The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
THURSDAY - What is there to say EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

THURSDAY - What is there to say

+5
Karen R
topgran
LoopyLou
Christine
Craftworker
9 posters

Go down

THURSDAY - What is there to say Empty THURSDAY - What is there to say

Post  Craftworker Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 am

WHERE IS EVERYONE Very Happy Whoops sorry for shouting, can't believe I am first on here this morning. Making a wedding card today, have spent all day yesterday working out what to do, but have also got to make another for the parents to send too Laughing Have a good day whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

THURSDAY - What is there to say Empty Re: THURSDAY - What is there to say

Post  Christine Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Well, I'm here, and usually I'm not, so perhaps that's it! Wink Good morning Jacky, it's lovely here today, so I may make the most of it and have another walk in the sun. We've been out most days this week, (ignoring a HUGE pile of beckoning ironing, and the rest of the things I'd rather not mention) because it's such a shame to waste it when the nasty weather could be here any time now. Hope that's really why it's so quiet this week. Smile Have a good day everyone.
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello all,

Sorry not been as vocal as usual (thank god they all shout!) but have been busy with my visitors!

We having a lubbly time and am absolutely shattered! Not used to so many late nights!! LOL

Tomorrow we are going to go butlins for the day and then saturday we are going to a firework 'do' with a massive bonfire!

Hope everyone is OK..... I spect most peeps arenb't about coz Frances Juli etc have kiddies that will be off school Jacky x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Good morning ladies. Sorry not been around but have been feeling rotten. Went to drs last week who thought I might have urine infection. Well, he rang that evening to say I had and that there was blood in urine, he was leaving me a prescription for antibiotics and sending sample to lab. Needless to say I then felt a lot worse 'cos I was worrying. Antibiotics seemed to do something as by Sunday felt a bit better (still worried though) even though they made me feel sick (apparently one of the side effects). Rang Monday afternoon to get results and was told they are in but dr hasn't read them yet. Rang again Tuesday afternoon and was told no infection - make an appointment if symptoms continue! Not sure how same sample can have an infection and not have an infection!!!

Feeling a bit more human now. I finish antibiotics today so will see what happens. Got to go back anyway for blood pressure to be checked so will ask him to explain then.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Afternoon...

I have been so busy playing Nurse!!! Keith isnt too bad, still got the pain in his arm (ribs seem to be ok!!) - but if he has a bad night he stays in bed until lunchtime and then gets up.
Also have been looking after the dogs that we occasionally have. The puppy has been a BIG pain... so far she has chewed her lead, chewed my rug and also the wallpaper on two walls.
I have been feeling a bit rough, dont know whether it was because Amy and I went shopping to Meadowhall the other day or what. But back is aching and top of my shoulders. Fortunately I havent had the children this week so havent done a great deal.
Think what we need is a good sharp frost to kill off all the nasty bugs !!

Enjoy what is left of your Thursday... where is this week going ??? !!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Just aquickie , Went to Bexhill yesturday , took Dulcie o a activity day , she was a little cow on he way down she said she did'nt want to go..... we have his all he time when she go there and settled she had a great time ,I went shopping in Eastbourne and completly ignored the 4 messages sent by Dulcie to come and collect her as she hated it .I rang up a bi later and she was having a great time ....... Evil or Very Mad We got home about 4.30 and Mick an I went for supper for friends, an Dulcie went home to her dad .She came back 8.30 this morning and have been busy trying to halloween costumes .got to daSh speak later . Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Very Happy Glad I am not here on my own Laughing Laughing Glad you are making use of the good weather Christine, and Lou so glad you are having too much fun with Shell to be on the computer - enjoy yourself Very Happy Sorry to hear you have been ill Sue, was wondering where you were - I hate taking antibiotics - usually end up with thrush after Evil or Very Mad Karen - you are a saint looking after the dogs and a puppy. How annoying that it has ruined your wallpaper and rug What a Face Do they pay you to look after them, if not they should pay for the damage it has caused. Lexie - what can I say - what a little minx Dulcie is Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm

iVE SPENT AGES TRYING TO GET A FORECAST FOR Mickys pension had all the info code s etc and there website is down ahhhhhhgggggg .Hope everyone is having a better daythan me . Twisted Evil
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Craftworker wrote:Very Happy Sorry to hear you have been ill Sue, was wondering where you were - I hate taking antibiotics - usually end up with thrush after Evil or Very Mad

I do as well with amoxycillin but this was something called trimethoprim - and I only took two a day. Think they were quite strong!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm

I do hope you feel tip top soon Sue, missed you around.
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Good afternoon ladies very big hugs to the poorlies, i dont know where this week has gone its flown by Shocked had Gregs mate here Monday , went to parents Tuesday, Greg went to his mates Wednesday. I went to gym yesterday and been to town today gosh im tired reading this Very Happy Off to Asda soon for shopping then we can chill for the weekend.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 pm

I know the time just flies by , my mate was chatting about Christmas , it really it'nt too far away and I 've only got a couple of little gifts ......mega shop comming up after pay day ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Good afternoon all, have had a good day in the garden today clearing it all up. Sally turned up this morning with my foster bunnies for the weekend Laughing then I popped to the shops, came home and spent the rest of the day in the garden with Martins help Very Happy
I haven't even given Christmas a thought yet What a Face so I havent got anything yet. The kids have said dont buy lots of silly little things as after Christmas they are just hanging around the house, they dont want to throw them out as we bought them but dont really want them either so wont waste time looking for lots of things, will just get them a main present. In know how they feel as we do tend to go over the top on silly little things. Unfortunately no-one knows what they want (apart from me Laughing ) Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Thought I was losing the plot for a moment there! I was sure I posted today then realised that this is Thurdsay posts and not Friday, so I'm ok now not going mad Shocked

Have Jakes Birthday, his nephew's and my niece's Birthday in November to cope with first so can't get my head round Christmas yet What a Face
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Craftworker wrote: The kids have said dont buy lots of silly little things as after Christmas they are just hanging around the house, they dont want to throw them out as we bought them but dont really want them either so wont waste time looking for lots of things, will just get them a main present. .....Unfortunately no-one knows what they want (apart from me Laughing ) Laughing

We've decided that for this year we will be buying smaller gifts, (not for financial reasons, although... Smile ) it's just that in the past few years we've bought costly things that would have been a great waste if they weren't wanted, so we've asked, - and that's no fun! (Thought we were on a winner last year with wii's, but only half welcome, so we were pleased we didn't just get them.) So this year I'm going to have the pleasure of spending less, but choosing things, and hoping I surprise them with what they'd like! (I say I am, because my huband would very happily ask them what they want, or even better, give them the money. The man has no sense of present-buying fun, even early on, before it all gets mad. Smile I love it all! cheers santa cheers rendeer cheers Very Happy ) Happy Christmas shopping everybody!
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Come on then Jacky What do you want Santa to bring you ???? let me guess something crafty ? copic pens ??? Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 am

Already have a lot of the copics Lexie, thinking more of a Cricut Laughing Laughing Can't remember which one everyone said they had which was the best think it's the Expression. I would pay some towards it though, can't be greedy Laughing Laughing Just been informed that they are all coming to me this year for Christmas Very Happy cheers Will invite Gregs parents round for the evening as he is an only child Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Cricut Expression is fantastic , and that cartridge I go when I was wih you is brill love it ! Once apon astory or something ! I knew you wanted a cricut don't know why I put copic pens I am sooooo losing iat the moment ....but at least I know I am so thats a good sign ah !!!!!! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down