The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
TGI Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
TGI Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
TGI Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
TGI Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
TGI Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
TGI Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
TGI Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TGI Friday

+3
Craftworker
muppet73
cubbie66
7 posters

Go down

TGI Friday Empty TGI Friday

Post  cubbie66 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 am

Good morning ladies Smile
Dark but sonds dry outside woohoo, had a lovely day yesterday bright sunshine Smile
Hugs to all the poorlies Smile
Well better get a shower and get dressed and then have brekkie, am starving this morning not sure why had a big dinner last night or maybe thats why lol!
Take care all and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

TGI Friday Empty Re: TGI Friday

Post  muppet73 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:19 am

Good morning Jan and all that follow.
Yes it was lovely here yesterday, just to have a day without no rain was good.

Jakes has a Christmas Fayre at achool today 2pm so not only does he get out of school early it costs me money as well Laughing
He had a great time at the party yesterday and tonight he has youth club, it's official my 9 yr old son has a better social life than me Very Happy

Hope you knee feels a bit easier today Jane, I think the ice packs and hot chocolate must be helping Smile

Better hurry up my friend will be round soon with her daughter, she caught me out yesterday still in my jammies Smile
Have a lovely day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Good morning Jan, Di and all who follow. Very foggy here this morning, which is quite unusual for us. Got the cards and envelopes to write today - sorry but its a job I hate doing. Martin says just sign your name but when it's friends I only communicate with at Christmas I like to put in a message too. Every year I say I will write a Christmas newsletter but never get round to it Embarassed I usually get some really nice newsy letters from several of my friends letting me know what has happened over the year and look forward to getting them so I really should make the effort. Perhas if I kept a diary it would be easier to remember what went on in the year. Or maybe scrapbooking - there's a thought Very Happy

Hope you all have a good day today and the weekend is on us once again - it is going so quickly What a Face Hugs to all the poorlies still out there Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Good morning all. Grey, damp and misty here - very depressing! Got the washing on now machine has been repaired - was without it all week. Wrapped some pressies - nearly all done now, and made a couple of quick cards in case I need some spares. feel a bit better today bit still don't know whats wrong with me. Blood test results were back yesterday but doctor hadn't read them! So got to ring again this afternoon.

I don't like the annual newsletters Jacky - they always seem to talk about people I don't know and the two I've had so far have been very depressing. One told me my friend I used to work with a long time ago and died suddenly of cancer and the other was slightly more cheerful as the husband is doing well having been diagnosed with cancer last year and is now on Sutent.

Got another trip to Clare Park tomorrow morning with Roy. I expect he'll get another fill on the gastric band. Doing really well so far - he's a shadow of his former self lol! lost over 3 stone so far.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:20 pm

The thick fog has finally lifted but its still a bit grey. Can manage the stairs now - both feet on the same step though. Treatment went OK but 2 more sessions needed next week before I'm mobile again.

Good job I've done all the main shopping as it's costing me a fortune and I'm not used to being without my car and independance! Should be Ok in time for Oz thankfully but it's going to take longer than expected.

Missing out on all the festive celebrations and parties but could be worse I suppose. Started updating the Christmas letter so had better finish that and start writing cards - yuk. Just off for another round of icepacks and very gentle leg bends before that - back later.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Afteroon ladies, cold and wet here but atleast the bit of rain has washed away the frost, was so slippy out there first thing 5.45 dogs needed peeing so took them out quick and ccccold and slippy, slipped straight off back step Embarassed Razz but no bruses this time and didnt quite hit the floor lol, hope you all have a great day love and hugs to all poorlies and to all that want one.xxxxxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Well done Roy on his weight loss Sue, that is great Very Happy Glad to hear you are improving Jane Very Happy and Juli I am always careful going out my back door as that is how I broke my foot Rolling Eyes just stepping out the door and went over on my ankle spraining it and breaking my foot Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 pm

The improvement is very slight Jacky and I've been told it will vary from day to day, maybe getting worse before it gets better. No idea of time scale so I'm panicing a bit. Feeling really tearful today and very 'down'. I know its not broken but it's unlikely it is going to be better by Christmas either.

Haven't even got the tree or decorations out this year and don't know if we will bother. With just Iain popping round on Christmas Day it hardly seems worth the effort. Sorry if I'm a moanning Minnie (bit of a Bah Humbug too) at the moment but I need cheering up and no chocolate in the house! (didn't get a card back in the November swap either)
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Oh Jane, that's not like you to be so down Sad big hugs. My broken foot wasnt as bad as the sprained ankle I did at the same time so I know how you feel when you cant do things. We havent got any decorations up yet either I am very much like that now the children have moved out Very Happy Martin will probably want to do it tomorrow What a Face and we are having them all here on Christmas Day so it will be worth it then Very Happy Sorry I haven't any chocolate here to send you Sad Hope you feel better soon Smile
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Oh Jane you really do sound fed up ! What no choccy ....get the decs up woman ! make you feel better !xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down