haven't seen you around. Hope they manage to make you feel a bit easier Very Happy
Belated Birthday wishes to Keith, hope he had a lovely day today.
Andrea when the kids so back to school you should hook you wii up to the internet then you could play Karen Smile
I was toying around with the new Joanna Sheen cd Jacky but didn't get it in the end as I knew craft day was coming up. Did you get the wildflower stamps to go with it, I thought they were really pretty? Glad your shower is working as well Very Happy

Right suppose I better get to bed up at 6 tomorrow.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:43 am

muppet73 wrote:I was toying around with the new Joanna Sheen cd Jacky but didn't get it in the end as I knew craft day was coming up. Did you get the wildflower stamps to go with it, I thought they were really pretty? Glad your shower is working as well Very Happy

I had Joanna Sheens newsletter telling me about the cd and when she was going to be on C & C and then I missed the show Mad but I always order direct from her as it's cheaper - waiting for the stamps to come in again as they had sold out by the time I went to her website Embarassed It's a lovely cd though Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 am

Hello lovely ladies , my oh my you bunch can chat ! Have'nt been on much , madam has had pc in her room etc etc....My 2 days in the shop nearly killed me , monday was'nt too busy with customers but loads of unbacking boxes of stock for the september weekend, and tuesday the shop was exstreamly busy with customers.Wednesday i was faffing about and in he afternoon Dulcie and I went to cinema and I ate far too much popcorn and m&m's .....blew the diet again ! went to bed slept for a couple of hours and bing wind awake .SO sneaked into Dollies room and stole my own pc back ! Very Happy will have to raid her dressing table as half my dressing table has 'walked ' into her room ! Smile lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 am

Janette , the k&copurses are lovely , I 've just recently finished my last box of he set I had.
lou hope your soon be on the mend , I am a back sufferer and he hydro pool was bliss....
Glad flooring is good and that the cat can go outside again.....made me laugh that bit.
Jacky enjoy your shower , I am not doing a very good job of convincing Mick we need a power shower...used to have one and miss it even after all this time , the shower and my lovely new kitchen, which even though it was a 6years ago I still miss my gas hob , sad or what ...... lol! lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down