The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
It's Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
It's Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
It's Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
It's Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
It's Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
It's Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
It's Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It's Tuesday

+5
lady of kent
poppytree
cubbie66
LoopyLou
muppet73
9 posters

Go down

It's Tuesday Empty It's Tuesday

Post  muppet73 Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:41 am

Good morning all Smile
Very chilly outside today, frost on the cars but no rain so that's a good thing.

Jan have a lovely day off Smile
Jane hope your flowers were lovely even though you missed your friend Smile
Lou what are you like lol!

Jakes school Chrstmas concert today at the local church, must put on an extra jumper though it's always so cold in there. It will be good, they have been practicing for the last month Smile
Mum and Dad's Wedding Anniversary today, 47 years affraid

Have a lovely day Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

It's Tuesday Empty Re: It's Tuesday

Post  LoopyLou Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Good morning all.....

Well another mare of a morning but who cares, I am past it now! LOL.... Go with the flow....thats my motto! The blood pressure needs me to calm down LOL

Got Emily off school ill now... she was coughing all night and is in a very sorry state! She was in tears earlier as it meant I would have to cancel meeting with a friend today and also my hydro session and then it also meant that she and I will miss the school play tonight... as both her and her sis are in the same one! Bless her..... her little face melted my heart! I told her not to be silly and that she was far better off at home in the warm...... she is a sensitive soul!

Hope Jakes concert goes well Di, the churches are always cold so definately an extra jumper methinks x My mum and dad are just coming up to 43 years! He would have got less for murder, and with regards to my mum, who would have blamed him LOL!! Only kidding..... she is lovely to the rest of us, she saves all her nagging for him! LOL

Jan... have a fab day off hun, get that crimbo tree up woman!!!

Jane.. aww hun you seem really down...... not surprising really, with all you have going on x Sending you a massive squishy hug.... in answer to your question How do I stay so happy..... I know for sure that if I let myself dwell on these things too often the depression I suffered with years ago would be back with a vengeance, I have two gorgeous girls and a loving hubby, a decent roof over my head and not too much debt Shocked so I have a lot to be thankful for.... I have days like everyone else but ..... things generally happen for a reason.... who can argue with fate?

Jacky.... poor Sally, hope she manages to get the roof sorted hun, not what she needs just befopre christmas is it?

Juli.... aww it must be so exciting (and stressful) helping Latisha get ready for the new arrival! Your house is gonna be so lively in 2010!!!

Hope any poorlies are starting to feel better..... huggles for all of you that need them xxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Good morning Di. Lou and all who follow Smile
We overlaid this morning and Mike's boss was ringing just before 8 to see where he was, luckily he was already on his way oops
Am going to make a concerted effort today to at least make a start on my Christmas cards, going to go with something simple as I have quite a few today and decided to make them all similar to make it that little bit easier lol!
Hugs to all the poorlies Smile
Jane just think the advantage is your hopefully not doing housework Wink
Have a good day all and take care xXx

You snuck in there Lou, cant get tree up as it's in the loft and I dont do lofts lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Thanks for the squishy hug Lou - boy, I needed that. Had another long treatment this morning and although I can move a little bit more easily he thinks I may also have cartilege damage and has advised seeing my doctor and getting a scan done. The swelling is not going down as hoped but he didn't want to panic me too much. The ultrasound is helping a bit but the manipulation is not fun!

I'm just aiming to get to Oz even if I won't be able to walk round the shops or along the beach as much as I'd hoped. I'll obviously have to do more craft classes at Charlottes Web.

Trying to stay possitive and I do have so many things to be grateful for, but I'm still a bit tearful and disappointed at my lack of progress. Off to do the dreaded food shop later with Clive (who hates shopping) so I need to be very patient. I'm going to get him to write all the addresses out for the Christmas cards too and hope to get the majority of them on their way by tomorrow. Appologies if miss some of you out as I can't seem to get organised this year! My 'get up and go' really got up and went I'm afraid.

Hope Emily's feeling better soon
Hope Jakes concert goes well Di
Hope Sally gets her roof sorted
Jan, have a lovely day off
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Morning ladies hope the concert goes well Di, and congratulations to your mum and dad. I do hope Emily will soon be better Lou and you have a good day, Have a good day off Jan and hope to see you soon, Hope things will soon be better for you Jane, Have a wonderful day Ladies Razz
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 pm

LoopyLou wrote: My mum and dad are just coming up to 43 years! He would have got less for murder, and with regards to my mum, who would have blamed him LOL!! Only kidding..... she is lovely to the rest of us, she saves all her nagging for him! LOL

Jacky.... poor Sally, hope she manages to get the roof sorted hun, not what she needs just befopre christmas is it?

That rang a bell, as that is what I am guilty of Lou, poor Martin Neutral With regard to Sally - just read her message which she put on facebook last night. Roof falling off, badminton racquet broken and then she dropped her phone in the alcoholic drink which she had poured to cheer herself up Neutral That must have been after I phoned her last night with more bad news. My uncle passed away yesterday. The next door neighbour noticed he hadnt pulled his curtains and there were no lights on so sent her husband round to check on him and take his Christmas presents. They couldnt get a reply so used the key they have and found him sat in his armchair with the evening paper and glasses on Crying or Very sad What a shock. He only got the all clear with his prostrate last week and was obviously feeling ok if he went out to get his paper. He was such an energetic person - always at the supermarket at 5.00 in the morning Laughing Laughing on his pushbike. Even the nurse at the hospital laughed and said they had put his date of birth wrong on the hospital form as it said he was 79 - she thought they had added 10 years on. The only thing is he obviously didn't suffer but a shock to everyone else. His elder brother is in a home, blind, and in very poor health so I thought my sister had said the wrong name when she phoned me last night.

Sorry about that, feeling a bit down, so many funerals lately.

Hope Jakes concert goes ok. Jan enjoy your day off and dont stress over cards Very Happy I made a lot of mine the same this year too. Lou, hugs to Emily and hope she recovers quickly Very Happy Jane hugs to you and hope you will soon be running around again
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Awww Jacky, so sorry to hear that....... this time of year as well, how sad xxxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Hello my lovelies .....
Have ya missed me !!!! Had a real carry on ... had no phone or internet since I think it was thursday or friday,,,, after serral gyu nn
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Afternoon... sorry havent been on for a few days. Been quite worried about my mum. The fall she had last month has really shook her up, she was getting very low and unfortunately the memory isnt too good. Her BP isnt too good either, she gets very dizzy when she stands up -- so Dr. is in the process of reducing tablets etc. He is also sending her to hospital for a brain scan.

But have been thinking about you all, thank you for the cards I have received... unfortunately I havent even got round to doing mine yet A parcel I send to the US still hasnt even been wrapped up yet.

Cold and miserable here today, even talk of some snow... none yet though.

Right... better get on - no Amy, so am going to do a bit more wrapping presents!

Enjoy your day xxx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:22 pm

arggggg !!!! Then the puter froze and Karen stuck on !!! Sorry to hear about your mum hun , well what can I say ... you lot have been busy , Jane sorry to hear your knee is no better , sounds painful and getting you down ..... cheer up hun
Busy week for me , all the usual festive things , Dulcie singing solo on friday at school carol service at school well its in Church so it will be proud mum moment ,Hope Jakes school performance goes well , and the same for your girlies Lou .Hope Sallys roof gets sorted .
WELL Micky still has'nt been paid by his employer and I am getting seriously arsey , I know we are fortunet that we 're not desperate but he has worked for that money,,,,,,don't set me off does the old blood pressure no goog .Iam having a op 7th Jan , nothing serious have a bit of ' Water works trouble ' and am having investigations and a sling put into situ ..... the mind boggles! hopfully I 'll then be able to cough and not wee my self !!! I know too much info ! sorry girls .....
Have a good day ....loads to do love n hugs to you all xx Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Not so sure I like the red , threw me a bit ! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm

lexiecraft wrote:Not so sure I like the red , threw me a bit ! Laughing

Yes it's difficult to see what you have already seen but it is Christmassy Very Happy and gives a warm feeling. Karen so sorry to hear about your Mum, hope everything is sorted out for her and don't worry about anyone else you have enough on your plate.

Lexie the mind boggles you in a sling Laughing Laughing but it should be worth it in the long run.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 pm

I have 10 mins so thought I'd spend it wisely and have a chat with you lot !!!!! as I had a coughing fi earlier its confirmed my desperate need for my '' sling '' more like a hoist I need ... don' worry girls I won't be adding pics or blogging it !!!!!
Had a 'do ' with Dulcie , on our way out o see the counciller ....guess who ended up in tears chating to her .... yep me and then Dulcie appeared and I left . think I 'll book myself up wih a few sessions !!!!Rang her dad , think he needs a few sessions to !!! flippin girl, she can be very sweet when she wants ..... Poor Mick he's totally fed up with the way she is ....done a deal w Very Happy ith her dad I'll take her to singing on friday , he'll have her overnight and i'll keep her unill monday evening by then we might not have killed each other ! Time up got o dash .... speak later xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Hope everyone is ok , big hugs to poorlies, im having internet probs . I will catch up later
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:48 am

Sorry to hear about your uncle Jacky - what a shock!

I'm finding the pink/red less restfull on the eyes but it is Christmassy. Why not go the whole hog and add some holly too?
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 pm

poppytree wrote:Sorry to hear about your uncle Jacky - what a shock!

I'm finding the pink/red less restfull on the eyes but it is Christmassy. Why not go the whole hog and add some holly too?

The colour is nothing to do with me and I wouldn't have a clue how to add holly Laughing Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down