The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

5 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post  Craftworker Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Good morning all, hope you are all well today. Sun shining at the moment but rain forecasted for later Sad We had a thunderstorm yesterday afternoon too What a Face

Got the dog groomer coming today to clip Molly, she desperately needs it, seems to have sprouted over the last couple of weeks since I booked her. Have a good day all, whatever you are doing and hugs to all the poorlies who need one today Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post  LoopyLou Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Good morning Jacky and all who follow,

Hope the weather man is wrong Jacky and you have a nice sunny day. My dawg needs a haircut and a bath too...I used to do him but now I can only do the clippering... Ady has to do the baths!

Thanks to Lexie for her comments at the end of yesterday posts
QUOTE Once you get your back done you won't believe the didderence Lou , mine made such a differance to my life , Iwalked with a limp on constant painkillers and was very depressed about the pain and lack of mobility but now its great ! END QUOTE
That was just what I needed to hear this morning! Having a very bad day, took me over an hour to get out of bed this morning...... had to wait for pain killers to kick in fully before I could move Shocked Glad to hear Rupert has his interview, will keep fingers crossed for him x

Hugs for Juli, hope you are ok hun, you didn't get on yesterday did ya xx

Hope Jan is a bit calmer today, although I wouldn't blame her if she wasn't. Hope Carrie is home soon so that poor Jan can get it off her chest! Before she explodes! Big hugs for you Jan xx

How is everyone else today....

Andrea is your gob any better Laughing

Hugs for anyone under par today xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Good morning Lou, hope you are feeling a little better now. Very Happy Sally used to clip Molly but she is such a pain to do but the groomer has the table and all the equipment and she is fine for her Rolling Eyes and she makes a really good job of it too, unlike the one we used to take her too - never cleaned out her ears full of hair and if you don't poodles get ear infections. Besides which it costs the same and I dont have to use petrol to take her - just our hot water to wash and electric for drying Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks Jacky, the back has eased up considerably now..... was a bit worried as I could hardly move a blooming muscle earlier! Got my hot water bottle with me... think it may be refilled soon tho!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:04 pm

I'm on a roll it seems. After 2 classes this week I've got another larger one on Monday making quick and easy black and white cards and the samples are already done! I've popped some piccies in my gallery.

The sun's shining, I've lost another pound (but it was hard work) and the knee is working well today with a lot less pain. Hubbie's football team is playing in Essex tomorrow and as he has to pass Lakeside I'm being dropped off for 3 hours 'window' shopping.

I may treat myself to a couple of tops/skirts from M&S and a new swimming cossie in the next size down to spur me on. To think I was a size 22/24 2 years ago and I'm off to buy size 16s! Haven't been there for at least 4 years although I go to Bluewater twice a year as its south of the river and a quick journey if the M25 is running well. (unlike this morning when a manhole opened up and they had to shut it.)
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Hope the hotwater bottle did the job Lou and that the pain is easing. I bet Molly will look really smart in her new spring coat Jacky!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Hello girls, lovely day here, I am sending out warm hugs to you all, look after yourselves lol! lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Just had to phone up Tesco.com again! 4 tins of Ravioli squashed the heck outta my fresh on the vine tomatoes.... and a double pack of bacon... one side was fine, fresh and pink looking but the other side was brown and crusty and when I looked at it, the seal had been opened and it had gone off! God, what total idiots my local store employs as packers!!! The lady said she would refund both items.... but I still wasn't happy.

Because I have had to phone up about this many times they are sending me a £10 voucher! I said to her I would let my mum have it to use instore because I am not going to be ordering from their online store again and my local Lidl store was closer for me to get to than them...I also pointed out that my closest Asda store was over 30 miles away... and their Tesco store is 1 mile away.... so how could they justify charging MORE for delivery than Asda did!!! She couldn't answer that! Tried to come up with some BS about it being the time spent by staff packing goods carefully..... I just had to laugh at that one.... I said 'Yeah right, and we all know how much care the staff at Bognor Branch take with their packing!"... she sorta went quiet after that..... she promised to phone the store direct to lodge my complaint... ten minutes later she calls me back and says that..... If when I next order online with them I phone the Dot.com manager at the local store the day before, he would personally ensure my shopping was checked before it was despatched... I think she thought I was gonna be impressed with this.... NOT! So I says to her....'so just because I have had a moan, I now get special treatment, whereas in fact EVERYONE who uses your online service and pays your extremely high delivery charge should be entitled to receive goods that are fit for consumption/use!' Once again, she shut up, told me to have a nice day and said Goodbye!!

Wonder if I'll get my voucher!!! PMSL!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................

Just had an email, she has sent me a £10 voucher alright... but one I have to use online at Tesco.com......

What a b****!!!!!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Afternoon...

bit breezy out this afternoon. Dark clouds are looming, but no rain as yet.
Keith has gone off to the job centre this afternoon, in my opinion to waste the country's money - it is to see if there are any courses for him to go on to ease himself back into work! The fact that his job is still open and waiting for him has nothing to do with it! Keith asked what would happen if he didnt go... the answer: you wont get your ESA Money!!! So they would rather spend however much on courses for him which he doesnt need - there must be some sensible answer somewhere, but then when they offered free membership to a gym for him... no there isnt a sensible answer.
Hoping to go to the NEC tomorrow if mum is ok, and Keith feels ok to drive down there.
Got pennies burning a hole in my purse Laughing
Going down to mum's in a bit, will bring her back up here to do a few more patchwork patches!!

Lou ..just read your post about Tesco... not on is it. Fancy squishing your tomatoes!!
Good luck with the voucher I have just done my online shopping with Asda - they charge £5.50 for tomorrow. But as mum is having some shopping as well, we go shares. Not had any problems with Asda.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday - hugs if you need them xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Lou!!! Calm down, my puter is having palpitations!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:24 pm

You think your puter is having palpitations! Shocked Shocked Even my dog is scared at the moment!!!! Laughing lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Laughing Oh dear poor pooch!! s'ok... my puter has now calmed down Laughing
Karen R