The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
New years eve EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
New years eve EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
New years eve EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
New years eve EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
New years eve EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
New years eve EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
New years eve EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
New years eve EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
New years eve EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New years eve

5 posters

Go down

New years eve Empty New years eve

Post  Andrea Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:01 am

Good morning ladies quite mild here today has just taken recycle bins out. Nothing planned for today except housework and a bit of chilling. New years eve 3Have fun if you are going out and stay safe . Big hugs to the poorlies , hope your back is ceasing off Lou and you have had a good nights sleep.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

New years eve Empty Re: New years eve

Post  Craftworker Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Good morning Andrea and all who follow Very Happy I feel really strange this morning (ok stranger than normal) Head is all over the place and feel like I have lost my sense of balance and didn't sleep well at all last night. Sally has taken herself off to work this morning as she had a conference call at 9.00. I can't see her lasting the day as it took all her energy yesterday working from home on her laptop. Think I will just sit and read my book today and take it easy. Not doing anything tonight either.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Good morning Andrea, Jacky and all who follow. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. We came home from my parents yesterday so today will be spent catching up with the washing.

Jacky hope you feel better soon. Smile

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems getting into their messages. I have 2 new messages but I can't read them Crying or Very sad

(((HuGS))) to anyone who needs them Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi Girls , well think I told you Panto with Craig Revel Horwood was great fun he was brill.Did I tell you my friend went into Crawley a couple of days before Christmas and he was doing a book signing so I have his autobiography signed '' To Lexie you are a mazing dar ling '' so that was good ! I had loads of lovely boks for gifts so , Iam having a reading overload and lovin' it !Finished Craigs book now Iam in the middle of Gok Wans really good , got Dame JUdi'snext !
Iam covered in bruises still from Boxing days shinanagans ! Going to some not so mad friends tonight so I should be ok !!!!!!! Maybe if I did'nt have any wine I'd be better ..... nah not doing that !
Micky thinks he has a very dirty b***h of a wife as he took photos of the inside of the microwave oven after I ''Forgot '' to clean it out ! well its given him something new to moan about ! he he ! Must say the photos have come up very well and it really was disgusting but he made a lovely job of cleaning it up !!!!!
He is round Ian's boarding out the loft space , he'll come back with more moans as Kathryns kitchen is usually pretty grim !!! so that will get me off the hook ! His OCD is really bad at moment he's worse when he has 'nt got a lot to do !!!!
Hope you all have a very Happy New Year and if your out tonight stay safe ! lots of love to you all x
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Frances you snuck in there ! x
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Please send him round to me Lexie - my whole house needs a damn good clean at the moment. Everything has been left as I didnt want to disturb the invalids and this morning when I wanted Martin's help to do the rabbits I just blew up and then burst into tears. How hard is it to pick up a litter tray, empty it and put it back where it was while I got their food sorted. I just didn't want to lean over the run to get it and he just kept asking stupid questions Evil or Very Mad I know I over-reacted but I have looked after them, the dog, and him and Sally since Christmas and this morning was just too much. Feeling a bit better now, think it's blocked sinuses.

Glad you enjoyed the pantomine Lexie. Frances, I had trouble last night just getting onto the forum. Oh oh, Martin has just shouted up the stairs that Sally is home Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Awwww Jacky sending you some great ((((((big hugs)))))) and hope you are feeling better soon, hi Frances . Sounds like you had fun Lexie.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Good Evening Ladies

Been a bit busy over the hols with lots of visitors to entertain, but wanted to come on and wish you all a
Happy New Year before we start with the fun of the evening with my parents and the godchildren.

Enjoy yourselves

Pat
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content