The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

+4
Craftworker
cosmicfairy
lady of kent
Karen R
8 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Karen R Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 am

Morning...

Frosty out this morning. Didnt sleep very well - have been awake since 5.00 will be glad when today is over. Mum is having a CT scan today.
Poor Amy isnt bearing up too well, but she is so supportive and last night came in my bed for a cuddle and said ' you know Mum, I am here for you always'
Take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  lady of kent Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am

Morning Karen and girls, I do hope all goes well today for your mum, our children say some wonderful things and just at the right time.
I do have you all have a wonderful day girls.
of up to the wake up and shake up this morning with the grandkids, affraid and school run again this afternoon, found it hard to get out of bed this morning Rolling Eyes
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 am

Morning Karen, Jantet and all
Karen, i hope all goes well today for yor mum sending love and hugs and good vibes, children say such wonderful things thining of you.
Janet, i know how you feel i didnt want to get up this morning was up at 4 as our little yorkie Harley-tinkerbell wanted to go out, so i took her in the garden only she had othr ideas when she saw the think frost (she loves it and snow) and thought it was time to play affraid little madam took me ages to get her in. and didnt get to sleep tillgone 2 as got toothache. Must of looked a right sight to the neighbours in my nighty shorts and hubbys work boots lol (thats all that was by the door). Love and hugs to all hope all poorlies feel better soon. Best run got to get Cameron on the bus.................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 am

Good morning Karen, Janet, Juli and all who follow Very Happy Thinking of you today Karen and hugs to you and Amy, I thought she would feel it too, bless her. Hope it all goes well today and there is some good news Very Happy

Woke up to a covering of snow and the road is white again What a Face I am supposed to be having a friend come this morning to make birth announcement cards but I know she doesnt like driving in the snow and I have a feeling it will be quite icy out there. Hope lots of cars get going to get rid of it by 10.00 Very Happy Haven't uncovered the bunnies yet - I feel so sorry for them outside but they are under cover and against the garage wall so better here than at Sally's. They are going home tonight though Very Happy Got another holiday booked - a long weekend in Amsterdam, staying with Martin's sister Very Happy

Have a good day all, and hugs to everyone who needs one today Very Happy Take care all
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi yer Juli and Jacky would have loved to see the hubbys work boots Juli, another place I would like to go Jacky Amsterdam, but it will have to be Italy first. Enjoy your card making Razz
No wake up and shake this morning the playground to icy bounce bounce bounce
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi all
Not even going to start on my own sleeping habits Sleep Mad
Oh Karen, I do hope it is good news for you
Be thinking of you I love you
Where would we be without those little things our children say?
I have always said that children are a lot wiser than we give them credit for

Amsterdam? Is this another side to you we don't know about Jacky lol! lol!
No, apart from the 'other' side of things there I have heard that it is lovely Smile
Just don't sit in any cafe windows when having your coffee and be careful of your choice of cake Laughing Laughing

Hi Janet, it is very icy looking here too Suspect
I would love to go to Italy but that or any holiday ain't going to happen in the forseeable future
All I want this year is to move back home, preferably in time for Sarah's wedding
I had planned to go out to my craft room earlier on but decided to have a cuppa first
Wrong Exclamation Shocked
I fell fast asleep and was woken up with the phone ringing and my tea was cold Crying or Very sad
Just missed the call but rang the number back and it was Craftyjak phoning to say that the discount offer hadn't came off my order and they were going to pay it back to my card Smile
Thought that was really nice
The man said he had tried to phone a couple of times
Gees, I must have been in a really deep sleep Sleep Sleep
Well at least I know one of my CDs are on their way Basketball cheers

Jimmy is being a right pain and is barking a LOT
He has been banished to his basket a few times

Hope things are going a bit better for folks today
Now, will I chance making that cup of tea or what scratch
Scotty
Scotty
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 1797

https://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc77/Scotty_57/Cards/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Good morning ladies, Karen hope your mum is ok and Jan hope theres more improvement on Jayne. Freezing here but am nice and warm indoors have done a few cards will pop them on my blog later. Hugs to anymore poorlies and wrap up warm if you are off out. Jacky i would have the bunnies inside Very Happy and wrap them up warm in snuggly beds albino albino albino
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Oh Sadie, you really needed that sleep Laughing Laughing enjoy your cuppa. Andrea, I would love to bring them in but you cant warm them up and then put them out again, it would kill them. You can have them as house rabbits but not keep putting them in and out Very Happy They do tend to chew electric wires too Shocked Hope your cd comes soon Sadie, what a lovely man to phone you to tell you Very Happy I am still waiting on the memory for my new computer Evil or Very Mad We sent the other one back last Saturday and they had received it and agreed it was faulty on the Monday and it is supposed to be in the post but they didnt send it until Friday Evil or Very Mad Went to Amsterdam when Martin had to work out there for a couple of weeks and again to see the bulbs with my mum and 2 sisters. It was Mum's first trip abroad and she insisted she remembered the way to the hotel and took us down the red light district Laughing Laughing We told her that must have been the way she usually takes when she goes there, she was so embarrassed Embarassed Martins sister has lived there for quite a few years but her husband has never been very welcoming to the family (especially children) but he suddenly mellowed in his old age and recently joined facebook and said we should go over and stay with them Shocked Martins sister is lovely Very Happy

Sorting out the ATCs which I didnt manage to do yesterday and have made 20 birth announcement cards with my friend this morning. She just wanted the cuttlebug folder and she had printed out the inserts already so only took us about an hour to cut the card and put through the cuttlebug Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Afternoon ladies Smile
Hope everything goes well for your Mum Karen Smile
Reminds me of a similar experience a friend told me about in Thailand Jacky, they went down this road and were surrounded by stunning looking women only they werent women they were lady boys lol!
Off over the hospital soon Smile
Hugs to all the poorlies Smile
Take care all and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

I still laugh at my younger son's experience when he went there on an Achitecturial visit with uni
They were well warned to keep away from the red light area but boys being boys they thought they were safe in a crowd with the added advantage of one student who spoke the lingo
They were walking along, eyes popping out of their heads, when the student who was acting as interpreter started speaking to one of the men standing outside a 'club'
He managed to convince them that they could safely go for a drink so in they all trotted
The minute they all sat down a crowd of geriatric Barbara Windsor look-alikes (scantily dressed) sat down next to as many, and as close, as they could What a Face
They were more or less forced into buying drinks and then thought they had nothing better to do than scamper
Not so easy
Every one of the young lads who a 'Barbara Windsor' sat next to was charged a lot of money for the 'pleasure' by some very burly bouncers affraid
Stuart had stuck so close to his fellow students that you couldn't even have got a piece of paper between them so didn't get charged
How do I know about this?
The minute he got in the door he blurted out the full story and cuddled me
I so wanted to laugh but he was so shaken
He learned a valuable lesson there and I learned that my grown up 19 year old still needed a cuddle from his Mum to make things better Smile
Scotty
Scotty
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Shocked better keep Martin away then, he can't afford it lol!
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:40 pm

My mum and dad wen o Thailand for my mums 60th , a lady boy had the hots for my dad and during a show , kept co Exclamation mming and sitting on my dads lap , my poor dad was mortified but took it all in good humour ! He though his luck had changed when this beautiful young Thai girlie was talking to him in he bar , WRONG ! turned out to be a fella , we all rib my dad about that !
Istayed in Amsterdam once in a lovely hotel , we had 2 nights there , and that was bang smack in he red light area ! It was a eye opener , but not sleazy like parts of Soho .
Better go and do some work Iam demoing all day on Saturday so if anyone is in the Craft Barn come and say hello.
Is Di alright she has'nt been on for a while ?? if you speak to her Jan give her my love . xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Craftworker wrote:Shocked better keep Martin away then, he can't afford it lol!

OMG Jacky lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Scotty Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

From Stuart's description of these women Martin would not want to afford them lol!
Glad to say it didn't put him off women

Now is there up there trying to say that I shouldn't really have ordered those discs?
First phone call today was from one Crackajacks (season's disc & a few other essentials Embarassed ) informing me that they hadn't given me my discount and were putting it on my card Surprised)
Second phone call was from another firm saying that although they had my payment for my order they have not received the actual order scratch
The poor woman had not a clue what I had paid money to their shop for. It seemingly was a glitch that happens sometimes
I informed her that it was for the 2nd Kanban CD ( Wobbly heads or something, still can't remember the name) and she very quickly put the phone on hold to go and get it
It was their last one.........................PHEW
They were the only place that I could find with stock so I was so relieved
Jimmy will not be the only one waiting for the postie tomorrow cheers Basketball

Jimmy and I fell out a few times today and I fell asleep this afternoon yet again Sleep
Must admit that when I am asleep he does tend to be good and not go on a woofing session
Well so much for me getting out to the craft room
Ah well, there is always tomorrow and my patch was changed tonight (probably the reason I slept a lot of the day) so I should be ok tomorrow
After the postie has been of course Basketball
Scotty
Scotty
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Glad you managed to get the last one Sadie Very Happy I am still waiting for my new memory for my computer Evil or Very Mad Friday on the tracking it said it was at the Basingstoke Depot, so I thought it would be here yesterday. Checked again today and it was scanned in this morning to be delivered today Neutral Luckily I woke with a headache at 4.00 this morning and it was still there when I got up so decided not to go on our walk today, so I should be in when it comes Rolling Eyes
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down