The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday again EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday again EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday again EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday again EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday again EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday again EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday again EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday again

+4
lexiecraft
Craftworker
cubbie66
muppet73
8 posters

Go down

Monday again Empty Monday again

Post  muppet73 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 am

Good morning all.
Doesn't Monday come round too quick Crying or Very sad
Still dark outside at the moment but no rain so thats ok.
Another week of work, Judo Wed night, Youth club Friday and must get on with Christmas card making in the evenings plus tying up all the loose ends for Jakes Birthday on Sunday.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever your plans Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Monday again Empty Re: Monday again

Post  cubbie66 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:38 am

Good morning Di and all who follow Smile
Mike is off today so lift to work woohoo, might see if I can work tomorrow as well as he is off then to, gives me a break from the bus lol!
The weekend sure has flown by, woke up this morning and thought it was Sunday Evil or Very Mad
Have a good day all whatever your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 am

Good morning Di, Jan and all who follow, raining here when I got up this morning but bright and sunny now Very Happy How disappointing Jan to wake up thinking its Sunday Neutral Di, you be careful at Judo, dont go throwing people too high and aren't you a little too old for youth club Laughing Laughing Laughing I still havent started any christmas cards Shocked Enjoy your days at work Very Happy Havent planned anything yet Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Morning ladies , just not enough hours in the week for me at moment and before I do anything today got to get to bank to pay some cheques in .... hope everyone has alovely week and don't work to hard ! Trying to be sunny here but still very windy , catch up later Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Good morning ladies its horrible here today , ive just got drenched taking Greg to school. He has wet feet too had to take his socks off and put his pumps on Mad but they are off out today to see the mounted police horses , hope his feet arent too cold. I will have to buy him some wellies. . Enjoy your day if you are off out and big hugs to the poorlies
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Morning...

what a morning. Absolutely threw it down at 8.30 just as Amy was going to school.... and she couldnt find her brolly
Already had a busy morning. went up the Drs. to see if I could get an appointment for Mum, as her foot is badly bruised and swollen(she had a fall on Saturday). He has said she needs to go for an x-ray. So we are now waiting for an ambulance to take us to A & E as it isnt an emergency it will be sometime today!
Fortunately no children today.
So thats going to be my day.
Watched I'm a Celebrity last night and thought Sam and the Italian guy were so very brave to put that ENORMOUS spider in the mouth...yuk!
X Factor... well that is getting ridiculous.

Enjoy your day, take care
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi all, just a quick hello before I get back to bed....

Felt slightly better yesterday but it hit me again late yesterday afternoon and I now feel as bad as ever, haven't slept properly in 4 days now so am a bloomin wreck.....

Am seriously considering asking to be taken off the methotrexate so I can get my immune system back, trouble is am I willing to gamble with my mobility just to get it?

Had to cancel my rheumatology nurse appt at the hospital today and also my hydro session tomorrow because I can't go like this...... have re booked the rheumatology appt for next week but will lose the money for the hydro session as they don't let you defer it.... and I have to pay 4 weeks in advance!

Hope your mums foot is OK Andrea, xx

Hope Greg manages with cold feet! Bet that will be a great trip x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Sorry you're having such a rough time Lou. Sending gentle (((hugs))) and hope you'll be back to your old self soon.

I can't get a look in on the internet these days as hubby has Evening Standard downloaded and by the time he's read that and done his football forum and caught up with Arsenal's matches I don't have much time for my chat time.

Also I've been hooked to the Strictly forums too. Once the series finishes I shall be back - provided I can get on here! The only free time seems to be between 4 and 6 in the evening but often I have the meal to prepare.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Oh dear Lou you sound really down , big bu gentle hug to you , and to anyone else needing a hug ,fed up with winter already and its only November ..... such along time till feb ..... Very Happy Got to go as I need to make a start on he party invies for my mate . affraid And prepare 25 packs affraid for the womans group on THURSDAY ..... BEST I start on thursdays ..... speak soon Very Happy Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Do you know I will be so glad to see the back of 2009!! Spent all afternoon in A & E. Went just after 1.00 and got back 6.30 - I could cut their waiting down big time!!! First off we saw a nurse who took mum's details. Then we had to walk down to xray, waited there for 30 minutes. Then came back to wait for a Dr to see Mum - 4.30 we were called through - explained everything to him, his reply....'mmmm, think I will have a look a the xray and consult with my colleague' ... which he did, whilst we waited some more!!! Then the colleague called us, mum had to go through it all again, only for him to say, nothing broken just soft tissue damage. Came home with a hospital taxi, who was driving so fast, thought we were going to have an accident. Anyway, bath is running and I reckon an early night is in store for me!!!
Mum is still feeling sore, but she can walk on her foot as long as she is careful.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:53 am

Oh golly, what a lot of problems on here today, sorry you are feeling so ill Lou, hope it gets better quickly for you. Karen I dont blame you for wishing the end of this year away - it's terrible when they keep you waiting so long hanging around hospitals Mad Jane, hope you get a look in on the computer, you are missed on here Very Happy Hugs to those who need them Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down