The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+5
Craftworker
lexiecraft
topgran
Karen R
Andrea
9 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Andrea Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 am

Good morning ladies sun not out yet but its warm, nothing planned for today so might just chill . here is my crafty stash i think i will have a play with my new cricut cartridge which was a bargain price. Enjoy your day whayever you are doing and hugs to any poorlies.

Wednesday Craftynewyorkstash
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 am

Morning...

and guess what... another lovely day!! Sun is out here already Andrea!! shining and warm when I went to the wheelie bin. Trouble is its set to get cold again by the weekend!

I was woken this morning by the washing machine... nothing strange about that, but I hadnt set it to come on. Really dont think Amy would, and Keith certainly not - will have to wait until they get up to see if one of them had touched the machine. I had done a load yesterday, sorted out another load but as it wasnt enough I left it in the machine ready for when there was enough.... strange
Amy is snuffling away - she is full of cold and stinks of Olbas Oil!!! Everywhere she goes, she leaves a smell of the stuff... good for you if you cant breathe, but not so good when you are ok !!!

At long last we have booked a holiday... 2 weeks in Dominican Republic in June. Amy will be away for her birthday and is really looking forward to it.

Lovely crafty goodies you have there Andrea!! We had hoped to go to Florida, which of course would mean going shopping in the craft shops there... but it would have been too much for Keith - so decided laying on a beach would be better!!!
Better go and get some sandwiches made... have a lovely day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:35 am

Morning ladies. I'm housesitting for Roy this morning s he's having a new front door fitted. They arrived on the dot I'm glad to say and should be finished by lunchtime - but I'll have to come back later as he won't be able to get in when he comes home from work Wednesday Icon_lol
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 am

Oh ! Karen how lovely , you really deserve a good holiday after the year you have had ! Nice for all of you , well done ...
Beautiful day today , we were going out for the day but Iam working this afternoon in the shop , as one of the girls is going AWOL .
Lovely load of stash there Andrea , love inkerdinkadoo stamps , I 've used the Rock ones loads !
Have a great day everyone , hugs to any one who needs it , speak later . Wednesday Icon_biggrin Wednesday Icon_sunny
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:55 am

Good morning all, weather good here too Very Happy Just popped on but have to go and get ready for a funeral - can't decide what to wear as she insisted on no black and wants bright colours. I have chosen a navy dress with bright turquoise flowers on it but can't make up my mind if it is too bright Rolling Eyes Havent got long to decided - Martin is just getting ready to leave me the bedroom on my own to make up my mind Very Happy
Enjoy your day whatever you are doing. Karen perhaps you came down and put the machine on in your sleep - you work too hard my dear Laughing Lovely stash Andrea Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Good morning all,

Well we had a lovely BBQ last night and after drinking about a litre of wine each me and my mate Claire were rather squiffy! Haha...sitting there hooked up to my tens machine, wine glass in hand! LOL... had a lovely afternoon/evening!

Woke up clear as a bell this morning but when I got to school, the hubby of my mate turned up looking like he'd slept in a bush! Think he may have had too much lager last night LOL! Men.... can't hold their drink! Haha!! Poor Mike!

We had to laugh when we went up to bed last night... we had sent Emily and Georgia up to bed at about 8.45pm and when we checked Emily turns out the poor wee lamb was so tired she just climbed straight into bed still in her clothes! Headband and all! LOL Numpty kid....!!

Karen... you all deserve a nice holiday hun and I must say Dominican Republic was where we considered getting married 13 years ago, but we bowed to family pressure! Hope Amy is better soon, I prefer Vicks to Olbas Oil!

Jacky ... I am sure the dress will be fine. Hope the funeral goes well hun x Hugs x

Fab stash Andrea..... I gotta get some crafting done as it's my 13th anniversary on Monday! Better make the card, I have had it all cut out for 2 weeks lol!

Have a nice afternoon in the shop Lexie x

Hope the workmen don't give you no nonsense Sue x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Afternoon girls
What a lovely lot of `stash` Andrea
Karen so glad you are getting a holiday in and that Amy will soon be well
Dont forget to go back to let Roy in Sue
Have a good day Lexie
So glad the bbq went well Lou
have a good day girls
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Afternoon ladies, bit dull here but sun is trying to ome out but it's warm any way. Have mae a couple of cards and got to get my bum in gear and make the baby boy cards i need to make Latisha only has about 3 weeks left cheers cheers cheers ad then i'l be a nan\nanny ohh cant wait.
Love and hugs to all, got to go kitchen peeps just turned up to sort out the floor at last.xxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 pm

cosmicfairy wrote:Afternoon ladies, bit dull here but sun is trying to ome out but it's warm any way. Have mae a couple of cards and got to get my bum in gear and make the baby boy cards i need to make Latisha only has about 3 weeks left cheers cheers cheers ad then i'l be a nan\nanny ohh cant wait.
Love and hugs to all, got to go kitchen peeps just turned up to sort out the floor at last.xxxxxxx

How lovely and hope goes well Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Afternoon ladies Smile
Weather here has been glorious, even left my jacket at home, first time this year lol
Have had a fun day, I snapped my glasses last night well actually they just fell apart, no hope of repairing them so have made an appointment on Saturday to get my eyes tested and get a new pair, do hope they hurry up with them was a nightmare trying to work this morning at work, had to make everything bigger lol
Great stash there Andrea Smile
Have a fab holiday Karen, costa del Dover for us this year finances wont allow anything else Mad Very Happy
Lou glad the bbq went well and you let your hair down and got a lil tiddly, hope you didnt check your blood sugar levels too early this morning, Di brought me in a Thorntons Magnum type ice cream yesterday and it was gawjus and very naughty but hey ho have to have some pleasures in life lol!
Hope everyone is making the most of the lovely weather and most of the aches pains and sniffles have all gone, well apart from the hay fever ones lol
Have a great rest of the day all and take care xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Glad the barbecue went ok Lou, you sound as though a good time was had by all Laughing Jan, didn't realise you wore glasses - it is a pain when you can't see what you are doing too Rolling Eyes Thorntons ice-cream - mmm - love them. The dress was fine Lou, thank you. My friend wore a very bright lime green top and colourful skirt - there was sooooo many really bright colours - but that is what her mum wanted. She was such a lovely lady and the funeral was really good - the hymn All Things Bright & Beautiful Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Corr Jan , you know how to have a good time No Jacket and a Magum !only joking !
Whatabout you Mrs Lou , sounds like a good time had by all !!
Glad funeral went ok Jacky , my best selling cards lately have been Sympathy cards loads Of people round here I know have passed away !
Had a ok time in the shop and did'nt spend any money so Micky will be pleased .....Still a few ' Housemouse Stamps ' I want .... he one I like bes had sold out ...phew cos I would of had it ! I've done a load of cards with Housemouse I'll put them on the gallery . Have a good evening .Iam tired and a bit head achy ,nite... Wednesday Sleep Wednesday Sleep
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Corr Jan , you know how to have a good time No Jacket and a Magum !only joking !
Whatabout you Mrs Lou , sounds like a good time had by all !!
Glad funeral went ok Jacky , my best selling cards lately have been Sympathy cards loads Of people round here I know have passed away !
Had a ok time in the shop and did'nt spend any money so Micky will be pleased .....Still a few ' Housemouse Stamps ' I want .... he one I like bes had sold out ...phew cos I would of had it ! I've done a load of cards with Housemouse I'll put them on the gallery . Have a good evening .Iam tired and a bit head achy ,nite... Wednesday Sleep Wednesday Sleep
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 am

lexiecraft wrote:..Still a few ' Housemouse Stamps ' I want .... he one I like bes had sold out ...phew cos I would of had it !
Wednesday Sleep Wednesday Sleep

Which one is it you want Lexie - I think they are brilliant Very Happy My sister phoned me this afternoon and told me her mother-in-law died on Monday too. My friend also lost her neighbour the day after her Mum died and his funeral is tomorrow. He was also Martins boss when we were in Australia Neutral Quite depressing.

Hope your headache has gone now Lexie, I think it feels quite muggy tonight
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Iwant the big teapot and mice , there is also a little teapot but there are soo many I like ! If anyone wants some stamped up images let me know !more than happy to do that for anyone . Wednesday Icon_biggrin
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:57 pm

My latest is The Need for Caffeine (Coffee bean sack) - also have Hot dog express (dog with mice on his back) and Knit-a-rific (knitting Laughing ) Birthday Cupcake small and Yummy Treats (Truffles Box with full sleepy mice around it) Lots more I would like too Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down