The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

5 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  cubbie66 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 am

Good morning ladies Smile
Sun is shining and feels a little warmer today, yesterday stayed really nice all day Smile
Work was ok and got lots to keep me occupied Smile
Met up with Mike's parents for lunch which was nice they then went off to Folkestone for a wander round.
Hope they get your Dad sorted Juli must be a big worry Crying or Very sad
Well better get myself motivated and finish getting ready for work, have a good day ladies whatever your doing Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Jenny M Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Morning ladies, hope you are all well. I've had a strange and hectic few days with family matters, all is well. I'm slowly getting over my post holiday fatigue, and should be fighting fit for the next one at the end of this month Smile

Shame you have to go back to work while the in-laws are down Jan, but its good that you are having a good time with them Smile

Hope they sort out some form of treatment for your step-dad soon Juli, its worrying enough without additional problems.

Great to have Lexi and Christine1 back - sorry our weather is so rubbish in comparison Lexi he he Good that the things went well with Dulci too Smile

Enjoy your holiday Andrea and thanks for sharing it with us so that we can enjoy it vicariously he he.

Sounds like Jacky is having a whale of a time on holiday and has well and truly found her sea legs or should they be canal legs he he.

How's you recovering from your Easter days out Lou? Still stiff and sore ? I'm sure you will be smiling through it all and like me think its worth the pain after it all just to have a bit of normality in your life, more so for you as your little uns are still young Smile Hugs

Jane, if you don't have any diva type images it can always be shoes, bags, shopping etc and if you don't have anything like that please email me and I'll see what we can arrange Smile

Hugs and positive vibes for all Smile and for Andrea ... "ye all have a good day now!" [I can't write American accents very well he he ] Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Good Morning everyone , at the office this morning covering for someone who has has a family problem so it was the least I could do , only until 11 then Dulcie and I are off to the libuary so we/ I can do the research for her art gcse ! Just glad it's not maths !as Iam useless at that !!!!
No sun as yet today but beautiful here yesturday ....so fingers crossed it bucks up especially as I've hung the washingout and I have'nt got any socks on ....... affraid affraid
Jen , Dulcie is comming to Wales next week , they are staying at a farm at St. Davids a whole bunch of kids and young people, Iam sure they will have a blast , just hope the weather is god for them sunny As theyhave alsorts of activities planned , the Youth Team at church is excellent, they arereal hard workers and give the kids a great time .
Have a great day everyone xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 pm

That sounds brilliant Lexie, I do hope the weather is better for them than it has been of late. Mind you they do call Pembs the little England in Wales as the weather is like the SE England most times, so she may be lucky Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Good morning you lovely lot!

Shame you have to work Jan with the inlaws about, hope you are getting plenty of qualtiy time with them tho hun x

Juli..... keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you ...and your dad.... you must feel like you are banging your head against a brick wall sometimes hun, keep your chin up x Big hugs xxxx

Hope Jacky is still Cool enjoying Cool her time on the water!

Andrea..... I already know you are having a fab time and am soooo jealous! Will post your swap card next week!

Jen... yes I am still recovering, but as you say you don't get much choice when you have little uns! Mind you I don't think my youngest is ever gonna grow up, she is being a real mischievous pain at the moment, doing things you would expect of a child much younger.... maybe she is acting out about me going into hospital.... I know her eczema has flared up again which usually happens... I am trying to ignore the silly behaviour... kind but firm.... help!!

Hope the weather improves Lexie, good luck with your homework!! Hope Dulcie has a fab time in Wales, I am sure she will x

I have a mini mountain of washing to do.... lucky me Sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:36 pm

mini mountain of washing to do Lou??? I have a washing fairy that even picks it up and puts it in the machine......Mike is very good like that lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello ladies from a very hot New your it is 90 degrees here today Shocked and having a fab time. We have been to Times square and Macey,s today done quite a bit walking and we are having a rest now and going out later to check the law courts out. Going to where the twin towers were tomorrow and Battery park. Big hugs to the poorlies . Sending some sun to all you lovely ladies flower
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down