The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+3
LoopyLou
Karen R
lady of kent
7 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  lady of kent Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 am

A very good morning to you all for the last time this year Sad It is not so cold here at the moment. Got to go to B.Qs today for some house repair bits and bobs, thought we were going to start painting, Neutral but no. I do hope all is well with you all, and have a great day lol! Janet xx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 pm

Morning Janet and all who follow!

Foggy and frosty here this morning. Havent poked my nose out... but it looks cold!!!
Have taken down all the deccies and have to set to now and hoover and dust. Everwhere looks bare, but its nice to get back to normal.
No plans for going out this evening, we are looking after the dogs...again! and as the puppy doesnt like fireworks we/hubby will have to stay up!

Have a nice day, will pop back later - take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 pm

Good morning all,

Bright and chilly here....

Did rather too much wii-ing last night and my hands are killing me this morning! Serves myself right but we were having too much fun to stop LOL!!!!!! Having a fab time with Shell stopping but have been so busy that I have only been online 2 times since they arrived!

Hope everyone is well and hugs for any pooorlies xxxx

Have a good day x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:33 pm

Morning all, It is soooo cold and white with frost here this morning. Martin has gone to golf What a Face can you imagine that little white ball bouncing around on the frozen ground Laughing Laughing they must be mad Rolling Eyes I am watching C & Craft on the tv Very Happy whilst crafting in my room. Tonight we will be going to a friends house to celebrate the New Year (taking the dog too as she doesnt like fireworks) My friend often takes Molly out for a walk when she is walking her dog as it makes her dog run around more. He is a King Charles Cavalier, very sweet but at one time was as wide as he was long Laughing . He has been on a diet and now runs around and is a lot happier Very Happy

Glad you are having a good time with Shell Lou Very Happy Karen don't work too hard. We never take our decorations down until the 12th night - although this year we really only have the tree and cards Very Happy Hope you all have a good New Years Eve Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:15 pm

Afternoon all well its very frosty and foggy here at the mo, and we are going to daughters tonight 25 miles away not looking forward to it if it stays foggy like this has its country lanes and the middle of no where, Jackie i never take my decortations down till 12th night my nan was very strict about that, and it rubs off on you i think, we never do any washing either on new years day, it wasnt allowed, dont ask me why.

Have just phoned the docs for an appointment for monday to see a doc who knows a bit about gout, has this is the 3rd attack in about 3 months, was talking to a friend who is with our docs and her hubby has gout but this doc gave him a tablet to take every day to stop attacks so am going to see if i can get some, some days i can just feel it starting so i am back on the tablets quick.

Well would just like to wish you all a Happy New Year.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-07-04

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 pm

Afternoon ladies got back about an hour ago, just over the 2 hours so a nice clear run down thankfully Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:48 pm

Had tummy cramps all night - must have caught Jacky's bug! Very cold here when I ventured as far as the dustbin!. Taken all my cards and tree down Usually leave the tree till 12th night but always take the cards down before my birthday. Decided to take tree down as well as it sits where I normally have a standard lamp and I'm fed up of not being able to see to read properly in the evening! was supposed to be spending New Years eve with Roy but as my tummy's not good and he's apparently sneezing well we're spending it on our own!
Had a text from DIL last night. my parcel of crafting goodies had arrived and she'd already made some cards! Think she might be hooked!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:04 pm

Hope you are not too bad Sue, mine was just the one day and I was starving yesterday and ate normally. Just so cold today, our house hasn't come up to temperature - the outside thermometer reached 0.7 today and is now falling again Shocked

You will have to get your DIL to join the forum Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content