The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday ... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday ... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday ... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday ... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday ... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday ... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday ... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday ... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday ... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday ...

+2
LoopyLou
lexiecraft
6 posters

Go down

Thursday ... Empty Thursday ...

Post  lexiecraft Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:24 am

I can't possibly be the first on ......xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Thursday ... Empty Re: Thursday ...

Post  lexiecraft Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 am

looks like Iam , where is everyone??? I know Karen is abou as she has pm me so where is everyone hiding ? No alo going on today , I've got a bit of scrapping to do , took over 1000 fotos so slowly sorting them out ! Have a good day speak later , hugs to all , Jane hope you have a better day today xx Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:30 am

Well it seems the rest of them are having a lay in Lexie!!! hehe what havoc can we cause before they gets here Laughing Laughing Laughing

Big hugs for Jane today, I hope you are feeling a bit happier today hun x

We have the sunshine back today but the wind is soooo chilly I have had to put the heating and a big sweater on Shocked

I hope nyone feeling down or poorly is starting to perk up, hugs to all if ya need them xxx

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:58 am

I was lurking in the background... thinking you was going to open up for Thursday Lexie!!!
I know its the 15th of the month, but is it April or November!!! Its so cold, dismal and miserable out today.
Taking mum into Lincoln today for a wander around while Keith goes for a medical to answer 10 questions!!! He went to the same place back in February, why they couldnt have asked him then I dont know Rolling Eyes
Looks like Keith has to have another op... he has to go in to have his shoulder 'unlocked' and also waiting to see a Spinal surgeon. The chap who is going to sort out his shoulder, cant do his neck - I have offered to operate in the greenhouse on him... natural light coming in, will sterilise everything - but he has declined!!! Dont know why Rolling Eyes
Keith asked when he is likely to see the Spinal Dr. the reply was, well its not an emergency, so it could be 8 weeks or more Shocked
Jacky.. thanks for the info for the pond... Keith has ordered a light on line, so hopefully wont be too long before that comes. We had about 30 fish in the pond at one time, but the heron keeps coming and helping himself, and we are now down to about 10 (they wont swim still long enough for me to count them Laughing )

Right.. better get myself ready for the day ahead... enjoy yours and ((hugs)) if you need them, especially Jane

xxx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Good morning all, have been up for ages, playing on facebook Embarassed Still in dressing gown as I am about to have a shower and then plan to go to the Crafty Cow as I haven't been there for ages and Martin is off to golf. In fact, he has just shouted goodbye Laughing Laughing I can't see why Keith won't let you operate in the greenhouse Karen - he would get it done much quicker and it would be such fun for you, what a spoilsport lol! Enjoy your day out with your Mum. Lou, just behave yourself, acting like a big kid and playing up behind our backs Laughing Laughing Got to make a sympathy card and a birth congratulations card so hoping for inspiration at the Crafty Cow

Hugs to those who need them Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Jacky Shocked Shocked I'm upset now..... gonna go stand in a corner and sulk.... ME??? Acting like a big kid??? Sad Sad Sad Sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Jacksy....... have left something on my facebook page for ya...

Ooops spot the spelling mistake... but I am in a mood now so I aint gonna correct it! LOL
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Mad husband is sat in garden , with his shirt off reading the paper , I finished my book ou here ( with all my clohes on ! ) and as i was sooo freezing I came up stairs to play ! speak later !!! Very Happy Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:34 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Jacksy....... have left something on my facebook page for ya...

Ooops spot the spelling mistake... but I am in a mood now so I aint gonna correct it! LOL

Aaaahhh soooooo sorry Lou, as if you would act like a big kid lol!
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Its been so cold out today - went into Lincoln and I think mum enjoyed herself. She treated herself to a skirt and top. We sat and had a bag of chips surrounded by hungry pigeons... all waiting patiently for a chip! They were very tasty - chips that is not the pigeons!
Keith had his medical which was a total waste of time... one question asked in 10 different ways! Basically wanting to know what and how they can help him get back to work Rolling Eyes

Good news is Amy's baby GIRL arrives tomorrow!!! Baby will be switched off until Amy gets home from school and then will be a 'proper baby' until Saturday evening... so it looks like we will only have one nights broken sleep!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Well the chap was here from the Means testing part of the council and he has done 90% of the paperwork...... I was a bit annoyed coz he told me I needed 3 months bank statements...... turns out it meant 3 months of Ady's pay slips Rolling Eyes ..... so I goes around trying to find them, coz Ady stashes em all over the house and I have 5 missing for the 3 month period..... as you would expect Ady has just been sent a rather terse text message.... god help him when he gets home. He better bladdy know where he has stashed em...or there'll be trubble afoot!

Also the bloke needed the DLA entitlement forms...but could I find em..... after he left I found em...with the Bus Pass forms waiting to go to the docs to be signed off....GGGRRRRR Evil or Very Mad

God I need a brandy after all that.

Mind you the bloke was impressed with all the prep I had done at getting things scanned and ready for him....he was embarassed about asking me for the statements instead of payslips! He is gonna do the main work and then send me everything to sign and confirm that I want to go ahead. He said I can send the copies of the payslips and the DLA forms then.....

Apparently if the works come to over £5000 then they put it as a charge on the house for 10 years... I said 'I think not' I will save up any more I need from my DLA, thats what it's there for after all, isn't it? He thinks we may scrape in under the £5000 as apparently the shower rooms cost on the borderline... but will have to wait and see....also I will use an agent to get the contractors quotes sorted out as it mwill be much easier and their fee can be paid by the council. He said it works much better because the agency knows exactly all the info the council needs to issue work proceedings, and to tell you the truth I can't be bothered!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Good afternoon ladies we were due to fly home today but what with the volcano that has erupted , our flight has been canceled and there are no more flights till next Tuesday Shocked , hugs to the poorlies will pop back later
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm

OMG Andrea, not until Tuesday, well enjoy your extended holiday, hope you have enough money left over to eat Shocked Lou, I don't blame you for being mad. Martin is exactly the same with paperwork, bought a set of filing drawers and put in all the folders - all labelled but can he find something when he needs it. The car tax was found under Tax instead of Cars & M/Bikes. I thought it was easier to keep all the car insurance, tax and mot together in one folder but not him Shocked I gave him a box to put all the paperwork in as it comes in the post and I can file it but then he can't do that as he puts things in there that haven't been paid yet or needs some sort of action Mad At least it is all in the same place now, instead of the bedside table, sideboard drawer, in his wardrobe Shocked

Karen, congratulations Gran - have a good weekend Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Hope you have a safe journey Andrea Very Happy