The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday once more EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday once more EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday once more EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday once more EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday once more EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday once more EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday once more EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday once more EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday once more EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday once more

+2
Karen R
Craftworker
6 posters

Go down

Saturday once more Empty Saturday once more

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Good morning all, just a quick one this morning as I am finishing a card to put in the post for Monday Shocked then going to the craft demonstration in Frimley Very Happy

Hope you all have a good day today, and hugs to any poorlies out there. Sally isn't well at the moment either, she had the day off work yesterday and I got to find out via facebook Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Saturday once more Empty Re: Saturday once more

Post  Karen R Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Yup... they keep coming around dont they.. but no sooner is it Saturday, its Monday again!!!
Busy day today, nipping into town, calling at Keiths mother to drop her card and present off. Then I will call in at mum's to change her bedding and finish off the hoovering etc. and then pop and see Mum... then back home to .............. breathe!!!
Amy is going to the cinema today and she should be back in time for tea!!! Dont think I better use the excuse I used last night!!!
Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Good morning Jacky and Karen Smile
I have a few cards to make this weekend and got to nip out and get a couple of scrap books too but apart from that nothing else planned Smile
Have a good day all and hugs to the poorlies xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Morning Jacky, Karen, Jan and all who follow. The girls have gone to band and Junior strings so it's only me and Josh at home so we're going to blitz his bedroom and get rid of all the toys he's too big for now.
Kayleighs appointment has come through for 23rd March so she only has to put up with a stupid gel wedge in her shoe until then (not sure if I mentioned this earlier in the week. They put her in plaster last weekend and she had 3 wonderful nights of sleep without pain then on Monday they took the plaster off and gave her this wedge for her shoe which is supposed to help support her leg/heal like the cast did and we haven't had much sleep since because every time she moves in her sleep it hurts and wakes her up) Mad

Jacky hope you enjoy the craft demo, Karen don't overdo the house work, Jan hope you manage to get your scrapbooks Smile

(((HUGS))) to all poorlies

Have a good day Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Oh Frances, what a shame they took the plaster off when she was getting some sleep with it, poor little thing my heart goes out to her. I am planning to do some more scrapbooking too Jan, just don't seem to get the time, but I am trying to stay off the computer more now Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Should be catching up witht he h*******k and washing but feeling tired as I had a conference from 8.30 - 12.30 which began with breakfast at 8.00am!

Much as I enjoyed my pain au chocolate, fruit and coffee, getting up, showering, hairwash and blowdry and getting dressed and out of the house by 7.30am was a bit of the shock to my system. At that time of the morning I'm usually still in bed with a cuppa and a good book!

I think I need an afternoon nap. Might just pop on the washing machine first though.
Have a great day everyone and hugs to the poorlies.

Still got the prep to do for Monday's class - painting with bleach and need to pop down to the Co-op for some thin bleach. What do you bet the class will be cancelled tomorrow? Still, can use that idea again so the time won't be wasted.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Afternoon girls, Jacky hope you have found that mouse affraid Karen we have told you before h-------k is a no no No Jan it is lovely to see you me dear Very Happy Hope you have had a good day Frances bounce Jane 7.30 affraid after all our years of getting up at 4.30 /5.00 we are so use to laying in now Razz Lou hope your screen isnt blue today. Been caravan moving this morning, bit cold and glad to be in the warm bounce bounce Have a great weekend girls lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Been a lovely day here today, not sunny but not cold so I have been in the garden and done all my washing too Very Happy Haven't caught the mouse yet, cheeky thing took the bait so will try again tonight but I will set it this time lol! say no more silent I get up at 7.00 most mornings, can't seem to lie in and I don't go to bed until midnight. I used to love a lie in but now I feel like I am wasting good time Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:59 pm

I tend to go to bed about 10.30 but love to read when all snuggly and warm - at night and in the morning. Told you that new bed was worth every penny!

Clive wakes me when he gets up at 6ish (he creeps around very noisily!) but I usually managed to doze for a bit longer, read and get up in plenty of time to make his breakfast after the eary morning school run at 8.30.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down