The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+2
poppytree
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am

Morning....

Looks like we have had a bit of rain overnight.
Few housey jobs to do today and then got to make Mum's Mother's Day card.
Had a phone call from Arlene yesterday, and she has said that I can get another night sit. Said a few other things that I am not too sure on - but she is going to put it in an email, so I can go through it.
Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  poppytree Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:25 am

Three good sleeps in a row - off to work now with a bit more energy and drive than usual!
Have a good day and hugs to those who need them.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Well the car's in the garage for MOT and service, washing on the line but keeping a beady eye on the weather as it looks like it might rain soon. I OUGHT to be doing some H*****k but I'm having a good calligraphy session as I want it at least get the design sorted for the exhibition so I'm not panicking at the last minute. But coffee calls!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Good morning Karen, Jane and all who follow Very Happy Had a delivery of bricks, paving and cement this morning. Looked like a slot machine game with the lorry unloading with the grab thing Laughing Laughing Builder busy banging away outside now, just wish he would turn the radio down a bit, lucky our neighbours are out. Got to do a card today for my sister's birthday, still just over a week to go but dont want to leave it until the last minute.

Glad you managed to sort a few things out Karen and getting another sitter Very Happy Enjoy your day at work Jane. Hugs to those who need one today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Morning girls....

Blimey it's cold here today BBBRRRRRRR!!!

Been up for yonks it seems this morning but am sure it was normal time!!! Could quite happily go straight back to bed if I'm truthful! Sleep

Emily had to go to school dressed as a Roald Dahl character this morning so she went as Matilda.... he hair all straightened and flicked out, red ribbon in her hair... she looked real sweet! The kids in the playground looked fab...there were a few BFG's, Willy Wonka's and about 3 Mike TV's (from WillyWonka), even 2 Oompah Loompahs Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked with orange faces and green hair!!! Hope the school gets some photos of them all!!

Well it was Ady's day off yesterday and I got him working!!! We went down the town for our traditional cooked breakfast.... well OUR tradition anyhow Very Happy .... and then we went to my dad's to collect some extra underlay. Then dad said he would come help Ady lay Emily's new bedroom carpet.... so thats what we all did yesterday... I helped clear the room of all the furniture and toys and then they took the old carpet up and I hoovered the underlay and all the messy bits where they prised all the old skirting board off too.... then they fillered the holes made by the skirting board. Then they laid the carpet, put on the new skirting board and then I did some paint touching up where the skirting had scuffed it etc and then we put all the stuff back and her room looks like a palace cheers

Oh yeah and I also 'blinged' up her wallpaper Twisted Evil ...... the plain walls have a textured wallpaper on with raised starbursts on them so in a few I put a nice crystal self adhesive gems! So they shine when the light is on!!! Also a few on her fairytale mural.... will go and take some photos of the room. The skirting board is plain at the mo... gotta use a bit of wood filler and then undercoat and gloss it but have lots of laminated placemate theat I am gonna put under the sk board when I paint to protect the carpet...I find these are excellent when doing something like that Very Happy
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Awwww was in Georgia's bedroom and saw this little fellow in our nesting box..... him and his mate have been back ad forwards for ages now.... so they must have babies cos we see them with stuff in their mouths and they pop their head in the hole and then its gone

Wednesday Blue_t10
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Wednesday Emily_15

Wednesday Emily_16

Wednesday Emily_17

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Morning everyone. It's cold, dark and wet here today so I'm not going out. The gas enginner arrived at 8am to do the yearly service on the boiler just as I was getting the kids ready for school.

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them.

have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Have just watched ... what must be the weirdest interview ever.
A gentleman on This Morning has brought in his 'hobby'.. collecting Dolls and not little Tiny Tears dolls either.
They are all shapes and sizes. He dresses them, does their make up, takes them out for trips out in the car, takes them shopping.
The guy was married and his wife was on the show - she said she enjoyed taking the dolls out for a ride up the mountains
Poor Philip Schofield didnt know where to look, how to keep a straight face.

I think I am going for a lie down now

Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh Lou, how Sally would have loved that bedroom - she had all the little carebears and loved them. The Carebear Movie was her favourite. I hope you haven't suffered after all that hard work. Brilliant.

Sue, sorry I didnt see your post this morning, hope the Calligraphy goes ok. Hope the rain stays away as I think he is mixing cement out there What a Face
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Well - got the car back from the garage it passed the MOT. Not sure how though as the advisory says the rear tyre is dangerous as it has a nail in it and both rear tyres are perished! So will have to go and get those sorted. The warning light that has come in is a malfunction and will cost - wait for it- up to £1689 affraid Think I need a new car even though this one is only 5 years old. Will take it to Vauxhall dealer and see if they can do it cheaper as I don't think it should malfunction so soon especially as it's not something that gets used much - only if I stop in a hurry on icy roads!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down