The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunday :o) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunday :o) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunday :o) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunday :o) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunday :o) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunday :o) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday :o) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunday :o) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunday :o) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday :o)

+8
topgran
muppet73
Jenny M
Craftworker
Andrea
craftymumof3
Karen R
cubbie66
12 posters

Go down

Sunday :o) Empty Sunday :o)

Post  cubbie66 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:08 am

Good morning ladies Smile
Had a great day out yesterday and was fab meeting up with the girlies again and having a good laugh and a natter Smile Was great meeting Lexie, lovely lady and funny too Very Happy Thanks Di for playing chaffeur, door to door service was fab and I know Mike really enjoyed himself at the Bluebell railway and even brought himself a little train and he didnt have to drive which makes a huge change for him Smile
Had my first try with Copics pens and they are lovely to use, so soft and they just glide over the card, they are on my wishlist for definate now lol!
Saw some great demos and will be putting at least a few of the ideas in to practice Wink
Looks like it has rained her overnight but think sun is coming up now and havent a clue what we are going to be doing today Smile
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Sunday :o) Empty Re: Sunday :o)

Post  Karen R Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:30 am

Morning...

Nice and quiet here at the moment... going to have my coffee whilst everyone is still asleep.
Usual sunday stuff for me today.
A bit overcast today, but looks like the sun will get out before long.
I see SCD and X Factor have a double programme next weekend. SCD is on Friday and Saturday... and X Factor is Saturday and Sunday. Wonder who will win the battle!!! Going to have to tape one of them on Saturday... dont know which one though.
Have a lovely Sunday.. will pop back later
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:41 am

Morning Jan, Karen and all who follow. It's quiet here as all 3 kids are still asleep so I thought I'd come on here for a bit with a nice hot cuppa.

Glad you had a lovely day Jan, Copics are on my wish list too Smile

Karen hope Keith is on the mend now Smile

Have a goood day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 am

Good morning Jan, Karen and all who follow, still warm but overcast. Sounds like you all had a fab day yesterday and bought some great goodies. We are off out today has its Hubby John's birthday so i said id treat us all to a sunday carvery at the cock and crown then ive puesuaded him to take me to the craft cabin after for some retail therapy Very Happy .Enjoy your day if you are off out and hugs to the poorlies, nice to see you posting Lou hope you are better soon.Morning Di you snook on in there
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am

Good Morning Jan, Karen, Frances, Andrea and all who follow Very Happy Started out bright and sunny with blue sky here this morning, Martin went and sat outside to have his cuppa and a big cloud came over and blue sky disappeared. Neutral Have been busy this morning and made a card which I have already put in my gallery Shocked Shocked after saying yesterday that I don't make cards quickly Laughing Laughing

Here are the photos taken yesterday Laughing

Sunday :o) Th_NickysBirthdayandCraftBarn007 Sunday :o) Th_NickysBirthdayandCraftBarn006
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Morning ladies Smile
What brilliant photos of you all yesterday and great to see you finally Di Smile I wish I could have joined you but its a bit far for me Sad I had a brilliant time yesterday too, we first of all had a BBQ picnic beside a lake with masses of swans and ducks, then moved on to the local beach and went for a walk, or in my case hobbled he he, along the shore. The sun was shining, the food was great [minted lamb chops with baked potatoes and corn on the cob, yummy] and the company was great; what more could a girl ask for he he. Oh yes crafting shopping .... but I didn't partake as I spent some last week when I met up with Celie while she was in Wales and I'm off on holiday to Scotland soon, a day after a craft show in Cardiff he he. Saving my pennies for those events, or at least trying to Smile

I tried the Copics but find it hard with the big brush ends to pain in fine detail so I have gone down the road of Promarkers. They have the added bonus that they are only £1.70 each approx too. Same type of pen but they have a finer nib for me to colour in with, my hand to eye co-ordination is not what it used to be, just kidding he he

We have another wonderfully sunny day today and Pete and I are going to spend it sorting out the borders - I tell him what needs doing and he does it .... I can't get down there anymore and he is not gardening minded, but learning Smile So a case of in this instance .. my brain and his brawn he he.

Hugs for all and especially the poorly, great to have you home for the weekend Lou Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Good morning everyone.
Start saving up again Jan, Ally Pally at the end of the month Very Happy
It sounds like Copics are on everyone's wish list, I couldn't just have a few colours would need them all Shocked
Enjoy your carvery Andrea and a big Happy Birthday to John, hope he has a lovely day Very Happy Hope you find some goodies at the craft cabin Very Happy

Blimey look at those photos, I hate my photo being taken as picture 2 shows What a Face

Not much planned today, need to pop to the shop as the cupboards were raided yesterday whilst I was out and need a few bits for school pack lunch tomorrow. Got the washing machine and tumble dryer on and then the hoovering to tackle.

Joanna Sheen on C&C this afternoon so the plan is to get everything done this morning to watch her later.
Hope everyone has a lovely day despite there not being much sun around.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Good morning Jen, sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. Lovely barbie with great surrounding, I bet it was so relaxing.
I think you have all the sun today so good luck with your gardening or instructing Pete, bless him Smile Looks like its going to rain again here soon so better get to the shops now.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Afternoon ladies. Not doing much today. Just been to shop to get tissues and cold relief for son. He's at work today - just gone back after having 12 days off and he's got the most awful cold! Supervised Roy gardening yesterday as no way was I doing anything till back is fully better!
Sounds like you had a good time yesterday. Was planning to go to Ally Pally but won't be as Roy is going to have his gastric band op that day. Typical- why couldn't it have been a different weekend- and he's got to be at the hospital for 7.30am What a Face Good job it's only 15 mins away.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Well Good Afternoon Ladies

I did type out and submit a morning thread but it must have clashed with someone elses as it doesn't show now.

Fortunately I am in a better mood now, as when I wrote that one I was talking about my night in a lonely place!
Andy had a really bad time of it last night and I had to call the emergency doctor out. Fingers crossed we have now
turned a corner. I have a few things to say to the Hospital when this is sorted I can tell you!

Sounds like you ladies had a great time at the Craft barn, hope we are going to see some of the results of what
your learnt, observed in the near future.

Enjoy the rest of the day, I will probably fall asleep in the chair soon, as I didn't get much last night.

Hope you are enjoying the day with your family Lou and nexts week stint in the hossy goes well.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Had a lovely lunch and dessert too Embarassed well it is a special occassion Very Happy went to the craft cabin and got some card and double sided tape amongst some other bits and bats. John says thanks Di for the birthday wishes Very Happy having a nice cuppa now.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Been sitting in the garden as the sun finally came out.
Here are my purchases from the Worthing show yesterday
Sunday :o) Th_worthing
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi all,

Bye all!!!!!!

Sorry it's short but am seriously behind getting all done that I need to today xx

Luvs you all. Will see you next friday x Or maybe Saturday! LOL

Have a fabby week all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Hope your week goes well and they don't work you too hard Lou. Hopefully this diagnosis might help sort out the treatment soon. Keep smiling and hurry back ((((((()))))))
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Hope the week goes quickly for you Lou and that you are soon up and running again Very Happy

Some great things there Jane, Very Happy and Andrea, glad you had a lovely dinner out Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 am

Jane your goodies look great, punches are really ' In ' again aren't they . Seems like I was'nt the only one who was naughty at the weekend !!!!! Very Happy lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

lexiecraft wrote:Jane your goodies look great, punches are really ' In ' again aren't they . Seems like I was'nt the only one who was naughty at the weekend !!!!! Very Happy lexie Very Happy

Shame we coudn't have come to Bognor via Lingfield but that was a bit much to ask and it was beautiful in the sun rather than being in a hot cramped room (see how I'm trying to make excuses when I really would have loved to be there!)

I've got some nested circles and ovals (Quickkutz and Nestabilities) but these 2 scalloped punches are a popular size and much quicker. Off to play with the stuff now. Trying to work out the dimensions for a mini flip-flop topper using the Christmas puddings from the new Woodware set. Sunday :o) Th_DSCF5372

Need to plan and prepare meals for the next few days and use up lots of stuff in the fridge getting close to sell-by dates. Mince for chilli and spag bol (again), chicken breast for a curry and Quorn pieces, peppers, courgettes, etc for a stir fry. That should keep me out of mischief for an hour or so (and keep us well-fed till the next big shop).
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:18 pm

I think the christmas puddings llok fun ....lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Oh dear..................I'm in overdrive again it seems!
Well, I've finished the cooking
Sunday :o) Th_DSCF5373
started a card - I'll share photo later
Brought the washing in as there is some rain in the air
Just off to have my lunch and watching Holby on Iplayer before popping off to the gym, swim and aerobics later this afternoon.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Who are you super woman I am off for a nap ..... Smile lexie
lexiecraft