The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+9
Jenny M
lady of kent
melchache/ellen
Andrea
cubbie66
lexiecraft
Craftworker
Karen R
muppet73
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thursday - Page 3 Empty Re: Thursday

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:32 am

Don't know if I could cope with all that rice , really bloats me out ...... how has it gone Jen ?? how much have you lost ??? Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 am

Not sure about actual weight as I want to go back to the same weighing machine as I used at the start of it, but I have gone down from F to E cup and am able to fit into a pair of jeans now that I haven't worn for ages Smile The good part of the diet is that it sorted out the bloatedness I was getting after each time I ate, so even if its just made my stomach flatter and rid of that and some of the fluid retention its done well in my book he he. People are commenting that I look thinner and very healthy again a good thing he he. I'm going to stay on phase 1 for at least a few more days then move to phase 2 for my holiday. This is one of those diets that's more of an eating regime and very easy to adapt to eating out Smile

There really isn't that much rice in it Lexie 50g dry weight is practically nothing and only twice I think or perhaps 3 times as a main meal, but its extremely flexible you don't have to have the rice just make sure the meal is a carb one Smile I haven't felt hungry and more importantly in my case I'm actually eating three times a day now and enjoying doing so, also I don't have any guilt feelings about eating as its all good healthy stuff with not one processed meal in sight he he. My problem was that I didn't eat much and therefore my body was malnourished, bloated with fluid retention and storing every bit of each thing I ate as it never knew when the next meal would be. I would just substitute a meal with a cup of coffee when on my own and mainly ate when in company so that they didn't nag me. I've had eating disorders / unhealthy relationship with food for about 30 years or more now, so this has been good in helping me to break out of it. The other good part for me is that Zoe Harcombe herself has been through anorexia and bulimia so understands about my type of problem. She says in her book - if having a cup of coffee each morning will mean that you stick to the rest of the diet then do it - which means I no longer have to beat myself up if I don't stick to everything on there; it really is very flexible so allows you to include it in your life rather than your life be in diet mode. Smile

I am so happy with it, can't you tell he he, I just wish I had found it earlier but Joanna Sheen gets a huge thank you from me for telling us about it Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Whats the book called sorry to keep hassling you about it but i sound so good and you certainly sem very happy with it , well done to you ,Hope you have a really lovely holiday and you don't look anything like you think you do , you look lovely and any way its whats in the inside ha counts !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Here's the link to her website hun
http://www.theharcombediet.com/
it really is a brilliant way to lose weight and get fit, especially for someone like me he he. Pete my bf has the opposite problem to me he picks constantly at chocolates, sweets, bread and cheese so he joined me on this diet and he swears he hasn't picked or felt hungry at all since he's been on it. Which is definitely a bonus for him hehe Smile

It doesn't suit everyone but it does me and loads of others so if any of you have tried other diets and failed give it a try, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 am

I will give it a try sounds positive ...... Very Happy thanks let me get over thursday and meeting some of the girls and having coffee and cake !!! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down