The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
New Years Day EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
New Years Day EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
New Years Day EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
New Years Day EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
New Years Day EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
New Years Day EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
New Years Day EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
New Years Day EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
New Years Day EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Years Day

+4
cubbie66
muppet73
Andrea
Karen R
8 posters

Go down

New Years Day Empty New Years Day

Post  Karen R Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am

Good Morning and Happy New Year to you all

Cold and frosty start to 2010!!!
Having a Roast Beef dinner today with all the trimmings.
I had good intentions of stopping up to see in the New Year, but by 11.00 I was dropping off. So had to go to bed.
Know I have wished you a Happy New Year, but also want to say more importantly a Healthy New Year to you all. Thank you all for your support over this past 6 months, it has meant a lot to us.

Have a lovely day, take care xxx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

New Years Day Empty Re: New Years Day

Post  Andrea Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow, Happy new year to you all too. We all stayed up to let the New year in and how we got by with nothing worth watching on tv i dont know but it went quick. I hope too that 2010 will be a good year for all my lovely crafty friends. Big hugs to any poorlies. We are havinbg duck for dinner with all the trimmings and a selection of little cakes curtisy of iceland Very Happy .
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:54 am

Good morning Karen and Andrea and all those that follow.
Happy New Year to you all, managed to stay awake this time, watched Jools Holland on beeb 2 he took me through till 1:15 Smile
Off down Mum and Dads today with Jake she didn't fancy a roast so I'm going to raid her huge freezer and rustle something together for us all. But the duck and beef sound yummy Smile

Have a great start to the New Year and hope it's a good one for all of us Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Di... I reckon if you got your running shoes on you could make Nottinghamshire by lunchtime for the beef and the duck for tea time!!!
Have a good day with your mum and dad xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Karen, run after what I've tucked away this Christmas Shocked Don't think I could run to the end of the road let alone Nottinghamshire lol!
Must get back to fat club this year, fresh start again Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Good morning ladies and a Happy New Year to you all New Years Day 916514

Sorry Di just laughing at the thought of you running to Notts, but if you can run to the end of your road you probably can run further than me, you run down and I will run up its closer Wink

Just chillling and doing nothing today so have a good day whatever your doing and take care xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Good morning all Very Happy Didn't get to bed until 2.00am this morning Very Happy Had Ian & Ruth round and Ruth's parents and played a few silly games - mainly Pass the Bomb - Ian & Ruth love that game but her Mum had a bit of a problem getting the hang of it, luckily I was sat next to her and the bomb always went off before it got to me so I won Laughing Laughing It was hilarious. I did think it was a bit insensitive when we played it Christmas Day with Greg there too Laughing Laughing thought he might pull the fuse off. Haven't a clue what we are having for dinner today, just feel stuffed to the brim, a nice healthy salad should be in order but bit cold for that Very Happy Not planning on doing anything today but the weather is gorgeous out there (but cold and frosty) so might suggest a walk Very Happy Enjoy yourselves whatever you are doing and thank you all for being a friend Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 pm

drunken sunny Sleep study drunken Sleep sunny cheers
Stayed up and saw the new year in and have only just got up! Given Clive a close crop ready for our holiday. There's not much hair left now so he'll need his woolly hat till we go.

Shared the good news with friends in Oz - their new granddaughter was born at 10.30 this morning (she's now over 12 hours old because of the time difference!)

Bright sunshine and a sprinkling of snow here - so another day in the warm for us. Had a nice roast turkey dinner for lunch yesterday with all the trimmings and have just put a ham on for tonight. We're having spag bol for lunch. I made a huge pot of mince yesterday so, after adding beans and chilli to 1/3 we had it with rice last night, spag-bol with extra mushrooms soon, and another portion to turn into cottage pie for tomorrow.

Have a great day all and a very happy New Year
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Well....Happy New Year to you all !!! The Barn Dance was a real laugh , Iam useless Dosey doing long after everyone else but hey who cares it was a laugh .Dulcie loved it and danced all night , I was chatting and drinking far to much and our table had sooo much food all of us had raided the freezer and we threw soo much a way .But a good time was had by all.We'r having ' chase me round the kitchen ' tonight or commonly known as leftovers , bubble and squeak , pickles ,cold meats and also some little cakes left over from last night !
Cards and decs down , micky ischopping tree down as we speak .Dulcie has gone for a walk with some friends and there 2 dogs ....me i am going t5o hoover and then do my sit ups .....saw some photos of me from last night I SERIOUSLY need to diet ....watch this space and I'll let you know how I do , Iam actually not starting till tomorrow as I need t5o buy some thin food we only seem to have fat food in !
Have a lovely peaceful day , Gavin and Stacey tonight , last on ever !Boo I LOVE IT Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad enjoy xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Good afternoon all nad a Happy New Year to you all, Exclamation

This forum means alot to me as I came here after a bad experience Mad on another BIG forum..... thanks Jan for inviting me I love you and letting me know about the lovely forum here.... it restored my faith in craft forums cheers

I hope 2010 is a brilliant year for you all and I thank you all for your friendship support and words of wisdom, oh and the fits of giggles Laughing that regularly escape me whilst I am reading other peeps exploits!! LOL lol!

2009 was a bit of an up and down year for me, Rolling Eyes but am hoping that with the possibility of surgery this year the future year is looking easier! New Years Day 701734

Hope you all had a nice time last night, ort rather those who managed to prop open those eyelids long enough to see in the New Year. We had a house full last night till about 2am this morning when I was literally falling asleep! My mum spotted me dozing in the corner and she ushered em all out LOL! Bless her! We had my mum and dad, Ady's mum and Bro, my sister, my niece, 2 of their friends (i accept strays you see!) and that made overnearly 20 in all in my house, drinking copiously New Years Day 916514 I must admit LOL!!! I think I was the only sober one (as well of the kids of course!)
They Wii'd till the early hours, the kids and adults alike, I now have to buty a new Wii game Just Dance it is called, it is brilliant and will help the kids get fitter without a doubt.

Shell and Nige and kids have gone home this morning, we had a blast and I was sorry to see them go..... will have to get saving for car hire and B & B hire for the near future methinks!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Glad you had a good time Lou , done loads of cleaning up jobs today , now not sure if thats a good or bad way to start the new year ! forgot to tell ya all disarster struck yesturday the tears , shouting ,drama , anger etc all from Dulcie cos her ipod has frozen ! Any one would think that the way she was carrying on I had personally broke it ..... BUT have to say nice to have a conversation without shouting at her cos she can't hear cos of i pod ! lol! speak later xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Awww blimey... a knackered IPOD.... disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gawd help ya hun!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Shocked

Lexie...Amy here ;D I have an iPod, and mine does this all the time, the next time it freezes, hold down the menu button and the pause/play button (looks like this ||>) for 5 seconds, then it will reset itself, and start working again as usual, hope that helped. Smile

Lexie... Karen here now!!! Ooooohh.. looks like my daughter could be an Ipod engineer!!! Hopefully that will sort Dulcies ipod out - I keep threatening to take Amys away... she is singing her little heart out (while it sounds very nice (sometimes!!) I dont particularly like listening to it when I am trying to watch tv. Sometimes I think its glued to her earhole Laughing

Have been taking down the deccies, all in boxes now, just got to wait until tomorrow when they will get put up in the loft.

We have had some snow - I walked mum home and by the time I had sorted out her tablets etc there was a covering of snow.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:19 am

Sounds like most of you stayed up partying the New Year In, glad you all had a lovely time Very Happy

Tree, cards and decs are down had enough looking at them, hoovered and all straight again. Well apart from the air hockey table in the middle of the lounge affraid it's good fun though. Might have to see if I can make room in the conversatory for it.

Brought Jake some headphones for his PSP as he watches movies and plays his games on it and I was fed up of listening to it. Now all I can hear is him either laughing really loudly whilst watching The Simpson movie or him shouting at his game. Plus I have to shout louder to gets his attention Laughing
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Thanks Amy , or should I say ipod engineer we had done that , but as its doing it all the time and is brand new , going to replace it .... this forum is brill, even get your ipod fixed on it !!!!Thanks Karen for asking for Amys help . Very Happy !!!! Di I used to love air hockey , my brother had it when he was younger it was great fun .....xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:45 pm

I think that is a downfall on all the ipods, Gemmas does that too and we did the thingy what Karen said and its ok now Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Sounds like you had a great time Lou (and the rest of you) I'm getting a bit fed up with my own company - not surprising as I'm such a miserable git at the moment. i wouldn't want to spend much time with me either.

The party animal in me hasn't had a chance to shine for weeks. Roll on Oz - perhaps I'll buck up then!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down