The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+4
Craftworker
lady of kent
cubbie66
muppet73
8 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  muppet73 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 am

Good morning everyone.
Looks a bit dull outside today but hopefully it will bit up a bit later Very Happy

Work today till 1 ish so not a bad day and then off home to do a bit of h*******k. Managed to tidy up Jakes bedroom yesterday as you could just about open the door to get in it, him and and his friend had everything out to play with. Three black sacks to the rubbish tip and 2 black sacks to the charity shop looking so tidy now Smile

Hugs to all the poorlies and have a great day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  cubbie66 Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 am

Good morning Di and all who follow Smile
Sun is coming up over here, it is laying much lower in the sky in the mornings now.
Well done on the bedroom tidy up, used to hate doing Carrie's, well any form of housework really, still do lol!
Jacky texted me yesterday to say about a house down the road from me was on the tv yesterday, if I had realised how cheap it went for at auction might have been worth trying to get a mortgage on it and doing it up, the guy spent £1k on it and the price rose about £20k lol!
Well not much happening here today Smile
Well wishes to all the poorlies Hugz
Take care all and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 am

Morning Di, Jan and ladies sun is out again here and already feeling a tad warm, Good day at work Di and have a good day Jan whatever you do. H ave a great day ladies. Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:05 am

Good morning Di, Jan and all who follow. Very dull and the patio is damp this morning ut supposed to be brightening up Very Happy Got our walk today but I have got up with a bit of a funny tummy and Martin has just come down to say he was feeling a bit nauseas. Taken him up a cuppa and see what happens. I feel better now I have had breakfast Very Happy Could be the mousakka we had for dinner Shocked I made it and froze half a couple of weeks ago - so it should have been ok Neutral

Enjoy your day Laughing and hugs to the poorlies Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 am

Good morning Janet, you snuck in there Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 am

Good morning Jacky I do hope both you and Martin soon feel better. lv Janetx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:36 am

Good morning ladies , beautiful here , shame I am going to be cooped up in the craftroom , can't complain really its not as if its stressful or anything , GOING TO HAVE A QUICK TIDY UP of Dollies room what a tip ! I used to get great satisfation of sorting ou the kids room now I find it a chore ,maybe I 've got a life now !!! Thanks Jacky for posing my card from the blog , your a good girl ,Hope Jacky you have'nt poisoned you and Martin !I did that one Christmas poisoned both my ex and myself , Rupert was only a year old and he was ok only cos I had'n given him any Pork , he was ok but chris and I , lets say it was the thinnest Christmas I'd ever had !!! I threw everything out as YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE . Have a fab day , lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:56 am

Morning ladies really dull here and a bit blowey but warm, if that makes sence, it's ment to be sunny so don't know what happened there?? Work has started in the kitchen tiles being hacked off and all the old units apart from the sink are in the garden, was really pleased things going really till i askesd him about getting water to make a drink. He said yes thats fine i said just wanted to know as not sure when they would be turning it off as its being moved!! and he replyed no it's not its staying there so is the cooker, looked at his plans then gave him mine!!!!! oh osh totally different lol what a great start. Sad Mad . So now he will use my plans sounds straight forward (you would think so) now he wants to know to know on my plans there is my fridge freezwe but he said it cant go there as there is a radiator. I repled we dont use it i was told it's got to come out, well no he said as he don't do that AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Have a fab day ladies what ever you are upto and love and cuddles to all poorlies and anyone that would like one, off to try and make a card take my mind off the kitchen Shocked Rolling Eyes love to all.xxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Morning!

WEll it started off lovely bright and sunny this morning. Thought for a moment I was in the Bahama's... but now its clouding over and we could be in for a tropical storm. Still very warm though.
Amy went off to school and only has one lesson today... so its going to be a long day for her. She cant come home either. Will probably be a slow week until they get all the lessons sorted, I suggested she go into the library. Thursday is her busiest day!
Keith has gone off to collect his new car. Someone collected him this morning and they are bringing him back in the car. Keith still cant drive, but at least with the car on the drive he can sit and look at it!!!!
Wishing you a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Juli kitchens .......we've all been there when a new kitchen is being fitted agggggggg !!!! oh I 'd love to be in a mess 'cos I am having a new kitchen , just been looking at dates for our holiday in feb to South AFRICA ....OR SHOULD i HAVE A NEW KITCHEN .....NAH holiday wins ..!!!! Thats the trouble till I met Micky He 'd been nowhere and now he's had his wings unclipped ...... Laughing lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

By the way still beautiful here ...forgot to ell you , abloke rang yesturday about cleaning carpes , no thanks I say , but would'nt take no for an answer . so I've had to lie low in my own house while this fella kept knocking on he door , then ringing on the phone , not going to say anyhing to mick because he can't sand anyhing like telesales and is sooo rude to them makes me cringe ! WONDER IF ITS SAFE TO COME OUT OF THE BACK BEDROOM YET !!! Very Happy LEXIE
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Oh how I hate salesmen like that Lexie Twisted Evil they are so persistent. Good luck with your kitchen Juli Very Happy How silly to keep Amy at school all day Karen, when she only has one lesson. Sally used to just go in for her lessons when she was in Sixth Form and they had to sign in each lesson and sign out again at the end so as to ensure they actually stayed for the lesson Laughing Laughing

Didnt go for our walk as both still not good. Hope it clears us quickly as I don't want to miss this weekend Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Hope you soon feel better Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm

O h Lexiie you poor thing gosh i hate people like that so rude, kitchen is streaped bare and plugs hanging off all over th place oh dear Very Happy Embarassed will have to eat out tonight Wink (oh no lol). And Lexie i would ssssssssssssooooooooooo much rather the joliday beleave me. Our house is housing assoiation and they are doing it at no cost to us (well yeah rent and every think else has gone up and not wages. So Lexie if you give me the dates for feb will gladly come and help with the suit cases and the children Laughing Laughing .xxxxxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 pm

I'm currently doing battle with customer service of Sports Direct. I bought a couple of pairs of Crocs for myself while I was away last weekend in Shropshire and found that, although 1 pair was fine, the other had one shoe size 6 and the other size 7!

I sent an email to them a week ago to the address on their website using a link only to find it was not the correct customer service department. They gave me another one to try and informed me to 'start again' but it may take up to 10 days to get a reply!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty New Kitchen

Post  poppytree Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Good job you weren't on the forum a couple of years ago when I had a new kitchen fitted. Twisted Evil

The 1 week job took 6 and we lived without running water, appliances and storage during that time. I had to wash up in the bath or a bucket by the back door and only had a small microwave and electric kettle all that time. Evil or Very Mad

Mind you, it was worth waiting for in the end and its virtually all forgotten about now Laughing (until I read your post!) Laughing
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Juli are you nutts i am not taking the kids !!!!! This is micky and my Our time ........TAKE PHOTOS OF EACH STAGE NOT ONLY GREAT SCRAP BOOK PAGE BUT WHEN YOU LOOK BACK IT WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO HAVE A LAUGH ABOUT!!!!! Very Happy Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down