The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
New Years Eve EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
New Years Eve EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
New Years Eve EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
New Years Eve EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
New Years Eve EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
New Years Eve EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
New Years Eve EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
New Years Eve EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
New Years Eve EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Years Eve

+3
Karen R
Andrea
muppet73
7 posters

Go down

New Years Eve Empty New Years Eve

Post  muppet73 Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 am

Good morning for the last time of 2009, hope 2010 brings us all good health and happiness.

Off to get the car MOT'd at 8:30 I always dred it but it should pass without too much expense, fingers crossed Smile
Jakes off to the cinema later today with his Dad to watch Avatar 3D, he tends to do the more grown up films with him. Where as last week I took Jakes to see the Chipmunks the Squeakquel Very Happy

Hope Lou is having a time with Shell and Jan is having a good time away with Mikes parents Very Happy

Have a lovely day whatevers your plans Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

New Years Eve Empty Re: New Years Eve

Post  Andrea Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:16 am

Good morning Di and all who follow , i too would like to wish you all a Happy new Year. Nothing planned for today except i might do a bit of crafting. Hope Jake enjoys the film and your car passes its M O T. Big hugs to the poorlies and dont over do it if you are out tonight.New Years Eve 3
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:55 am

Morning!

Back from my travels - we had a brilliant time, despite the pouring rain Sad The concert was really good and unlike the Jonas Bros I didnt think Miley was quite so loud. We had good seats, and she put on an amazing show. We spent yesterday in London, went to Harrods (as you do!!) had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and was ready for coming home at 3.00 - unfortunately our tickets were for 6.30, and it would have cost almost £100 to come home early... so we waited in a cosy waiting room till it was time to go. Amy really enjoyed herself.
Back to childminding today - we have Noddy on at the moment !
Keith is back to the dentist today - he had toothache in London, which apart from all his other aches and pains was the icing on the cake for him. Hoping today the dentist will get him sorted out. The dentist cant understand why he is feeling the pain so much as he is still on morphine and other strong painkillers - obviously his body has got used to them now.
Usually we have a chinese takeaway and a bottle of wine on New Years Eve, but as Keith cant drink - looks like I will have to drink it all! Have a good day and enjoy your New Years eve however you choose to celebrate it!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 am

Good morning all, can't wait for the end of this year and hope 2010 is a good one. We have Ian coming round tonight with Ruth and her parents. Sally is off out to her friends house for a party - hope the roads are not too icy tonight but they will be staying there until the morning.

Sally and her friend went to see Avatar last week and really enjoyed it, she found herself swatting flies which appeared to be around her head Laughing Laughing Hope Jakes enjoys it and good luck with the MOT Very Happy Glad you enjoyed Miley Karen, and hope Keith gets that toothache sorted - what a shame he can't drink Laughing Laughing Enjoy yourself crafting Andrea - did you have all the rollers and cutters with your Xyton Creatopia, looked it up and found some demos of it as I had never heard of it before. Looks good and it reminded me that I have an adhesive one which would be handy for sticking intricate bits cut out with the Cricut Very Happy Used to use it a lot but haven't used it for ages now Very Happy Enjoy yourselves whatever you are doing today and wish you all a Happy New Year Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 am

Morning Karen, Jacky, i ordered them Jacky extra cutters and embossers . They should be here anytime has i ordered them a few days later. The adhesives a bit pricey it is £57 for two but they 12x 12 size , i think i will get them later Very Happy Enjoy your evening Jacky and hope Keith gets the pain sorted Karen.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Not a good start to the new year! Just back from the doc's and it looks like my cartilage is torn after all, so I'll need a referal to the orthopaedic surgeon. Can't do this till after we get back so looks like I'm going to be out of action for a couple of months at least and will probably need surgery after all. Oh pooh!

Oh well - at least there's a lot I can be thankful for.

I'll see the family soon
we have a roof over our heads
there's enough to pay the bills and eat
the days are getting longer and winter will soon be behind us
the diet's back on track after putting on 4lbs over the Christmas period!
I have lots of friends on here to chat to when I'm feeling down
the craft room is beckoning me..................
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Oh Shame Jane , don't let it ruin your holiday .... as you say oh poo ! Glad you and Keith had a good time shame about his tooth.Andrea hope all your bits come ok so you can get Stuck in ! Jackie said off ACTS this am but I am not really sure for when ....anything goes ??? ring any bells for anyone !!
Been up to the hall and finished decorating i for our ' Barn Dance ' tonight , looking forward to i should be a real laugh .....got loads of bubbly to have and wine and nibbles... Diet on he way .
Happy New Year to you all , have a lovely ime what ever you are doing xx New Years Eve 916514 cheers everyone !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:05 pm

Good Afternoon Ladies

Don't have much time to come on lately, but just wanted to wish you a Very Happy New Year, hope all
goes well for everyone.

I won't be sorry to see the back of 2009 that's for sure.

All the best

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Sorry to hear about your knee Jane, hope it doesn't stop you enjoying your break in Oz - Happy New Year to all of you, hope 2010 is a better year for everyone Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down